Home

This Song feat. GTae a.k.a JiTaeng
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This was originally my and Ekang's contribution to Snapplelinz's All Wrapped Up. A collection of GG holiday shots which I very much recommend you still check out, there are some very talented writers that contributed. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1191602/all-wrapped-up-a-girls-generation-christmas-collection-christmas-snsd

 

“Come and take me home.

Lead me to your door, take me where you are."

 

BIGBANG has finally finished their almost two week promotions for MADE full album. G-Dragon also known as Kwon Jiyong is on his way to the airport for a late flight to Jeju.

Jiyong read his girlfriend’s text earlier today.

From: Yeon-omma ♥♥♥ 

Ji-appa... I’m already here in Jeonju with our babies. Ugh, traffic !

I miss you already. Don’t kiss someone else under the mistletoe arraseo?! I love you! ♥

He feels like crying while typing his message to his girlfriend.

To: Yeon-omma ♥♥♥

My poor wife and kids must be so tired. We’re done with our schedule already and I’m on my way to the airport now.

How’s Kim-umma and Kim-appa? Jiwoong hyung and Hayeon? Are you enjoying?

Ji-appa is so sorry because we’re not spending Christmas together. 

It’s only Mommy Yeon-ah who I will kiss under the mistletoe. I’m bringing it back to Seoul with me and I will hang it in our room. Kekeke!

I miss you and our kids so much too. I love you and our kids the most! ♥

His and Taeyeon’s family planned on spending this year’s Christmas separately and they agreed to join everyone in Dolce Vita for New Year after Jiyong finishes his remaining tours but because of the change in his schedule he’ll be spending Christmas alone FOR THE FIRST TIME.

From: Yeon-omma ♥♥♥ 

Take a nap while you’re on the plane okay? You’ll be driving two hours more when you get to Jeju, I don’t want you to get sleepy.

Everyone’s here already, they’re all doing fine and we’re almost done cooking.

Don’t worry I understand, so cheer up now Ji-appa hmm? Yeon-omma and our babies don’t like their Ji-appa to be sad, they’ll be sad too.

Look at the Christmas cookies I baked instead so you won’t be sad!

(Photo of gingerbread man labelled with Ji-appa, gingerbread woman labelled with Yeon-omma, and dogs labelled with Ginger baby, Gaho hyung, Lasso noona, and Jolie noona)

I’ll hide these and bring them with me to Seoul too. Kiss under the mistletoe then, remember you promised that m’kay?

His wiped the tears welling up, sniffed and dialled her number.

“Yeon-omma…” he greeted, controlling his voice from cracking.

Not wanting to cry, he kept the call short by telling her that he’s soon boarding the plane and “Merry Christmas! Thank you for understanding and loving me. You’re the best gift I have ever received from whoever is up there. I love you so very much!”

After hanging up he sighed disappointedly remembering how unfortunate it was to not be spending Christmas this year together and he released another sigh when he also remembered that there is a possibility that they won’t be together for Christmas again because he will be doing his military service next year.

---

After an hour of flight from Gimpo to Jeju and an almost two hour driving he decided to pass by his café to have some coffee before proceeding to their shared house, his and his girlfriend’s.

He took a seat near the window, the lights from Jindo Island doesn’t reach Aewol-ri making it a perfect place for stargazing.

“Hyung-nim, why do we need to promote in music shows? We’ve already done that when we first released MADE last year?” He asked, obviously whining.

“Jiyong, we both know that BIGBANG needs more appearance now that your and the group member’s military duties are coming.” His YG hyung answered.

“My first long vacation with Yeon-ah… hyung-nim! We planned it even before I finished the Japanese tour.” He pouted and said with aegyo “Let’s not attend the music shows and spend a long vacation with our families hmm?”

“I’m sorry kid, there’s nothing we can do about that. Just send her a card and gift or something…” were his last words before leaving him sulking inside the studio.

Aside from the scandals, malicious comments, death threats, sasaeng tailing them, and tiring work schedule, instances like this makes him regret being in the entertainment industry.

He was cut off his thoughts when two girls approached him.

“Hello Mr. G-Dragon! My name’s Kwon Yuri and this is my girlfriend Kim Jisoo.” greeted the girl in black hair and continued “Uhm, is it possible if we can take a picture with you and you can give us an autograph? We’re big fans of yours.”

“Sure! Where do you want it taken?” he responded. Though tired, he gave his best smile as an appreciation to them as his fans and visiting his café. He also chatted with them.

‘I’m very jealous of them right now.’ He sulked mentally.

He learned that the two arrived in Jeju a few days ago. He also learned that they were staying at JYJ Junsu’s Toscana Hotel, and have travelled three to four hours from their accommodation to his café in hopes that they’d me

Please log in to read the full chapter