Chapter 1

Secretly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m late. OMG Tiffany is definitely going to kill me” Bora mumbled while running

She is so going to be killed by the SNSD members for being 2 hour late for their sleepover. She has been caught up by her dance practice with the other member’s and she suddenly, she has been called by her manager to discuss about her next schedule on a variety show.

She felt her phone vibrate, so she slow her pace and see who’s calling her.

Fany❤

She doesn't want to answer the call but she's not willing to make her friend more furious at her, so she decides to face her best friend. " Helloo." Bora start slowly and softly. "DON'T CHA HELLO ME YOUNG LADY! Do you know that I've been trying to called you all night! And why didn't you answer my last 30 missed call, huh?! BTW Where are you now, huh?" Tiffany shouts through the phone.

"Chill out Woman. I'm on my way. I'm just around the corner so chill will ya. And mianhe, I was in a dance practice and when for a meeting for my next schedule." Bora reasons while walking really fast.

"Is there anything that you needed from the convenient store?" Bora asked Tiffany.

"Ummm, you can just buy some chips, cause we ate all of the chips while waiting for you."

"Araseo, I'll be there in a sec okay, byeeeee."

Bora walks in the convenient store and when straight to the chips station and pick up a lot of potato chips and she also pick up some banana milk so that she can drink on her way there.

After that she when to the counter to pay. She open up her bag and search for her wallet. She started to panic because she couldn't find her wallet. She must have left it in her locker at the Company.

The casher is a teenager and he looks like he is bored with his work. He looking at her with a STOP WASTING MY TIME, WOMAN. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, THEN DON'T BUY ANY look.

She divert her gaze from the casher, so that he wouldn't recognize her. It would be so embarrassing if he knows that The Famous Girl Group Sistar's Bora couldn't even pay for her food that she takes a lot like she has money to pay for it but in the end she couldn't even pay because she forgot her wallet.

She felt like crying right there in front of the casher. Suddenly a hand come out from behind

"How much is it?" The stranger ask.

"30000 won." The casher answered disinterested

"Here you go. Thank you"

She was to shock to move but the stranger has already carries her thing outside the store.

"Ahh. Kamsahamida, you really save me there. Uh... could you give me your number and your name so that I could pay back your money." Bora said while searching for a notepad in her bag.

The stranger looks so amused by her actions. The stranger couldn't believe how cute can the person in front of him be right now.

"Hahahaha... No you don't have to pay it back sunbaenim." The stranger replied

Bora was so shocked that he called her sunbaenim. "Umm... do I know you?" She asked unsure and confused.

"Hahaha.. Annyeonghaseyo Exo Baekhyun immida." Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter