It Was Always You

This Song feat. GTae a.k.a JiTaeng
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Now I know why my heart wasn't satisfied.”

She regrets that instead of telling Jiyong how she feels for him, she ignored it and diverted her attention to someone else thinking that Jiyong doesn’t feel the same and it’ll ruin their friendship.

‘How have I been so blind not to notice that he feels the same way as me?’

“I’m in love with you Kim Taeyeon.” She heard his voice coming from the front door. She ran to the door, opening it immediately, her eyes meeting with Jiyong’s brown ones.

“I’m in love with you Kim Taeyeon.” Jiyong repeated. She was about to hold him in her arms but as he repeated those words he started to move far away from her.

“I’m in love with you Kim Taeyeon.”

“I’m in love with you Kim Taeyeon.” His voice echoed.

“Jiyong oppa!” She called him, reaching out and tears streaming down her face continuously.

“Jiyong oppa!” She shouted, bolting up right on her bed, sweating and tears streaming down her cheeks.

She grabbed her phone placed on the bedside table and quickly called Jiyong.

After a few rings, Jiyong answered “Hello?” his voice laced with sleep.

“O-Oppa…” she spoke her voice shaking.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong checked,

“Don’t leave me…” she said, hiccupping.

Hearing her say that made Jiyong get up his bed and say “I’m going there.”

He quickly dressed up, quietly left their house and ran to Taeyeon’s. He made his way there stealthily making sure he doesn’t get caught by the patrolling police. It would be a big problem if he gets mistaken as a thief. He couldn’t afford to take more time, Taeyeon needs him now.

He made his way on the back side of the house where a window for Taeyeon’s bedroom was, he then picked up small stones and threw it to Taeyeon’s window to signal her that he’s already there.

It didn’t take long for Taeyeon to come looking through the window she immediately opened her window so he could easily get in once he has successfully climbed the tree near her window.

As soon as he went inside Taeyeon’s room he engulfed the girl in a tight hug.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. Pulling out from the hug, he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

“What happened? Tell me.” He asked again, giving her a small smile.

“I… I had a bad dream.” She said, eyes not meeting his and brows scrunched as if trying to remember the dream she had earlier. Still looking at her, he urged her to continue.

A few moments of silence were spent until “It was always you.” She said her eyes now meeting his brown ones.

It was his brows now that scrunched, not getting what she was saying.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

Without saying anything else she brought her arms to his neck and crashed her lips to his.

He was too shocked to respond at first but responded after feeling her his lips begging for entrance.

‘Now I know why my heart wasn’t satisfied.’ She thought to herself.

Breaking the kiss she said “I love you oppa. I’m so sorry I didn’t know, I should’ve known. Please… Please don’t leave me.” Her eyes started to brim with tears again.

He didn’t speak but just wiped her tears again and gently brought her to her bed then assisting her to lie down again.

She was starting to feel nervous with the lack of response. She’s starting to think that she was rejected indirectly.

“What did you dream of Taeyeon-a

Please log in to read the full chapter