Twenty six

White flowers

Ugh, it's Monday again. I groan and cover my eyes from the bright sunlight penetrating my room. Someone knocks on the door and I don't respond. Joonho can be so annoying sometimes. He opens the door and sits on my bed. I look up and see it isn't Joonho, my eyes adjust to the light and I see its Yoongi. 

He smiles and waves at me. I softly wave and lay my head back down. "What are you doing here?" I ask, my eyes still closed. "I wanted to see you, it's been a while." He answers. Oh right, I totally forgot I haven't seen him in a while. "Does he know about what happened?" I ask myself, but cover my mouth realizing I said that out loud. "What?" He asks, looking concerned. "I've to get changed, or we'll be late." I say and walk over to my closet. I grab clothes, throw them on my bed but he stays seated. 

I take off my pajama shorts, leaving me in my underwear and he leaves the room. I close the door and change into my jeans and hoodie. I eat breakfast quickly and we both step outside to leave. Then I hug him tightly and jump into his arms. "I missed you." I tell him and he holds onto me. He starts walking with me in his arms and I hit his back. "Put me down." I shout. He lets go and I walk next to him, lacing my hand with his. 

We get to school and the rest of the guys crush me in a hug. "Thanks guys." I laugh. We hang around in the hall and I lean on Seokjin trying to make Namjoon jealous. Namjoon just glares at me. "How have you been, the whole thing with Nari, you know?" Jimin asks me, and I look towards the ground. "I'm fine, I....uh I need to talk to my teachers." I stutter and stand up, walking down the hall. And to my surprise Yoongi or any of them doesn't follow me. 

In first period the stupid girls give me a note, I shove it in my pocket and sit next to Hoseok. Class was regular, the bell rang and I went with Taehyung and Jin to foods. On the way I opened the note. It said 'check your phone when no ones watching. -N 

It was obviously Nari, I asked to use the restroom during class and checked my phone. 'Dislocate yourself from the boys. -N' It's not like she'll do anything, she likes the guys too, especially since she's dating Taehyung. I head back to class and try to act normal. But my insides feel weird and I'm feeling nervous. What if she does do something? 

After school I make my way down to soccer practice, everyone starts warming up. I enter the changing rooms and change into my uniform, but then people start throwing things at me. Eggs and I grab my stuff and run out, but as I open the door a bucket of flour is dumped on me. I sigh, and continue running all the way home. 

I go straight to my room and jump in the shower, washing myself thoroughly. I change into shorts and a baggy shirt, and clean my soccer uniform before putting it in the washing machine. Joonho has late classes tonight so I'm alone. Then my phone vibrates twice. 

'Should've listened, things can get a lot worse for you and them. Dislocate yourself tomorrow.' -N

Suga: where are you? 

Bora: didn't feel good, went home, sorry

Suga: the boys wanted to see you okay that's why

Suga: are you okay?

Bora: Fine, don't worry about me

Suga: I'm still going to, you're my girlfriend. Want me to stop by?

Bora: I'm fine

Suga: too late, open your window

I throw my phone aside and open the window, to see Yoongi climbing the tree next to the deck at the back. He climbs through the window and smiles at me. I softly smile and sit on my bed. "You don't look okay. Is Joonho home?" He asks. I shake my head. "This morning, Jimin was just worried about you. He didn't want to hurt your feelings, he felt guilty all day." He says. "It's okay. I'm not mad at him." I reply. 

My phone buzzes. I look at it while Yoongi is trying to close the window. 'Do it now, and make it real.' -N. How can she see this? I look around and my eyes land on Yoongi. "Yoongi, you should go." I start, he turns around. "I just got here silly, what are you talking about?" He asks confused. "No, I mean. I want to take a break from us." 'He won't believe you.' -N. "Why? Have I done something?" He asks, coming closer but I step back. "Yoongi, you're clingy, you always ask what's wrong with me, you don't give me any space. Sometimes I want to be alone. Do you think I always like being with you?" I explain, my heart hurts, I can't do this. 

His expression grows dark and he looks to the floor. "I'll just go then." He mumbles, climbing out the window and walking home. I fall onto my bed and cry my heart out. I want to text him and tell him to come back, but I know he won't now. The guys will probably hate me too now. But at least they won't get hurt because of me. My phone vibrates again and I look down. 

'Good job, the others won't talk to you anymore now.' -N. I close my eyes tightly and cry myself to sleep. 

*****

I walk home after bora directly broke my heart. Why would she do this? I can't believe it, she wants a breaks from us. That's basically saying stay away from me, I'll dump you later. I enter the apartment with a dark mood, and the guys sense it, they're all here but Taehyung who of course is with Nari. 

"Bro, what happened?" Namjoon asks. I go to the kitchen and grab a glass before smashing it on the counter, cutting my hands. I fall down to my knees and look at my bloody hands. The guys come over looking completely worried. "What's wrong?" Jin asks. "Bora wants to take a break for a while." I cry out, and my tears won't stop flowing. Namjoon holds onto me to prevent myself from hurting myself even more. 

He lifts me onto my feet and brings me to the living room. "Get first aid." He tells someone. They all sit down again while Namjoon fixes my hand, taking out the glass, stitching it up and wrapping a bandage around them. "Thanks." I mutter and he nods his head. "What actually happened?" He asks again. I explain what she said to me and everything else. 

"Yoongi, I've known bora my whole life and if she really loves someone she wouldn't do this. Maybe something happened? Or she was forced to? You never know. Maybe we should just talk to her tomorrow?" Jimin suggests. I shake my head. "Don't, stay away from her. She probably won't talk to you guys anyway." I reply and they promise to me they won't. 

I decide to go to bed early, but falling asleep isn't working too well. All I can think of is bora. Her beautiful smile, her soft hair that I made her dye blonde, her laugh, her eyes. Everything about her, I miss her and I can't believe she would do this to me. Slowly but surely I fall asleep.