Twenty four

White flowers

We all sit on the couch, chairs and floor in the living room and talk. I keep my hood on cause I don't want anyone to stare but they do either way. "You know the colour really suits you." Yoongi tells me. I look over to him and smile. "Yours does too." I say running my fingers through his hair. We start playing truth or dare and I get to ask first. 

"Okay, I'm going to go straight into something awkward. Nari?" I begin. "Truth." "Good, have you and Taehyung done it yet?" I ask casually but everyone freaks out, "oh calm down, I'm curious." Nari turns a deep shade of red and looks over at Taehyung who nods his head at her. "Yes, we have." Everyone freaks out again. "Hey, at least we are together and have done it. Yoongi and bora have barely even made out with each other." Nari shouts out and they all turn to me and Yoongi. 

"What? Some people take things slow." I say. "Not that slow bora, it's been two months. Get going." Jimin encourages us. Yoongi looks down at me and grabs my hand telling me it's fine. "Since we're all telling secrets or whatever. Jin and I are dating." Namjoon says. "Okay, that I wasn't expecting. But I approve. You two are cute." Hoseok admits. 

"Any other secrets?" I ask. Everyone looks around at each other. "Me and Jungkook." Someone says quietly. "What?" "Me and Jungkook." Jimin sits up, "are together." "Oh my gosh, I thought we were all friends, we tell each other nothing. So strange, from now on tell us." I inform them all. "Says you, you're always hiding when something is wrong, and all the attention goes to you. All you want is attention from everyone here." Nari blurts out. 

It all goes quiet and I look at her shocked. "That was too far." I tell her and stand up, going to Yoongi's room. 

*****

"Nari, she's your best friend, why would you say that?" I ask. "It's true and you all know it." She continues. "It's not true, bora isn't that type of person. She doesn't want to worry us that's why." Namjoon says. "Whatever." Nari gets up and leaves, Taehyung trailing behind her. Since he knows Namjoon doesn't like him there either way. 

I go to my room and find bora sitting on the bed looking out the window at the stars. "You okay?" I ask her. She shakes her head and wipes her face with her hands. I sit next to her and see she's cried, I never truly saw bora cry before right in front of me. And it hurts to see. It feels as if my heart is breaking. I wrap my arm around her and she buries her face in my chest, crying harder. 

"Why would she say that? I thought we were friends." She says pulling away from me, "Yoongi it's not true, don't believe her. I swear that's not true." I place my hands on her shoulders and kiss her on the forehead. "I know it isn't true, you're not that type of person." I reassure her and she hugs me tightly. 

"Nari and Taehyung left the others will too soon. Are you staying the night?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "I wanna go home." She admits and honestly I'm shocked. Usually she always wants to stay, I guess she's just really upset about her best friend being so rude to her. 

*****

"I'm sorry for causing trouble, Yoongi's bringing me home." I tell the guys who are still here. I notice Jungkook cuddling in Jimin's arms and smile to myself. They really are cute. Hoseok is just sitting with Namjoon and Jin, who I've noticed aren't really great with skin ship either. "Don't worry about it bora, it's not our problem. We'll see you tomorrow?" Namjoon replies. I nod my head. 

Yoongi drives me home and I peck his cheek. "Ill be here in the morning." He tells me and I go inside the house. Surprisingly Joonho is home. "You're home?" I ask. "Sohyun broke up with me. She says I ditch you too much to be with her and it's rude." He explains. "Oh, Joonho I'm sorry. I'll talk to her." I say. "No, it's fine. I realize I should spend more time with you. You're always at Yoongi's place because you don't want to be alone. So, from now on let's just both stay home like we used to." He tells me. I agree and sit next to him on the couch. 

"I'll tell Yoongi tomorrow." I speak up after a while. "No, you and I are going somewhere tomorrow and staying for the weekend." He says. "But it's just Thursday tomorrow." "Too bad, a four day weekend is good for you sometimes." He counters. "I'm not complaining." I reply and he laughs. 

I decide to go to bed and hug Joonho before walking to my room but my hood falls off. "Aaaah!" Joonho screams. I turn around and realize he saw my hair. "What did you do?" He asks. "We all dyed our hair today." I reply. "It looks good, but next time warn me. That freaked me out." He eventually says and I laugh, going to my room. 
My phone vibrate as I lay in bed, I see it's midnight and the text is from Yoongi, who I call Suga on my phone.
Suga: Are you awake?

Bora: Now I am...:(

Suga: sorry, it's weird without you here. I can't sleep 

Bora: Joonho and I are going away tomorrow till Sunday.

Suga: why?

Bora: wants to spend time together, gf broke up with him

Suga: sorry to hear that

Suga: I'll miss you

Bora: I'll miss you too

Suga: what time are you leaving?

Bora: lunch time I think

Suga: I'll come say bye then

Bora: if u want

Suga: yep

Bora: can I sleep now?

Suga: fine

Bora: yay! Love u bye

Suga: love you too <3

I turn off my phone and fall asleep. All morning Joonho forces me to pack and I don't get a chance to text Yoongi. "Isn't this too much?" I ask him, at noon. "No, it's fine. I'll put it in the car and you can wait for Yoongi to come. If he does." Joonho tells me. I sigh and sit on the porch steps. 

Yoongi comes soon enough and since we packed so much Joonho is still busy. He sits next to and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Will you text me?" He asks. "If Joonho lets me. Once I have Joonho-free moments I will for sure." I reply. "So at night then?" I nod my head, lifting it up. "It's only a few days, but I can barely stand one night without you." He tells me. 

"Yeah about that. Since Joonho is alone now and wants to spend time with me, he wants me to just live at home like normal." I explain and recall what Joonho told me to Yoongi. "Ugh, I'm going to die." Yoongi says, "we're going to be texting a lot then." I laugh at him and ruffle his hair. "Pay attention at school for me." I tell him and he says he will. 

"I'm never going to be used to this hair." He says looking over at me. "Sorry, you said it looked good." "I know, that's the problem. Now I'll be looking at you even more." He admits and smiles at me. 

"Okay kids, time to go. Bye Yoongi." Joonho says stepping into the car. Yoongi waves and walks me over to the car. He leans down and presses his lips to mine, I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my lower back, and presses his forehead against mine. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." I whisper back and peck him one more time before stepping in the car as well. 

- please leave comments, thanks for subscribing. ;)