Chapter 3 - Wishes

Secretly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

 

“Hu...hu…..hu…… Let’s take a 5 minute break.”I said as I tried to control my breathing.

I'm currently in the practice room with the members. We were practicing for our SMTown Concert next week.

 

I walk to the cafeteria to get some air out from the practice room, because there is a twelve living and breathing healthy boys that are currently breathing so hard and was releasing a body heat. So I don't want to be a part of that.

 

As I arrive at the cafeteria, I was resting at one of the table and i close my eyes to rest, but got distracted when I heard someone calling my name or more like screaming my name. I feel like reaping his head off because whoever he is because he disturbs my only time to rest.

 

I was just about to reaping his head off, she shove his phone at my face and said “Have you seen this?”

 

“I have no time to hear your love towards Bora-Noona right now Baekhyun. And stop stalking her, it’s weird you know.” I said as I push his hands out of my face.

 

“Well I don't stalk her. I just accidentally saw her on abouts. And that is not why I'm here. I'm here to ask you if you've seen this article.” He said denying that he have a hots for Bora-Noona and back to the reason why he was here.

 

I just made a face that says ‘yeah right you totally like her’ face. And took his phone out his hands and saw

 

“IS CHANYEOL EXO, SOYOU SISTAR’S IDEAL TYPE?”

 

“IS SISTAR SOYOU AND CHANYEOL EXO DATING?”

 

As I see the comments mostly said that ‘Soyou is a B*tch’, ‘She doesn't even know how to sing’, ‘her voice sounds like a man singing, LOL’. Most of the comments said bad things towards her and said good things to me or back me up by saying bad things to her like ‘Chanyeol-Oppa will not date someone like her.’, ‘ Chanyeol-Oppa is innocent, she doesn't have use him to get cheap attention.’ and many more.

 

After seeing that article I couldn't help to feel mad and furious at my fans. I love my fans but sometimes they just gets into my nerves. Because of them our relationship with other idols is not good. Other idols or groups are afraid to get caught by our fans.

 

At first I was mad but I couldn't said anything but when things got messed up like this and effecting Soyou I feel really mad.

 

I stand up from my sit and when to Shinee sunbaenim practice room. I knock the door and heard someone shout come in. I open the door and found key looking straight at me with knowing eyes.

 

“Can I talk to Key for a while? Privately” I said looking straight at Key.

 

“Sure……..” All the members said and slowly stand up and walk out the door. Before exiting the door I can see a confusion in their face but they don't say a thing.

 

“What is it that you wanted to talk to me?” he knows what I want to talk about but he just pretending like he doesn't know.

 

“You know what. It's about her, is she okay?” I stated with a straight face. “Could you please call her?”

 

“Why don't you just call her yourself?” he asked.

 

“You know why. She's not going to pick up anyways, even if she picks up, she's either going to scream at me or just hung up on me. She's been doing that to me for years now. She's really blocking me out from her life.” I sigh.

 

“Okay fine I'll do that. Just to make you feel much more better, I'll put it on speaker so you could hear her to. But you need to stay quiet alright. She's good at picking up stuff, it's not hard for her to put two and two together.” I nod at him and put my finger at my lips.

 

We waited for her to pick the phone up, then I heard she picks up but stay quiet and doesn't make a sound. Key said hello but we didn't hear any sound from the other side. After he tried again for the second time, we heard a familiar voice from the next line.

 

While Key was talking to her, I stay quiet the whole time and just listen to their conversation. It broke my heart to hear her cry. After the call, I ask Key for her address but he refuses to give me but I manage to persuade him on doing so. What am I kidding, I practically begged him, like literally kneeling on the floor kind of begging.

 

 I got to see her no matter what she said. I've been tolerating with her for a long time. I missed her so much.

 

As soon as the dance practice finish, I ask my manager if I could drive myself home. At first he looks suspiciously.

 

“Just to clear my mind from something. I need sometime for myself.” I continued

 

“Okay…... but you need to bring a couple of the members with you, so that I could keep you in check.” he said before giving me a last glance.

 

I ask Suho-hyung, Baekhyun, Chen-hyung to accompany me to Soyou’s house. While driving to her house the members doesn't ask me anything about that. They just stay quiet and talk about something else.

 

I feel like my heart are going to pop out my chest any second now, on my way to her house. It's been awhile since I last saw her, so it might get awkward.

 

As we rang the bell to her house, we were shock to see all of the Sistar members at the door except for Soyou. I could see they were as shock as we are. I took a glance at Baekhyun and saw his face lighten up when he saw Bora-Noona’s face.

 

When I heard a familiar voice coming from the kitchen and when I saw her in front of me, I could see that she is as shock as her members are. She tried to cover it up but I could see through it.

 

“GOD, I miss her so much.”

 

“She still beautiful as always.”

 

“I can help to fall for her all over again.”

 

I thought to myself

 

My thoughts was interrupted when Suho cleared his throat and greet us to them. My heart was so eager to speak to her. I want to say I miss you, and how much I miss us.

 

I don’t know what to say, because all I can think of was, “She’s here, right in front of me.”

 

When they started a conversation all I did was staring at here. I just wanted to ask her why did she disappear? Why did she go without saying at least a goodbye? Why did she do that to me?

 

I have so many question to ask her.

 

“Ummmm would you guys like something to drink?” she ask

 

Ahhhh I miss her voice so much. Wow why did I sound like a girl so much? I must have gone crazy I think.

 

I look at her as she and B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter