five

Boyfriend

 

"I thought you will bring me to the fancy restaurant",
Jeonghan said as he look around inside the restaurant. The place was small, simple and comfortable yet he like it. 

"So you expected it?",
Mingyu teased the pretty guy earning the chuckled from the latter.

"It was not like that, and you know it"
Mingyu laughing a bit before called the waiter to give them the menu. Both Mingyu and Jeonghan ordered before the waiter left to get their ordered. 

"So... as you know me who is stalked you, do you think I didn't know what happened with you this morning?",
Mingyu asked Jeonghan which earning the confused look at first before Jeonghan sighing and look into the latter eyes deeply.

"What report you got?",
Such a straightforward question since Jeonghan was sure that Mingyu was already got the report from someone who is followed him.

"That... you cried when leaving your boyfriend place..."
Mingyu said it carefully knowing that it was a sensitive case,,

"It was not your business, Mingyu"
Jeonghan said coldly. He didn't like it when someone was interupted his own business.

"I know, I asked you not to get to know your story or explanation, but I just want to know if you are okay now",
Jeonghan said nothing as he stared into the latter eyes confused before he knows what the meaning of Mingyu's word. He can see how sincerity Mingyu toward him. He feels calm getting the concern look from Mingyu which so gentle, and he kind of missed that look of concern which he didn't get from Seungcheol for a long time.

"I am okay.... atleast for now when I don't have to face him",
Jeonghan answered before he gave a slightly smiles, he was not sure yet if Mingyu was really care toward him or not but still his inner thought tell him that he should't be unpolite with gave a rude response toward the taller one.

Getting good responsed, Mingyu smiles back as he nodding his head lightly. He was satisfied, atleast Jeonghan seems comfortable with the question he gave. He really didn't want to interupt someone's business, but if the one who is involve with the problem is Jeonghan, he can't do nothing but to interupted and will do anything only to make Jeonghan's fine.

Anyway, Mingyu know well that Jeonghan wont to talk about his fight further, so he just asked the pretty guy the other things which had a relation with a job as a model. They talked about how hard being models as the waiter came for serving them before he left them again only to make both Jeonghan and Mingyu enjoyed their food.

Time passed as they finished their food even the desert, and Mingyu asked Jeonghan if he want to go somewhere. But since Jeonghan not in the mood for doing anything, he rejected the idea telling Mingyu that he want to go home instead. Mingyu agreed and let Jeonghan left before he left also only to visited his favorite uncle first.

 

 

########


Jeonghan felt a little bit better as he got inside his apartement and walked directly to his bedroom only to put his bag on the table before he throw himself on the bed. He closed his eyes slowly trying to forget anything before he fallen asleep after few minutes later, he didn't even aware that his boyfriend was kept calling him because his phone was on the silent mode since he left the restaurant.

Seungcheol kept calling Jeonghan everytime he has a little break time from his worked. He hoped that his boyfriend will answer his call, or maybe text him back, but what he got was nothing. He was calling Jeonghan as he heard someone was knocked his door wanting to meet him.

"Come in!"
Seungcheol said before he gave in on calling Jeonghan, and the one who is getting the permission was got inside before he closed the door behind him and walk toward Seungcheol only to sit on the chair across the CEO.

"He didn't answer your call yet?",
Seungkwan was sure that Seungcheol was in the middle of calling Jeonghan since he saw that Seungheol was holding his phone while his expression was not good. Seungcheol who is getting the question only humming...

"Are you the one who told him about Ren, Seungkwan?",
Seungcheol asked as he throw the question seriously.

"Why?",
Seungkwan gave another question instead of answering the latter question.

"He was misuderstood Seungkwan"
At that moment, Seungcheol was really sure that Seungkwan was the one who is told Jeonghan about Ren.

"Are you sure?",
Seungkwan asked more. 

"What you mean?"
Seungcheol confused.

"I mean, are you sure that he was misunderstood?"

"You also have a thought that I have something with Ren huh?",
Finally Seungcheol knew what the meaning of Seungkwan's statement and he can't hide his dissapointment expression since he thought why everyone was have a thought like that, have a thought that he and his good friend was having something. He didn't deny himself that yes, he closed with Ren recently. But there is no more beside worked which they always talked about, even sometimes yeah they talked about their life also, but of course not too much until made everyone can think that they were having something.

"Not only me just so you know, but everyone here!"
Seungkwan protested a bit loud since he feels that the CEO look like blamed him for making Jeonghan mad at the not so smart CEO.

"Whatever but can you tell me atleast, why?"
Seungkwan chukled before he explained everything which he think was needed. He didn't do it only to help Jeonghan, but to help Seungcheol also. He has been knowing Seungcheol as long as the latter was begin to date his bestfriend. He know how much Seungheol loves Jeonghan, but sometimes the CEO was too stupid for understanding why Jeonghan mad at him. It was not the first time they were fighting and Seungcheol was the one who did a mistake. But it was the first time tho the reason why they were fighting was because a third wheel, so.. it was a bit hard for Seungkwan to explained to him the real reason why Jeonghan was mad.

Getting the explanation from Seungkwan was really helped him, Seungcheol thought, and he just finished his work before he goes directly toward his boyfriend's place. He can't wait any longer to explain everything, because he wont to get more frustated getting no answer from his call to the pretty guy.

Once he got the building, he goes toward the floor which his boyfriend was stay and push the bell on Jeonghan's front door few times before someone inside opened the door.

"Hey... hmm let me in?"
Seungcheol asked Jeonghan as he looked into the pretty guy eyes gently. Jeonghan move a little and let Seungcheol come in before he closed the door. He was about to turn around before Seungcheol was hugging him from behind tightly.

"I am sorry... I was wrong..."
Jeonghan sighing before he broke the hug and turn around only to walk passed Seungcheol to get his living room and took a sit on the couch.

"Come here, sit and explain to me",
Jeonghan said as he motioned Seungcheol to sit. Seungcheol followed his ordered and sit across Jeonghan.

"Ren is my friend from senior high school. He was my junior back then, and I know him from my friend Wonwoo. That's all"

"Why you guys are so closed then?"

"He is someone like that, I mean he is easy going and... what should I called it?",
Seungcheol only sighing before he continued his line.

"He is clingy and like to get attention, no to me only but to the other friend also. We had been knowing each other for a long time so I used to act like that toward him. It was nothing since he is only my friend. I gave him the attention even as I thought that he is only like my little brother. It was different with you of course, you are my boyfriend and I thought what attention I gave to you was already enough, baby"

"Do you even know what feeling he had for you?"

"Huh?"

"You gave him attention more than you should do if you looked at him only as your friend or even as your little brother. You might be have no feeling toward him, but what if he purposely trying to get to closed to you because he likes you?",
Seungcheol said nothing thinking hardly at what Jeonghan told him, and getting no response, Jeonghan continued his lines.

"He might be misunderstood, he might be thought that you like him. He didn't know you already had a boyfriend though Seungcheol. So please... can you atleast got what I mean??"
Jeonghan only sighing once he was done explained everything he thought was needed. Jeonghan know so well that his boyfriend always smart only for his work but no with his love life. But still, it was only the basic problem yet Seungcheol was still being stupid, Jeonghan thought.

But as he remember that he was the first one whose Seungcheol dated, the first boyfriend Seungcheol ever had, the first guy who can make Seungcheol brave enough to finally getting in a relationship with, Jeonghan only can sighing and be patient for Seungcheol to understand what he meant. He felt so stupid for crying before tho, because he forgot that Seungcheol was stupid, stupid enough to not understand what exactly his boyfriend feel.

"I am sorry...."
Once again, Seungcheol only can say sorry, but atleast he said sorry because he already got the meaning of what Jeonghan said. He thought that what Jeonghan said was true. He shouldn't give attention to the other more than what he give to his own boyfriend. He remembered also what Seungkwan said before, about there is okay have a good friend, but still there should be a line between them if in fact Seungcheol already had a boyfriend.