How Deep Is Your Love?

This Song feat. GTae a.k.a JiTaeng
Please log in to read the full chapter

“'Cause we're living in a world of fools…

Breaking us down…

When they all should let us be.”

[BREAKING NEWS] BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon confirmed to be dating!

October 28, 2016

#### Comments              #### Shares

Posted October 29, 2016 Who would’ve thought that a rumor will be confirmed a year later? Well wishes to this couple!

Reply Posted October 29, 2016 sooo true! Is it just the two of us who likes them as a couple?

Posted October 29, 2016 fugly g dragon & freakin ugly pig taeyeon...what a great couple <3

Reply Posted October 29, 2016 look at this fugly who commented, how dare you call our Taeyeon ugly ?

Reply Posted October 29, 2016 fugly G-Dragon huh? Whatever you do you won’t be at the same level as GD!

Posted October 29, 2016 This actually made me laugh hysterically. Can't wait to see the much awaited fan war on social media.

Reply Posted October 29, 2016 Brace yourselves for internet trolls. Hahaha!

Posted October 29, 2016 Nooo! Oppa wouldn’t date that plastic ! Never!

Reply Posted October 29, 2016 Nooo! Taeng-oppa wouldn’t date that G-Druggie! Never! #BelieveInTaeyeonOppa

Posted October 29, 2016 I can’t believe our Taengoo is dating G-Druggie. I’m sure enough they wouldn’t last long. Remember, G-Druggie’s enlisting next year, will be waiting for the break up news. Kekeke!

Reply Posted October 29, 2016 I can’t believe our king Dragon is dating that plastic who kicked out her member. I’m sure enough they wouldn’t last long. Oppa’s enlisting next year, they’ll break up. I’m sure of it Kekeke!

View more comments

---

The girl sitting on the couch was about to tap the “View more comments” link but was surprised when the tablet she was using was suddenly taken away from her.

She muttered “Oppa…” still looking at her hands.

“Oppa… I~ Jiyong…” Her voice breaking and breathing rapid, a sign that she’s hyperventilating and panicking, she stood up looking around for her keys and said “I need to do something. I need to stop our fans from fighting.”

“Calm down Taeyeon.” The man said making her sit down again but the girl resisted. “Kim Taeyeon!” Jiyong half shouted to bring Taeyeon back to her senses.

Taeyeon looked up to him with tears stained face. He brought his hands up and cupped her cheeks, gently wiping her tears away.

“Didn’t I tell you not to read their comments?” He asked looking her in the eye, those brown orbs he fell in love with.

He promised that those beautiful eyes will only shed happy tears, now what is this?

‘You’re such an idiot Kwon!’ He thought.

It was careless of him to be caught fetching her to the airport when there have been a number paparazzi following them ever since their dating rumor started last year.

He brought his lips to her forehead and sighed. He brought down his hands  placing it on her sides. He was thinking if he should proceed with his plan.

After a moment of thinking, he carefully positioned his left hand under her legs and his right at her back, breathed in a large amount of air and carried her bridal style to which earned him a surprised gasp from the girl.

“What are you doing oppa?” Asked Taeyeon and he just gave her a smile as an answer.

After what seemed like years, he was able to walk them to their shared bedroom.

He sat her down on the edge of the bed, grabbed a blanket and spread it out. He carried Taeyeon again and gently laid Taeyeon on their bed and he saw her giving him a questioning look.

“I read this on Facebook.” He chuckled and proceeded to do what he saw in the post.

He picked up the end of the blanket and carefully rolled Taeyeon. Though curious of what her boyfriend is doing, she can’t help but let out a small smile.

Once Taeyeon looks like a sushi, he carefully made her sit, got on the bed and positioned himself behind her. He carefully backed up until he was leaning to the headboard and then pulled her closer to him until he’s hugging her.

He wasn’t going to admit it but he really had a hard time doing that human roll he read on the internet.

He wasn’t as healthy and strong compared to other men but it doesn’t matter to him, as long as it would make Taeyeon happy he’d gladly do it.

They stayed in that position with Jiyong humming to the tune of 2NE1's You and I while gently swaying their bodies. Taeyeon smiled, feeling better than a while ago.

After a few minutes, “Now, let’s watch a movie!” Jiyong said. He carefully fixed Taeyeon’s position making her lean to the headboard.

He got out of the bed, went out of the room and quickly came back. In his arms were snacks, a liter of soda and a liter of water. He placed it on the bed, pushed it aside to make way for his place beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon giggled and asked, “Is this still a part of what you read?” she received a hum and a kiss on the cheeks as a response.

Grabbing the remote on the nightstand, he played The Adjustment Bureau on his TV. He looked at her then smiled.

 He grabbed a snack, opened it and fed h

Please log in to read the full chapter