Chapter 4 - Vacation

Secretly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora POV

 

After biding the boy’s goodbye, we went to Soyou’s bedroom, where she usually hid when she has a problem.

 

We could see her hugging her legs to her chest on the floor in her bedroom.

“You go unnie.” Hyorin says to me.

 

“Okay.”

 

I walk slowly to her and say, “Hey”.

 

She sits up and pull me into a hug.

 

“Awwww darling, It’s okay. Shhhh” I hug her back and slowly run my hands behind her back consoling her.

 

“I.. did the right thing right unnie?” she looks at me with an desperate eyes looking for answers.

 

“Yeahh you did, honey.” I pat her head softly

 

“I gave him, his freedom and happiness right… I won’t bring him down anymore right?” She cried.

 

“Of course not, right? Today he's in a really famous group called EXO and is known by the whole world.” She says weeping next to me.

 

I couldn’t say anything right now. All I could do is give the support that she needs right now.

 

“You know what unnie, today was the first time in a long time that I could see him up close and hear him talk to me face to face.” She says looking at me and then the floor.

She started laughing all of a sudden.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAH. I’m such a loser.”

“A loser who can’t even move on from a guy who the loser left behind.” She continues with a sad smiling face while her tears falls one by one.

 

“Ssssshhhhhhh….. It’s okay. You’re not a loser. It’s going to be just fine.” I said to her.

 

“I’m tired unnie. I’m tired acting like am happy all the time. I’m tired to say I’m okay when I’m clearly not. I’m just so tired of living like this.” She said with a defeat expression.

 

“It’s okay to be tired. We’re not robots to begin with. We’re humans. We have emotion. We know how to be happy, sad, anger and all of emotion stuff that humans are supposed to feel. It’s normal, Soyou-aahh.”

 

“That’s enough for tonight. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow.” I brought her to her bed and called Hyorin and Dasom to come and sleep in the room with us.

 

*Ring, ring, ring

 

My phone rang, I when to the living room to see whose calling and it turns out to be

Baekhyun calling. I went to the balcony and close the sliding door behind me and answer my phone.

It’s not because I need privacy or something. I just don’t want to disturb the girls from their sleep.

 

“Hello” I said in a hush tone.

“Ahhh noona, did I interrupt your sleep?” he asked

“Ahh no, I didn’t even sleep yet.” I answered

“Ahh araseo.. Are you worried about Soyou?” he asked concern

“Of course, I known them since they started dating in high school. Me and them go way back.” I lean on to the railing with sigh.

“Wow really?”

“Well yeah, me and them go to the same high school, but then Soyou moved all of the sudden without any news. One day just ‘POOF’” I make the hand signal

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooouhhhhhhh” he let out a long sigh.

 

There was an awkward silence between us.

 

“Why are you still not asleep Baekhyun?” I asked to break the awkward silence.

“Well I’m about to sleep but I wanted to ask you how we’re you doing so” I called you.” He said in and cheery tone.

“Hahahahahaha that was you nice of you. I’m okay but just worried about them.” I laughed at him

“Well there’s nothing to be worried noona, I’ll take care of him for you.” He reinsured me

“Thank you for your help Baekhyun. I really appreciate it. I’m glad that at least he has someone to take care of him now.” I let out a relief sigh.

“He’s in a good hands noona. Me and the rest of EXO members will not let anything happen to him.” He said to me again.

“Okay, I need to go to sleep now, I think you too. Tomorrow you guys will have a lot of things to do.” I said while rubbing my eyes.

“Yeah me too. Good night noona. Sweet dreams and don’t think too much.” He hung up.

 

I couldn’t help but laugh that night. I feel like my heart is racing so badly. What is happening to me, I think to myself and when asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day when I woke up when I hear a low sound coming from the kitchen. I open my eyes and none of the girls are the bed. That means they are awake. I went out from bed and brush my teeth first before going to the kitchen.

 

When I arrive at the kitchen I can see the girls are doing breakfast. I could not help but to smile at the sight of it. Hyorin and soyou are arguing about something small like how many spoon of salt should be put into the dish while dasom does her thing without even caring about the argument that was happening in the kitchen. She was making pancakes while hyorin and soyou make the kimchi fried rice. I helped Dasom with the pancake, because I don’t want to get involve with the argument. Argument between them is always scary. It could get scary until they wanted to kill each other.

 

After we finished the preparation, we put in on the dining table and prepare the dining table. We sat down and eat. Our maknae dasom, puts a lot of maple syrup and to top it up, she puts a creamy cream on her pancake. With that it make us uncomfortable just by looking at it. She’s the only one in the group that likes to eat sweet foods. While Hyorin, Soyou and I doesn’t like sweet things that much. She said that was what the youngster does nowadays.  I never understand that. I feel a vibration in my shorts pocket. I remembered that I put my phone in my pocket before exiting Soyou’s room this morning. I pull out my phone and saw that baekhyun texted me.

 

Good morning, Noona. –Baekhyunnie

 

I smiled reading the text I received from him. I replied his text.

 

“Good morning to you too baekhyunnie. Do you have any thing going on today?”

 

I stared at my phone before putting down. The smile on my face has on yet leave my face. Then, I notice my members were staring at me.

“Why are you so smiley today unnie?” Dasom looking at me weirdly.

“What do you mean? I don’t understand you.” I said looking at her and all of the members

“What’s up with you, don’t pretend like you don’t understand what we’re asking. What’s really up with you today, Unnie. Who texted you just now?” Hyorin raise her eyebrows.

“Nobody. Seriously.” I’m still smiling. I tried to not smile but I can’t.

“It must have been her crush. Or….. That nobody is Baekhyun. He came yesterday so maybe you exchange your phone number or something.” Soyou said while cutting the pancake and ate it.

“Wh… what… How did you know?” I shuttered.

“Is it true?” Soyou and the rest of the member ask at the same time.

“I was just joking. Didn’t expect it was true though.” Soyou said while the girls still in awe.

“Close your mouth dasom and hyorin or a fly will be flying into your mouth.” I put my hand on their chin and close it.

The never stop teasing me afterwards.

 

After breakfast, we sit at the living room and started to think of places to go.

“We should go somewhere fun.” Soyou looks at us.

“Ikr, we have been through a lot this week. We deserved somewhere fun and relaxing.” Dasom nodded at my statement.

“Yeahh but I need to inform and ask Sajangnim first.” Hyorin stand up and when for her phone in Soyou’s room.

“We’ll let her deal with it, while we think of places where we can do everything that is fun.” I said at the girls.

“I know a place that I really wanted to go.” Dasom suggested.

“Where?” Soyou cross her legs.

“Mmmm but it’s quite far and it’s not in Korea though.” Dasom answered.

 

Then Hyorin entered the living room and when to sit beside Soyou. We look at her curiously. We wanted to know what the sajangnim has said about our little getaway.

She didn’t said anything after entering the living room.

“So! What did the sajangnim said?” Soyou angerly pushed her. Dasom and I nodded at Soyou question also.

“Well he said…….” She teased us.

“WHAT DID HE SAID?!” I ask with a mixture of anger and curiosity.

She laughed at us and answered “He said he thinks that is a great idea. He said that we needed that vacation. We have work so hard this year, so we deserved the vacation. He also agreed if we go overseas.”

“AAAAAAAAA Thank god!” Dasom shout while jumping up and down. I join her and then, soyou and hyorin join us jumping up and down.

“I didn’t expect him to give us the green light.”Hyorin said to us

I stop jumping and fall flat on the floor out of tiredness. The girls join me on the floor one by one. We formed a circle.

“I miss doing this with you guys.” Dasom sigh

“I know right. Ouhh btw where are we going anyways?” Hyorin ask.

“Well we haven’t decided it yet. But Dasom has a place on her mind.” Soyou said.

“I suggest  we go to Bali or Thailand.” Dasom sit up and look at us for answers.

“I totally agree with Thailand and Bali. It’s more relaxing there.” Hyorin nuzzled her face in my neck while she wrap her legs around me. We all love skin ship. So it’s kind of normal for us to hug or hold hands.

“Are we gonna book the flight or the company will?” Soyou nudge Hyorin.

“Mola. I forgot to ask." Hyorin said blankly.

“What the heck. You should've ask it when you called him.” Soyou started to argue.

“How would I know. I was so focus on asking him about the trip that I forgot to ask him about the flight!” Hyorin argued back.

Me and Dasom has immune with this kind of fight, so all we could do was just keep quiet until they settle among themselves. I turn to Dasom and hug her and she hug me back. We close our eyes while the girls argued some more.

 

That afternoon, we when to shopping for the trips. I bought some clothes that is suitable for the weather in Thailand, some beach wear and other necessaries that I’m going to need. We drove back to Soyou’s house and pack up my belongings and drove home after bidding goodbye to the girls.

 

As soon as I arrive home, I when to my room and put away the things I bought in the closet and when to take a bath.

 

I was sweating a lot today when we when shopping, so my body felt sticky. I feel up my bath tub with warm water while I when and set up my Bluetooth speaker and phone near the bath tub. I like to listen to music while I take a bath. It’s soothing to me.

 

I was just about to take off my clothes, then I heard my phone rang. I went to get my phone in the bathroom and see who’s calling me. I look up and saw it was Baekhyun who is calling me.

 

I answered and when out from the bathroom and went to the balcony in my bedroom.

“Hi noona.” I blushed at his voice when he ask me that.

“Hi…” I don’t know what to say anymore. I feel awkward all of a sudden.

“Why do you sound so tired?” He asked me.

“Is it obvious? I went shopping with the girls today. We went to a lot of places. It’s kind of tiring.” I rubbed my neck.

“Oooooohhhh, take care of yourself noona. Don’t get sick okay.” He said worriedly.

“It’s nothing it is just a little bit of walking. Ouh btw, what did you do today? You sound out of breath.” I went to the bathroom to close my faucet as my bath tub is about to full.

“I just finish practice for our upcoming event. Are you going to take a bath? Am I interrupting you?” He take a deep breath.

“Well, I was just about to take off my clothes when you called. So it’s not like I’m in a middle of bathing.” I guess he heard the water.

“Um……. Aaaa…….. Yeah I guess.” He shuttered.

“Why are you shuttering, Baekhyun? Are you by any chance blushing right now?” I ask him excitedly.

“Ahhh nooo….. I’m not blushing, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter