Chapter 2 - Somebody from the past

Secretly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyou POV

 

*TING*

*TING*

*TING*

My notification hasn’t stop ringing for the last 4 hours. Just because I choose Chanyeol in my ideal type league, that doesn’t mean that I literally like him.

I just don’t understand my fans sometimes, I don’t even like him as a man or an ideal type. I just choose him because he was compared to Kim Joon Ho oppa.

I went and pick up my phone and just to see a lot of hate mail that I receive from EXO’s fan, EXO-L . Got to admit the words are harsh and brutal but I got lots of more important things to care about besides those comments.

All of my friends called me after they knew about it. They were very worried about me, but I said I’m okay and don’t worry about me.

I was trying really hard to ignore the hate comment but it’s really hard to not do it. I read my hate comment a lot but this time it really gets to me. At first, I feel fine because I’ve been called much worse. But when there’s a non-stop hate mail I receive, I feel much worst about myself.

Suddenly my phone ring and snap me out of my thoughts. I take a look at who’s calling and turns out to be my best friend Ki Bum AKA Key of Shinee.

I answer the phone but doesn’t say anything.

“Hello, Soyou-ahh”

I didn’t say anything. When he didn’t hear me saying anything, he tried again but this time he is softer than before.

“Kang Ji Hyun, I know you’re there, so please talk to me. Are you alright?” He asked but I’m stubborn to give in.

“Hey talk to me, Are you okay? Cause I know you’re not. Can you please just speak to me.”

This time I give up and response quietly.

“No. I’m not okay.” I say as my eyes start teary.

“They should say those words. I work really hard on my vocals and my appearance. I practice every single day just too improve my vocals. Sometimes I didn’t even sleep because of practice. How could they say that………” I sob for quite awhile.

When I burst all out, I felt much better than before. I felt bad for Key cause he need to listen at my crying for almost half an hour. But I'm glad that I have him as a friend that I can rely on. That I bid him goodbye and thanked him for hearing me out.

After that, I walk out to the bathroom to freshen up after all those crying. When I look myself in the mirror, I look like a mess and I start laughing at myself. That might have been weird if I was at the public, but right now it doesn't matter cause I'm alone in my house and there's no one is going to judge me.

I stop laughing when I heard my doorbell rang. I when and look through the camera and see my members. I open the door to let them in. As soon as I open the door, they start screaming my name in a worried tone. I find it very soothing as so can call it, when they did that. It makes me feel like there's someone that really worries about me and accept me for who am I and not for my looks.

They asked me if I was okay and I answer that I'm fine, I just finish talking to Key. They knew that Key could help me feel good about myself. Key is the third person that can make me feel good about myself after my family and my members. Even though he's quite sassy and some sort of Diva himself, but he's a good person inside. Everyone that really knows him, will know that.

Since I had a bad day, my members decided to have a sleepover at my house. Usually we don't like to sleep at each other houses but we can do some exceptional for this one. They have bought some change clothes for the sleepover. They have come prepared for this and that really makes me feel really happy.

We were just going to stay inside but then they started to talk about food.

“I'm craving for something sweet, like an ice-cream or a snack.” Dasom said while rubbing . I just look at her with an disinterest face, because I’m not a fan of sweets anyways. Same as Bora unnie and Hyorin Unnie.

“ I too feel like having something sweet and spicy. I think it's time for us to have a stress eat day!” Hyolyn unnie voice her thought.

“ Nado. We can make an exception for today since everyone is in the bad mood.” Bora-unnie jumping up and down the couch out of excitement.

I gave it a thought when I look at the girls, they look so excited to go out and I didn't want to be a party popper.

“Alright, Let me just change my clothes to a better ones than we can go, okay.” I walk to my room and starting to pick some clothes and matching it with a suitable jeans and sneakers.

As a finish changing my clothes, i check my appearance at the mirror first before I walk out the room and when I'm satisfied with it it wore some lipstick so that I didn't look so bare. I'm to lazy to wear makeup so I decided to just go out bare faces. We all are very comfortable with our bare faces.

Dasom walk straight right up me and link her hand to my hands and walk with me to the car. “Kaja.” She smiled.

We were riding in Hyorin-unnie’s car. Bora-unnie would sit at the shotgun, while me and Sommie at the back.

“Please wear your seatbelts, ladies. Remember safety first.” Bora-unnie said As if she was teaching a kindergarten students. Sometimes I wonder, is she really the oldest.


 

 

 

 

We had a blast today. We practically vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter