Mission Complete!

Our everlasting love

I walked into a gruesome sight, already so many dead bodies around, luckily none that are my teammates. 
I heard a distant scream, and ran straight towards the commotion, I was lead to a small storage room in the back.
I walked into a sight that broke my heart Hyejin was sitting in a shock chair with cuts and bruises.
Wheein was being held back by one of the members of the gang, Vernon. (Sorry I bet he's a nice person plz don't hate me)
Amber was pinned up against the wall getting repeatedly punched by Jogin, the brother of the leader of the gang. 
He looked pretty beat up...it makes sense though, both of them always hated each other.
Hyuna was battling it out with the sister of the leader of the gang Gayoon
Hyelin was hovering over another member of the gang out her blood.
Beezino was standing behind a somewhat conscious Hyejin with a button connected to Hyejin's shock chair.
"Tsk tsk tsk Hyejin you should've just let me take Wheein. Why torture yourself." He said with a disgusting smirk.
"If you want to torture me go ahead I can't take listening to your voi-" Hyejin said with a groan of pain after he was shocked in the middle of his sentence.
"Hyejinieee!!!" Wheein screamed in desperation calling out to the torn up body.
I can't take it anymore I'm going in, "Yah lay off Beenzino leave him out of this" 
"Wae it's fun messing with this little weakling" He said scratching his forehead with a sharp blade as blood dripped down his bruised face.
"YAH! LEAVE HIM ALONE! I HATE YOU BEENZINO! I HATE YOU!" Wheein said at a chuckling Beenzino.
Honestly I kinda want to see Wheein tear him apart, maybe I'll just take out Vernon.
While Vernon was distracted from the scene, I quickly fed on his neck sending him down.
Wheein quickly pounced on Beeenzino clawing at his face tearing it apart. 
Jogin and Gayoon quickly released Amber and Hyuna and rushed to make their way to their beat up brother.
"Yah LE! We know where your school is at so don't think we won't be back, maybe feast on some humans on the way." Jogin said eyes red.
They ran off with their brother in their hands.
We quickly untied the ropes on Hyejin's chair and tried to wake him up.
After a few minutes of us yelling, screaming, and crying, he finally opened his eyes.
"Oh are you guys ok?" He asked with a smile on his face
"We should be asking you that Hyejin" I said in a serious tone, really worried about him. 
"I'm fine really, it will probably only leave a small scar tomorrow, just like always."
We decided to go get some ice cream, and they're gonna spend the night. 
On my way out, the girl at the desk told me the Clan Leader wanted a meeting with me later.
"Oh tell him I'll be there later this week" I said with a smile
"Uh d-dae" She said in a shaky voice and blushed face. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I just had some family troubles that really tore me up for a couple months. However, I am back and this story actually is going somewhere. I have some stuff planned out, and if you have watched the drama Orange Marmalade you might know what I talking about. That doesn't mean if you haven't you won't get anything, I'm writing this so everyone understands it.