I can't just leave!

Our everlasting love

Hani's POV 
Every time I look into her eyes, or hear her laugh, I keep Forming! (Forming to a vampire)
She's dangerous, but I guess I like dangerous now.
I've been hanging out with her every day since the first. 
In the beginning, it was just to make sure she was ok, but now it's a lot more than that.
Every minute or hour I'm not with her, is like a thousand years without happiness.
"Oppa lets go to the park! I'm kinda getting tired of the cafe."
"Alright, anything you want princess." I said with a smile
"Why do you keep calling me that?" She said as her cheeks tinted a shade of pink.
"Cause, I like you." I said casually, it's pretty much normal for me to tell her I like her.
I've been telling her that ever since the first day, she thinks it's a joke, it's better that way.
"Ugh, you always like me" she said with a smile and rolled eyes
"I know, I just don't understand why" I said with a chuckle 
"Ruuuude!!!" She with an adorable pout 
"Ey, first you don't want me to like you, then when I complain that I don't want to, you get mad? How is that fair?" I said reaching for her hand, and bringing it to my lips to kiss her fingers.
"Whatever, I'll let it go because your cute" she said squeezing my cheeks.

Moonbyul's POV
I like her.
I like Kim Yongsun.
I Moon Byul-Yi, like Kim Yong-Sun.
Everything changed when we started talking.
Like: I wanted to come on school on time, I actually even WANTED to go to school, and now I actually feel pure and human-like.
She's like the sun and I'm the moon.
"Hey Byul watcha thinking about?" She said with dreamy eyes.
"You" I said with a wide grin on my face
"Yah~ your such a greasball Byul" she said, a blush creeping up her face.

LE's POV
"WHAT! I CAN'T LEAVE BYUL AND HEEYEON!"
"Look LE I know it's a big deal, but they are looking for you would you rather have them in danger?" 
"But! Leaving! That's unacceptable!"
"It's only for a couple of weeks, it's only so we can make you seem a little more human-like, people around you are getting suspicious Hyojin." 
"What do you mean by 'more human like' I'm not human" I said calming down a bit.
"We need to do things like a normal kid your age would do. You need to start doing sports, and care about your grades. We are trying to hide our identity, not be invisible. The more you try to make yourself more invisible, the more they get suspicious."
"Well then, why can't I just start doing sports, and all that without leaving?" I asked anger rising in my voice
"They are suspicious of you, that means they might start getting suspicious of all three of you. Just lay low for a bit, they aren't suspicious of Byul and Heeyeon right now."
I thought of the torture the two would get from the clan if they got revealed.
"Fine. But, am I-I getting punished" I asked nervously
"I'm sorry Hyojin but, you almost got caught it's protocol, you know I have to." He said while charging the vampire taser in his hands.
After the torture from the clan, I went to the location I was given and thought of how Heeyeon and Byul are feeling right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah cliffhanger! Yeah, sorry about that but I needed LE out for a bit. However, you guys are going to learn about the relationship Byul and LE have in the next chapters. I promised LE is not gonna be out for a while, just for a bit. Sorry for the lack of Lesol it's hard to fit her into LE's crazy life. Btw just some info, some stuff is gonna happen to the MoonSun couple. The Hajung couple is gonna be alright for a couple chapters.