in my Dreams

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Hmm… Siwon there ahhh'' Kyu moan out in pleasure, hugging the pillow beneath him, tightly rocking back and forth steadily ''You like that, Hyung?'' Siwon whispered in his ear ing hard into the elder’s entrance, biting on the elder’s ear, Siwon moaned ''hmmm''

‘‘Don’t tease me like that Siwon or this will be the last? ahhh ohhh''

‘‘Don’t threaten me, Hyung'' Siwon bit on another ear and grinned.

''I like it when you a little pissed off “

''oh really now''

''yes baby, hmmm , can we come together?''

''yes hyung'' Siwon smirked and started going in and out of the elder in a fast spade, making the elder to scream out loud in satisfaction before they both come together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun jerked awake, sweat dripping from his forehead onto his clothes. He turned just to see Siwon sleeping peacefully. Was he dreaming just now and a wet dream at that too with the younger, and gross; he was the one bottoming for the younger!

''Never'' He mouthed, still looking at the sleeping boy, He looks so handsome he thought, moving his hand slowly to touch the younger’s face, that’s when he felt wet and sticky on his lower half, bringing his hand to feel what has made him so wet. That’s when he remembered ''!'' He cursed standing up from the bed abruptly. He took his car keys swiftly from the night stand, exited the room quietly not to wake the sleeping boy. Grumbling under his breath he made his way to the parking lot, got into his car and drove off to his apartment. He would not want to face the younger like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'''' He muttered under his breath, pacing back and forth in his office, playing with the phone in his palms that kept on ringing non-stop, contemplating on what to say to the boy calling him.

''Ahhh!'' He screamed, ruffling his hair with his hands. ''I hate my ing—''

“”Life?  Yeah right, I have been hearing that for like a gazillion times already. So let me guess you messed up again, and she is not picking your calls. Right?'' Heechul said approaching Kyuhyun with a smirk on his lips, Kyuhyun turned around and glared at Heechul When did he get in?

''Hyung, knock before getting into someone's office. That’s why there is a door, tchhhh!'' Kyuhyun scoffed at the elder, as he turned around and headed to his seat.

''well kyukyu, what’s up? what did ya do this time?'' Heechul asked, still with his smirk on his lips, and sat across Kyuhyun.

 

''Hyung I...I. ohh I can’t do this!'' Kyuhyun said, slumping into his comfy chair dejectedly.

‘‘What is it, tell me Kyukyu'' Heechul looks concerned now. Did his dongsaeng really messed everything up?

''Hyung I dreamt a wild dream''

‘‘A dream? Is that what is making you feel so deserted, common man''

''It is not an ordinary dream Hyung, I dream with the coffee boy''

''Siwon''

‘‘Yes, him''

‘‘And?''

‘‘We were having in the dream''

''WHAT?!'' Heechul shouted. “when?”

‘‘Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter