Jealousy

Jessicaxyou oneshots

 

Jealousy

 

I groaned when I realized that it’s already morning. I tried to move, but I felt someone preventing me from doing so. I looked down to see the love of my life – Jessica, sleeping while snuggling me. I shook my head and chuckled slightly. The way she sleeps will always amuse me. She looks angelic when she’s sleeping but once she’s awake, you get her mad, good luck to you, and I’ll pray for your health. I felt her moving from beside me which made me look at her. She looked at me and smiled lazily. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes as I enjoyed her warmth.

“How long have you been awake?” I heard her, even though her voice was muffled due to her snuggling so close to me.

“Maybe 5 minutes? I don’t know. Whenever I’m with you, time just flies by at such a quick pace.” I said while smiling cheekily at her. She smacked my arm and pouted.

“It’s too early for your flatteries.” She groaned. I chuckled lightly and kissed her nose.

“It’s never too early for my flatteries, princess.” I cooed. She smacked my arm once again and pushed me away.

“Ugh. Just go and get ready for your practice. I’ll make breakfast for you.” She huffed. I shook my head and got up, stripping my clothes while making my way towards the bathroom. I could feel her eyes on me. I glanced at her from over my shoulder and smirked.

“Enjoying the sight, Sica?” I teased. She rolled her eyes and pushed me away and walked out. I laughed and I could hear her screaming at me. I quickly made my way inside and took a shower. Once I was done, I wore my clothes, dried my hair, did my hair and packed my stuff, placed it in my bag and went downstairs while texting my friend to pick me up, as my car is currently at the shop, getting fixed.

I walked into the kitchen to see her placing the food on the plates. I placed my stuff on the chair and made my way towards her, placing my arms around her waist as I watched her prepare the food. She tilted her head to look at me and pecked my lips. God, the things that she does to me. I could never get used to it. I smiled at her and thanked her for preparing the food before making my way to the dining table and sat down as I waited for her to do the same. She sat down in front of me and ate along with me.

I took the liberty to clean the dishes as she cooked for me. Once I was done, I went to the bathroom to check myself one last time before heading out. As I was checking myself, I heard my phone beeping, indicating there was a message.

“Sica, can you see who’s that from?” I heard a small ‘Sure’ from her as she took my phone to read the message out loud for me.

“It’s from Tiffany? It says: ‘I’m on my way to your house right now, can’t wait to meet you, boo. I’ll text you if I’m already there. See you soon, babe.’ Who the hell is Tiffany?!” She yelled. I flinched and gulped. Bad timing, Tiff. Bad timing.

“Sica, chill, it’s just my friend. We go to the same academy and you know my car’s at the shop and she’s the only one I know that lives around our area.” I explained and I exited the bathroom. She glared at me while folding her arms.

“Friend? What kind of friend sends such message. ‘Boo’ and ‘Babe’ Really now? A friend? Unbelievable.” She rolled her eyes. It was my turn to roll my eyes. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“You have to trust me, Jess. She’s just a friend. I only have my eyes set on you. There’s no one that can replace you. No one. That’s the key word. I love you and only you. I fell in love with you, not her. Yes, she’s pretty, but I fell in love with what’s inside of you. Not only your appearance. Please don’t be mad at me. Tell me what I can do to make you happy. Text Tiffany to not pick me up? Tell her not to pick me up anymore? Te –“ I was cut off when I felt something soft landed on my lips. I knew it was Jessica’s. (duh) Oh god. I can never get used to this. I love her so much. There’s no words in the dictionary that can describe my love for her.

It’s fine. I trust you. I’m sorry for doubting my love for you.” She said while looking down. I placed a finger under her chin and pushed her chin to make her look at me.

“It’s fine, it happens. Just don’t jump to conclusion next time. I love you.” I said. I pecked her lips a few times.

“I love you too. Thank you for sticking with me, even when I can get annoying sometimes.”