Nineteen

White flowers

The second and third of January fly by since we all sleep in the living room and watch movies 24/7. It's the last day of vacation before the new semester, the boys and I decide to go to the school and get our schedules. Namjoon and Jimin fool around while walking in front of us, Jin walks silently beside me with his headphones in and Yoongi grabs my hand, while walking on my other side. 

I look over at him and he smiles widely. I pinch his cheek and laugh at his reaction. "You're so cute when you actually smile." I tell him and he smiles again. "So are you, I haven't smiled like this in a long time." He replies. "Why?" I ask him. He looks ahead and starts talking. "I was never happy before because of my past and once I met you I really wanted to smile. I tried but couldn't as I was always afraid of losing you, and I did with Jungkook. That worried me more, once you said you'd be mine I was so happy my smile just automatically came." 

I hug him from the side and he wraps his one arm around me. "I'm sorry for what happened." I apologize. "It's in the past now don't worry." He tells me. I pull away and he holds my hand again. "You're hand is still cold as ever." He says, pulling my hand into his coat pocket. 

We get to the school and go to our last names on the list to grab our schedule. I find mine and look to see Yoongi standing with the others by a tree, overlooking their schedules. I start to head that way but Yifan blocks my path. "What?" I ask. "I miss you, come back to me." He says. "No, I'm dating Yoongi now, leave me alone." I reply but he doesn't move aside. Then Yoongi pushes him aside and grabs my hand pulling me to the others. 

He looks over at me. "Sorry, I should've waited for you. Are you okay?" I nod my head. I look at my schedule and the others. Civics, foods, chemistry and math. I have foods with Jin, chemistry with Namjoon and math with Yoongi. He had it last semester but failed since it was really hard so that's why he's taking it again. No one in first period and no Jimin in any classes. Jimin pouts and hugs me. "I'll miss you." He says. "Yeah, just like Christmas." Yoongi says pulling Jimin off of me. 

We all head home and decide to eat soup for lunch to warm up from the cold. "What do you guys want to do later?" Namjoon asks. "Movie." Jimin exclaims. "No, we've been doing that all the time. Let's go out for dinner." I suggest. Everyone agrees, we finish lunch and I go to Yoongi's room. I sit on his bed thinking about the new semester. It's gonna be hard. 

Yoongi comes in and sits next to me grabbing my hand. "What're you thinking about?" He asks me. "Hmm? Just school, my classes ." I reply. "You're smart, it'll be fine." He tells me. "What about soccer though? That messes everything up." I pout and lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and my hair.

"You know I've always been into tall guys." I tell him. "Why me then?" He asks. "Because you're Yoongi. You're sweet, very caring, and cute. You're also very special the way you write and compose songs." I explain, "oh my gosh that reminds me I haven't told Nari about us being together." I sit up and search through my bag for my phone. I call Nari and put it on speaker. "Don't say anything." I whisper to Yoongi, who nods his head. 

"Hey girl I missed you." "Hey Nari, I have news." "Really? Exciting, tell me." "Yoongi and I are-" "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I'm so happy. Taehyung! I'm putting you on speaker bora. Taehyung, Yoongi and bora are dating!" "That's good, congrats bora." "Thanks Taehyung." "When did it happen?" "Uhm, Nari it happened a few days ago actually." "Why did you not tell me?" "I forgot?" "Ugh so annoying." "Nari, Yoongi and Namjoon need me I gotta go bye." 

I hang up before she replies. Yoongi laughs at me and I shrug my shoulders. "At least she was happy." I say. Then Nari sends me tons of texts regarding me and. Yoongi. I mute our conversation. Yoongi and I decide to get changed for dinner. I go into the bathroom to change so I can do my makeup as well. I put on black jeans, a floral shirt and a beige cardigan with flats. I touch up my makeup and go back into the room. Yoongi also finished changing and smiles at me. 

"Let's go?" I nod my head and he takes my hand. The three boys drive in one car while Yoongi and I take his car. "You know I'd rather go on a date with you instead of those three." He tells me as we drive. "Yeah, well it's the last day of vacation. I was trying to be nice." I reply. "I know you were." He grabs my hand with his, keeping the other on the steering wheel. 

As we order our food and wait the boys begin to talk about school. "Bora, I'm really gonna miss having you around." Namjoon says. "It was just a week but me too." I reply. "What? You're not gonna miss us?" Jin and Jimin ask simultaneously. We all laugh at them. "I guess, and bora will be coming more often since she's dating Yoongi now." Namjoon continues, making me glare at him. "Your fault." He adds on. The food arrives and we eat. After everyone pays for themselves but Yoongi pays for me too. 

"Thank you." I tell him as we stand outside in the cold, giving him a kiss on the cheek. The others come out of the restaurant fighting about something we can't hear clearly. "What's up?" Yoongi asks. "We decided to go to the movies so you two can have the apartment to yourselves tonight." Jimin tells us. "Aw, so sweet. Thanks Jiminnie." I say squishing his cheeks. We go our separate ways: Yoongi and I back home, the three boys to the movie theatre. 

Yoongi opens the front door and I run in laying down on the couch. He walks over lazily running his hands through his hair and sits next to me. "What do you want to do?" He asks me. "To be honest, sleep." I answer, "school starts tomorrow. I'm dreading it, I hate first days." "Oh, you'll be fine. We get to see each other at lunch and fourth period math every day." He explains. I smile and place my head in his lap, as he my hair.

Eventually Yoongi turns on the tv and we watch movies, while in the same position. Hours pass and the guys still aren't home, we get tired and go to bed. I hear noises in the living room and sit up straight. I look to Yoongi who is fast asleep, the clock says it's 3 in the morning. I carefully open the door to the bedroom and go out into the living room. "Really?" I ask, finding the three boys only just returning from the movies. 

"Where were you three?" I ask as we all sit in the living room. "We went to the movies and then a bar, it got a bit hectic. Jimin was going crazy with some girls so we just let them. Didn't realize what time it was." Jin explains. "Do you have any idea how stupid that was?" I ask them harshly. They lower their heads. "Ugh, hopeless. You should've stopped him and Jimin, I expected much more from you. I'm going to bed, you three better wake up in the morning for school. Especially Namjoon." I finish and head back to bed. 

My alarm goes off at six o'clock and I can't even process how tired I am. I roll over to Yoongi and hit his cheek lightly. "Hmm? What's wrong?" He mumbles. "Wake up." I say. A few minutes later I hear the alarm being turned off and feel an empty  space beside me. "Yoongi?" I ask. He steps in front of me fully changed for school. "No!" I cry out, "it can't be over. Make vacation longer. I can't survive." I hug my pillow and feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes. 

Yoongi sits on the bed next to me and lifts me up to sit next to him. "What's wrong? Why are you really so bothered of going back to school?" He asks me. "Once people see we're dating I'm scared those girls will come after me again and hurt me. And Yifan will never leave me alone now that he wants me back." I put my head on his chest and cry. He my hair and rubs my back, hugging me close to him. "Bora, I won't let them hurt you. I'll be with you and so will the guys. Don't worry. Come on, take a shower and change. I'll go make some breakfast." He tells me and stands up going to the kitchen. 

I reluctantly go to the bathroom and shower. How could I let Yoongi see me so vulnerable and act so stupid? Why would I cry because of that? I actually am terrified of what will happen when the word spreads. And it does fast at our school, I just don't want to worry Yoongi. So now I'll keep it to myself, it's easier that way. After I shower I change into a turquoise shirt with black long sleeves, jeans, grey uggs and a scarf. 

I go to the kitchen and see Yoongi placing a plate of food on the table for me to eat. The guys wake up as well and eat their food, I ignore them because I'm mad at them for what happened last night. Most of breakfast I play around with the bacon on my plate, and take just one bite of toast. "Bora, you should really eat." Yoongi says. I sigh and stand up. "I still have to drop my things off at home and get my bag. I'll see you guys at school." I say and get my bag from Yoongi's room. Before I can leave he stands in his doorway and stops me. "I'll pick you up at your house." He tells me, I nod my head and walk past him out the door.

*****

I'm worried about bora. She's scared of what people will do when they hear we're dating but I promised no one would hurt her. The guys will be around and so will I. I don't understand why she doesn't trust me though. I decide to leave it and tell her I'll pick her up at her house soon. Hopefully she sees after a few days everything will be fine. 

*****

I bring my stuff home and put all my clothes in the laundry. Then I call Nari. "Hey, what's up?" "Nari, I'm scared of what people will do." "About you and Yoongi? Girl, don't worry I'll fight them. Anyways you know how to fight back. Remember when you and Yoongi were just friends." "I secretly took martial arts without anyone knowing." "Exactly, use it. Joonho won't say anything since he knows you would do anything to defend yourself." "Thanks Nari. I'll see you at school." 

I hang up and grab my bag. Yoongi texts me he's here and I go outside and step in the car. As we drive it's silent, until I speak up. "I'm sorry about this morning." I start, "I shouldn't have overreacted about school." He stops the car and grabs something from his bag in the backseat. When he places it on my lap I see it's a toasted bagel with cream cheese. I smile to myself and look over at him. "What? I don't want you to starve and I'm not mad at you. Just disappointed you didn't trust me to take care of it." I apologize again and he smiles. "Stop apologizing for everything." He says and we continue driving. 

Once we get to school it's hectic because people have to find their classes. I, not worried since we've done this so many times. I check my schedule and head upstairs with Yoongi. "My class is across from yours." He says. We stand by the wall and talk until the bell rings. "I don't know anyone in this class." I tell him. "Just text me if you're bored. It's not like we do anything the first day." He says, and gives me a peck on the lips before going to his class. 

I walk into class and see those annoying girls. I walk right past them but one grabs my hand. I lift my hand up, lifting her arm up as well and she falls to the ground. Everyone looks over as she fake cries. "Don't mess with me." I tell her and sit at the back of the class. A few minutes pass and the class is full except the seat next to me, people are scared to sit with me. The teacher comes in and talks to us about boring stuff. All of a sudden a kid runs into the class panting. "Sorry I'm late." He says. 

He comes over and sits next to me. He has brown hair and a strange smile plastered on his face. People start whispering and the boy turns to look at me. "Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok." He introduces himself. "Lee bora." I reply and he smiles. "What are those people talking about?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulders. "They're afraid of me." I tell him, and explain what happened before. The rest of the period I talk to Hoseok and learn he is really outgoing and always happy basically. 

A total opposite of me but whatever. After class I go to my foods class in the kitchens. I find Jin and sit with him, a little later Taehyung joins us. "I didn't know you were in this class." I say. "I just switched, my other class was full." He explains. Again, we do nothing the whole period except introductions. Lunch comes soon and I go to my locker. 

My phone vibrates. I look at the text. 'You coming to the caf' -Yoongi. I tell him I'll come and put my stuff in my locker. When I close the door Yifan is standing there of course. When does he not show up? "What do you want?" I ask, as I start walking away from him. He grabs my hand and pulls me to a stairwell. "I want you." He says, "please come back to me. I'll do anything." "No, I'm happy with Yoongi." I respond and push him away. He continues following me until I go into the girls washroom. 

I stay there for about twenty minutes, thinking he left I exited the washroom. He's still here. I quickly walk away before he can see me and go to the caf. Everyone is already sitting at the same table we always eat at. Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Nari, Yoongi, Jungkook, and I sit down as well. Yoongi looks at me curiously and I tilt my head looking to the school garden. He gets the memo and stands up going outside. I leave a few minutes later without anyone knowing and go outside. Yoongi is sitting on one of the benches that isn't covered in snow. 

I sit next to him and grab his hand, putting my head on his shoulder. "What happened?" He asks me. "Yifan was trying to talk to me, I stayed in the washroom and he literally waited outside of it." I explain. "Sorry, I should've come with you." He apologizes. "No, don't worry. I don't want you to be my personal bodyguard." "I will be if he keeps bothering you." He says. I sigh and close my eyes, relaxing like this is nice. 

The bell rings and I leave Yoongi to go to my class with Namjoon. "So, are you ready for chemistry?" He asks, as we walk down the halls. "Nope. But I'll survive." I tell him. We get to class and sit in the very back next to each other. In the class it's only two people to a seat. Then Nari walks in and sits at the empty table in front of us. "Hey guys, no one wants to sit with me." She says. I look to Namjoon and he just stares at me. "I'm fine with Namjoon as a partner." I tell her. 

"How'd your day go?" She asks. "Well in first period everyone is afraid of me except this overly happy guy who decided to sit next to me, and in second I'm with Taehyung and Jin. Now I'm with you two but no one annoying, I haven't had a class with Yifan yet." I tell her. "Sounds fun." Class goes by fast since we do literally nothing, and I find Yoongi outside the class waiting. 

"Hey." I peck his cheek. He smiles and holds my hand as we walk to math class. We sit down next to each other and talk most of class. It's pretty boring, the first day is just introductions and learning people's names. I already know most people from previous classes. "Now you're in my class, you can help me pass this time." Yoongi tells me. "I'll try." I reply. 

School finishes and I go to my locker, after grabbing my things I meet Yoongi outside. We drive to my house. "I find it weird you won't be with us tonight." He tells me as we sit parked in the driveway. "In the summer I'll come again. I have to go organize my school stuff." He nods his head and I go inside. Joonho isn't home of course, he's staying with Sohyun a lot lately. Not that I care but it's weird by myself. 

Later in the night I eat dinner and go to bed early. School is gonna kill me soon enough.