The mission

Our everlasting love

Moonbyul POV 

"Are you ok?" I asked worried 
 
"Yeah but who are you? Are you new? How come you stood up to Krystal do u know how powerful she is?" She questioned
 
"Well first I'm Moon Byul Yi, second yes, and third because she was being a and I don't care." I answered
 
"Well thanks I'm Kim Yongsun but you can call me Solar if you want."
 
"I like it Kim Yongsun" I smiled "I like how our names kinda associate, Moon and sun" 
 
She blushed, she's cute.. "Yeah that's cool but let's head back to class, ur crazy though that teacher is so strict" she laughed
 
I like her laugh she laughs so happily I want to be around her, "ok sorry if I get you in trouble" I apologized 
 
"It's fine and plus she's usually late, it's 8:01 she usually get around here bye 8:10" she said as she grabbed my hand
 
I like her hand it's warm her blood it's warm and sweet what's wrong with me why do I like this girl so much.
 
We reached the classroom with her still holding my hand we were greeted by two glares one from that Eric guy and one from Krystal.
 
"Oh look Eric their holding hands he's gotten closer to her now than you have all year" that guy who screamed earlier as well said
 
"Would you shut up Amber!" the Eric guy shouted. Amber? Wait Amber? The kid from the same vampire clan as us? 
 
"Wait a second Amber?! Yo! Dude what's up! I haven't seen u in forever!" I said
 
"Wait Byul Hyung, Hey! how have u been man!" He said hugging me 
 
"How long have u been going here dude?" I asked wondering how all the kids here already know him, isn't he supposed to move around so we don't get caught?
 
"Two years" he said, mouthing "I'll explain later"
 
"Sorry to break up ur talk with Amber, new kid but we need to get back to our seats" The Eric guy said yanking Solar's other hand 
 
She tightened her grip on my hand signaling for me to help her get away from him.
 
I used just a bit of super strength and pulled her into a hug by "accident".
 
I mouthed sorry and took her to the seat next to the one I was sitting in before.
 
Amber took his backpack and sat in front of me I think me and him are gonna get along well.
 
Hani POV 
 
In the car Junghgwa explained to me that...this year Heechul and his friends have been bothering her since the first day.
 
Seeing the fear in her eyes I wished we came to this school earlier not in the middle of the year.
 
I comforted her, "it's ok you have me now" I said as I put my hand on her thigh she tensed at my touch I smirked at her reaction
 
I mean I'm not thinking anything wrong she does have a hot body, {(*u*) Leggos u know that reference}  but she's different I just want to protect her. 
 
"Yah~~ Don't do that oppa" she said in her aegyo tone, is she trying to kill me..again? how could she do that? Who could resist that?  
 
"Ah arasso arasso" I said grabbing her hand while I started the car and drove out her hand was so warm is this what humans felt like?
 
"Oppa why is ur hand so cold are u sick?" Crap I got so caught up in her I forgot about our cold bodies.
 
I pulled my hand away from her and put it on the wheel "it's nothing, sorry"
 
I looked in the mirror and saw the shock in her eyes maybe I should stay away I don't want anyone to get hurt.
 
Le POV 
 
We walked back to class with some time to spare, turns out we are in the same class.
 
She was a popular girl so I had to keep my distance getting caught because of some loose feelings is a bad move.
 
Once I was at my desk my phone buzzed ~~
 
"Hyojin they are at it again they've knocked out two of our guards and have infiltrated the office. We need you to help us after you get out of school I'm sorry I know last time was your last mission but right now we need you.
-Star clan leader"
 
"Aish arasso I will be there after school  I'll make sure to have my gang ready I can't believe I'm going back again."
-me
 
"Ok ur the best I'm sorry to bring you back in but you know how powerful you actually are, and remember to text  Amber, Hyuna, Heylin, Wheein, And Hwasa to meet u at the office.
-leader
 
Ok you guys may not understand what's going on here well first things first I'm a agent for our clan I do some dirty stuff. I'm a vampire but not just a regular vampire but I'm a mutation I also am part wolf. No I do not turn into a hairy beast but the powers that us Vampires have I have twice the power my powers are strengthened from the mutation. U may be asking how, well a long time ago I was bitten by a wolf most vampires would 
not be able to handle the power of when they are bitten and they would die well not me my genes they are special I harnessed the power and now I'm the strongest vampire. No one knows about my power except our leader and my gang, if anyone finds out they can be in danger I don't want anyone in danger. I haven't even told Heeyeon and Byul I couldn't risk it they could get hurt, there is another clan of vampires that aren't as nice as us they kill, they do it without thinking and they do it a lot. They do it to humans and to vampires they are known as the sun clan, they are trying to find out how I exist, they think that I was created in a lab they come to our clan's office and find clues. I am not allowed to let them no how I was created, since I won't tell them they want to kill me so our clan isn't stronger. Ever since I came to our clan I was a agent and warrior I fought to protect our people and to protect the humans from them. I am known as the Mutation. 
 
I left the room for a little bit too find Amber so I could discuss with him, ok maybe I knew this was his school I just needed someone to discuss my powers with I had to come here to find him...
 
I followed my super hearing to a class room, I walked into a bunch of kids around the age of Byul and Amber.
 
Once I got in I saw Amber, Byul, and a girl talking and joking around.
 
"Amber I was expecting to find u at the principal's office" I joked once I got to the back, near the lockers.
 
The whole class looked back towards the lockers, crap! Maybe I drew to much attention...well, whatever I don't care.
 
When everybody looked back Byul and Amber both shouted "Hyung!" At the exact same time.
 
I was greeted by a lot of hugging from Amber and a Laugh from Byul.
 
"Yah lay off Amber people are gonna assume crap" I said earning a laugh from the class 
 
"Well what are u doing here Hyung did something happen?" Byul questioned
 
"It's really nothing I just needed to talk to Amber" I said trying not to be suspicious 
 
"Why is something going on?" Byul said looking worried 
 
"Ani it's nothing I just needed a game from Hyung he's got the new Diablo game that's all" Amber smartly said
 
"Ahh Man U guys are such nerds, well remember to eat well and don't spend all ur time on the game like Hyung" he said as the pretty girl from before laughed.
 
There was something in his eyes when she smiled, Byul likes her holy crap the Moon Byul-Yi likes someone!
 
"Well let's go talk in the hall liu!" I said excusing us out 
 
"Hyung u sent the text right?" He said as his eyes started turning green and his fangs and nails grew
 
"Aish calm down your transforming and yeah make sure not to think about to much in class or else we are gonna get caught I'm leaving, arasso?" 
 
"Oh sorry Hyung and arasso" he said as he calmed down and we parted ways
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I was sitting at home when my phone buzzed ~~
 
Hyuna mission with the crew around 4 make sure to be at the office.
-The Oppa who never notices me
 
Wow I thought last time was it for Hyojin Oppa guess he could never give up saving someone maybe that's why I fell for him.
 
I've loved him secretly for too long I've decided, I'm going to tell him after this mission.
 
Hyelin POV
 
In the middle of class my phone buzzed ~~
 
Hyelin they are back at it again be at the office around 4 with the crew arasso?
-Scary Oppa
 
Dae oppa I'll be there
-Heylin
 
Wheein POV 
 
Yah Wheepup emergency mission please meet me at office later with the gang
-Cool Oppa
 
Dae Oppa I'll see u there 
-Wheepup
 
Hwasa POV 
 
Yah Anhyonce u always promise to come over! Come over soon! Well anyway we have mission meet at office around 4!
-Werepire Hyung
 
Oh Dae Hyung I'll meet u there and I'll stay over after this mission
-Hwasa 
 
Le POV 
 
As soon as the classes ended I texted the boys that I had some business and ran to the office.
 
As soon as I was in the invisible forcefield of the office I transformed (like in the picture above) and ran to find the rest