four

Boyfriend

 

Jeonghan never felt insecure as he is feeling right after he left Seungcheol's place before. He knows that he always have a fight with the latter, but never even just one time they were fighting because there is someone else which made him jealous over. Seungcheol and Jeonghan have been dating for almost one year, and he never thought that Seungcheol will have a feeling for someone else while he is still in a relationship with him.

Some people might be thinking that Jeonghan was too sensitive, or he was too easily getting jealous only over such a little things like knowing that his boyfriend was chatting with someone else, and there is even no single word like "I love you" on their chatted. But just so you know everyone, Seungcheol is the type who is friendly only towards his friends. He don't like sosializing, he even known as the cold type of person.

As he felt calm down after he cried, he went off toward his company directly only to meet his manager, continue their meeting from yesterday. He has no work like photoshot or other things to do like usually model does that day. He only have to meet his manager to finish their discussion about the new project before he start working with Mingyu next week. It was because Mingyu and Jeonghan were still have another works to do before starts their new project.

 

#######


"What are you doing here?"
It was the first line which came out from Jeonghan once he saw Mingyu inside his resting room on the company.

"It seems like you don't like I am being here?"
Mingyu responsed before walking toward Jeonghan only to gave him the flower he bought before which earning no response from the pretty guy. So he just bring it and place it on the table.

"It just because as I remember, we starts our project next week. So why are you here, since you should working in your company instead being here?"
Jeonghan asked more ignoring Mingyu who is placed the flower on the table.

"I am not having any work today so I just want to greet you as you are my partner here"
Mingyu said as he sat on the couch.

"Is there no other good excuse for you to tell me?"
Jeonghan asked as he kept his position, standing while looking at the latter waiting for the next answer.

"This is why I like you, such a straightforward person"

"It is not like you are the first one who is trying to get me"
Mingyu laughed at what's the latter said because he never met someone who is really straightforward like Jeonghan. He got up and walked toward Jeonghan only to make him closer to the latter.

"There is not even funny"

"Okay, I am sorry. I know there must be a many fans of you, or maybe many partner you had before who is trying to be closed to you. But I never thought you will be the one who is saying it"

"I am sorry but I am that kind of person"

"Don't be sorry, it was one of your charming tho"

"But are you want to know what thing that make you different with the other who is wanted me?"

"What is it?"
Mingyu wondered.

"You have my personal phone number while the others not",
Jeonghan pressed the words of "personel phone number" as he said it.

"Ah, really?"
Mingyu teased.

"Don't play innocent"
Jeonghan said coldly.

"It was because they are not really trying so hard maybe?"

"It was because they know they limits"

"So, it means that what I did is not right?"

"I believe that you are smart enugh to know what I mean",

"But I am not smart as you are",
Jeonghan chuckled.

"So I really have to remind you that I can just easily blocked your number so you can't even called me?"

"Do it if you want me to tell everyone that you had a boyfriend already"
Jeonghan said nothing as he stared into the latter eyes.

"You stalked me?!"

"I didn't, I mean I am not the one who is following you everywhere you goes"

"You are so scary"
Mingyu laughing at Jeonghan's statement.

"Don't think too much. I just want to know you more, and trust me. I don't have a bad intention toward you since you are really special for me"

"I should just cancel our contract"

"It will be hard for you, don't you think?"
Jeonghan kept silent because he knew that it was right. He can't just cancel their contract only because he want to. He didn't know what to do or how should he act toward Mingyu because somehow, the latter was a bit scared him. He never met someone who is like Mingyu, looked like a nice person while in fact is not. He must be good on acting, Jeonghan thought.

"So, are you still have a thought to cancel our contract?"
Mingyu asked using his teasing tone.

"You know I'll not, but you have to know that "love" is not something you can't force it. Let say maybe someday I have no choice but to be with you. But if there is no feeling from me, it will just make you feel messed up"
Jeonghan said like that because he was sure that the latter is not the type who will be easily to give in, he know it from what the latter have done and how he was sure at what he was talked about.

"You were judged me too soon, know me more first before having a bad thought about me",
Mingyu answered dominantly before giving his slightly smirks toward the pretty guy, then he went off leaving Jeonghan who is thinking hard. He was scared, yes. But he doesn't know why he feel like Mingyu will not do anything bad to him. So he thought maybe Mingyu was bad but good on acting because he really seems normal, seems nice, or maybe he was really not bad at all. He was confused.

 

#######

 

Time passed quickly as the pretty guy finished his meeting with his manager and was about to leave the company while he noticed that Mingyu was standing in front of the car which he was sure it was the latter's car.

Their eyes met before the pretty guy look away just to see his own car and begin to walk, but as he make a step, he can feel that someone was approached him, he was sure tho that the one who is following him was Mingyu, but he doesn't care and just kept making a step.

Mingyu chuckled seeing Jeonghan trying to ignore him, but still he kept his walked until he was standing in front of Jeonghan who was about to get in.

Jeonghan gave an annoying looked before asked Mingyu.

"What you want?"

"Lunch together"

"Like I'll say yes"

"You will"

"No"

"Then I should change my words, how if I say you have to?"

"You threaten me?"

"I just asked you to have lunch with me, is that hard for you? I didn't ask you to do something like kiss me or maybe sleep with me or...."

"Stop it"
Mingyu smiles and waiting for Jeonghan to say something more.

"Lunch only"
Mingyu nodded his head satisfied before smiling gently.

"Then come with me, you can left your car here"

"We leave separately, like it or not"

"Okay, atleast you want to have lunch with me"
Mingyu said before telling Jeonghan where they are going to have their lunch. Then he went back toward his car, get in and begin to drive.

While Jeonghan driving, he got a called from Seungcheol but he just ignore it. He was not ready yet for have a talk with the latter. His phone kept rang for every minutes, but stil he continue ignore it until his phone stopped ringing and there is a buzz signing that he got a message. He ignore it once again before he continue to just focus on the road.

 

#######

 

 

 

*** Sorry for Jeongcheol shipper because our Seungcheol is not being there on this chapter xD
But don’t worry because he will be appear on the next chapter, or should I just make gyuhan moment more??? ;)