Thirteen

White flowers

The next morning everyone meets up at our house and sit in the living room. "I didn't know you had such a big house." Jimin looks around. I laugh at him and sit in between Jungkook and Namjoon. Jungkook grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Everything's gonna be fine, I told your mom we would meet her. We're going ahead of the others, okay?" He tells me. I nod my head. "Uh, bora we also told Nari, Jin and Taehyung about everything since they were most confused. They'll be coming as well." Jimin tells me as he walks into the room. "Okay, are you sure you all want to come?" I ask them all. They all nod their heads and I smile. 

Jungkook and I leave a bit later together to meet up with my mom. We enter a huge business like building and go to the top most floor. Jungkook knocks on the door and we both enter and sit in front of the large wooden desk. Behind it sits my mom looking like a real business woman, wearing a light purple dress, a pearl necklace and her hair styled up since it's so short. She gives us a fake smile and folds her hands on her desk. 

I give Jungkook a confused look, but he just grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. "We don't want to be together." Jungkook starts, "it wasn't our choice and we don't have these feelings for each other." "Well, that's really a shame. I guess the music maker will have to pay for what you've done." She says. "No. He won't." My dad says as we walks into the room with all the others and two police officers, hidden behind everyone. "You can't force these children to be together." He tells her. "Actually I can. And it's her own fault for breaking the rules." She says. "Why do you want us to date anyway?" I ask her.

She turns back to me and smirks. "I need you to together because his parents company and ours will then be merged so I can pay off all my debts. The music maker will suffer now all because you two are too scared to be together." She explains. The two police officers come out from behind the others and arrest her for doing all of this. I wave bye to her and give her that ugly smirk back. Jungkook and I hug each other tightly, glad that this is all over. 

After everything that happened I'm so happy this is all done and I don't have to worry about my mom hurting Yoongi anymore. It's Sunday now and I slept in so long just because I felt safe and happy. As I roll out of my bed onto the soft carpet I look around my room. There's an envelope on my desk with my name on it, I stand up and pick it up. I open the envelope and take the paper out of it reading it carefully.

Bora, 
I'm sorry for leaving you again. But it isn't for long this time, I just wanted to make sure you were safe. Now that you are, you won't need me. If anything happens give me a call and I'll be there in a heartbeat. 
Dad

Well at least he said goodbye. Sort of? I go downstairs and eat breakfast by myself, I really want to talk to Yoongi and fix all this but that can wait till Monday. I want to relax today and figure out what I'm going to say to him. I sit myself in front of the tv and watch dramas the whole day. At around three o'clock someone knocks on the door. I can't open it since I'm dressed in just a baggy shirt and shorts so I run upstairs. I quickly pull on a pair of light blue jeans and a hoodie. 

I open the door to see Namjoon. Huh? What is he doing here? It's not like we're that close. "Uhm, yes?" I ask. "I have a message from Yoongi, bora." He tells me and I let him in. We sit on the couch and I turn to look at him. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I told you Yoongi would be okay but he really isn't in his right mind now." He starts, "I haven't told him what happened since you should. But he told me to tell you that he wants you to stay away from him. And he also says he is disappointed that you couldn't make a better choice with what you have done." 

"Okay, did you tell him Jungkook and I are done?" I ask. "Yes, that's why he said you couldn't make a better choice. Since you two dated for a few days only." I nod my head at him and he stands. "I'm sorry bora." He says. I smile at him and shake my head. "It's okay, don't worry about me." I reply. "Will you be okay by yourself?" I tell him I'll be fine and he leaves. 

I curl up into a ball on the couch and start crying. Why would Yoongi do this? How do I tell him the truth now? He'll never really forgive me. Life is just so confusing. I hear another knock on the door and reluctantly stand up. I open the door to see Jimin. He looks shocked at my state and pulls me into his embrace. "Oh bora." He whispers my hair. "I'm not gonna be fine." I tell him and cry into his chest. 

*****

I open my eyes the next morning and see I'm in my bed. I turn around and see Jimin is sleeping peacefully next to me. I wrap my arms around his back and he turns his head to look at me. "Let's go to school." I say and he nods his head. We get changed and head out together. I spot Yoongi walking past my house but I decide not to approach him. "Hey Yoongi!" Jimin calls out, he turns around to look at us and waves, "want to walk with us?" Yoongi stops walking and we catch up to him. 

Since Yoongi doesn't want me here I think of an excuse to leave. "Uh Jimin, I forgot my phone at home. I'll just go get it, you two can go on without me." I say, making Yoongi look over at me. He notices me holding my phone behind my back but doesn't say anything. "Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod my head and start going back home holding my phone in front of me so he can't see. 

*****

I don't want to walk with them since last week was ty and I hated all of my friends. Especially bora. Yes, I'm glad she's not dating Jungkook. No, I don't want to date her now after what she did. I usually let people explain themselves to me but I'm just not thinking straight right now so I can't. When I see she is holding her phone I smile to myself. She knows I want her to stay away from me like I said and that's why she's lying to Jimin to go back home. 

What is she actually going to do though? It's not my problem anymore. I don't care. I decide to tell Jimin what I told Namjoon to tell bora since it seems like she hasn't told him yet. He seems shocked but then looks like he figured something out. 

"That explains a lot. Bora said she wasn't gonna be fine or something." Jimin tells me. I turn to him. "What?" I ask. "I went to her house last night to see if she was okay after everything that happened the day before."  He says. "What? Day before? What happened?" I ask him. "Hang on, I went to see her. She was crying , so I just took care of her. I put her in bed and all she said to me was that she wasn't gonna be fine and she kept saying your name." He finishes explaining.

Ugh, everything is my fault again. "Well?" I ask. "I don't think I should be telling you what happened. It's a long story and it's tied to lots of other things. Bora really should tell you but I guess she can't talk to you." He tells me and I nod my head. "Right. My mistake." 

- sorry for not updating in a while. I didn't know how to end this chapter and had a bit of writers block. Please leave comments and let me know what you think. ;)