Chapter 4

The Knight, The Princess, and The Falling Star
"So, the falling star have that book?" Yerin look to namjon's laptop screen, make sure what he writes.
 
"Yup, I want to explained more about his background. The reason why he choose that kind view of life. The book have an effect on him, even until he was adult" namjoon explained
 
"Hmm.., it sound interesting" Yerin agreed
 
"He was too bored with the world right now. Especially environment around him.  All that he saw just human's ambition, to be more rich, to be more pretty, to be more respected. He really loves that book, it bring him to the time when he knew less. Living in pure happiness. He want to keep that feeling" Namjoon added. He stood up from his seat and walked toward kitchen to take a bottle of water. It's almost four hours that he really focus to write and forget to drink. 
 
As he comeback to living room yerin turn around her body to him  "Hmm...You mean he want to live in fairy world? So, he ignore the reality?" She asked for more explanation
 
Namjoon sit on the couch in front of yerin, resting a while before he continue to write. "Not, yerinnie. He was truly know that he must live in reality. He was experienced many things. He has very deep thought, that also one of factor that make him genius. He just won't to follow the flow. He won't to bound to strict rule of this world. Like I write before, he just want to enjoy his life" namjoon replied, then drink his water.
 
"Yeah, he was lucky enough to just enjoying the life. He was rich, no burden, and smart. It feels not fair namjoon" yerin complain
 
"Ya, have you forget? He has no parents anymore. He only has grandmother. How if his grandma die? He will be lonely. What mean all of your achievement if no one to share with?" namjoon explained
 
"No..namjoon. Don't make her die. I can't imagine how feeling of the falling star. Eventhough he was though, he was still human" yerin sympathy
 
"Just wait and see yerin. This story still going. I even don't know how this story will be ending"
 
"Ya, I see. How about the knight and the princess?" asked yerin
 
"What do you think?" asked namjoon asked her back
 
"The knight is opposite of the princess. He has freedom but receive less love. The other side the princess receive a lot of love but not a freedom. I think they should support each other" yerin explained
 
"Ya, honestly the world is fair enough. Sometimes we just see our self is the poorest, while outside there are many people who more poor than us. We just have take a look closer in life. Everybody have their luck and problem" Namjoon explained
 
"Yup, I understand Mr.philosopher" yerin grin. It looks like namjoon's filosophy mode appear. Sometimes she not understand what namjoon said. He often sink in his own world and suddenly said something weird, like what's the reason of human's life. That's really frustrated her. However, after a long time they were to be friend, she started to understand namjon's thinking.
 
Namjoon giggled.
 
Jungkook
Jungkook and his fellow members gathered in tv room. They were just watching tv after doing full schedule this day.
 
"Where you have been, jungkooki? I not saw you watch with us in these few night?" asked the leader, Jin
 
"I practicing for my school project, hyung" replied jungkook. Suddenly he remembered jimin's request
"Hyung, when we have empty schedule?" asked jungkook
 
"It seems we have full schedule until next month. Why?" asked Jin.
 
"Really? Ah nothing hyung" jungkook knew that was a little difficult to gathered full member since they have individual activities. Obviously he not have activities as much as his hyung since he decided to continue his study. He was thought, what he would said to jimin. Eventhough jimin just ask for his favor, he still want to help her. He hold his phone while tried to write appropriate text to her.
 
To: Park Jimin
Anniyong jimin, this is jugkook. About what you asked, I think my group can't help you. My members really have a tight schedule. But if you don't mind I'm still can participate in your project. 
 
Jungkook waited for her reply. Strange, he was nervous but excited. It's not like he asked her girl friend to out.
Jungkook's phone rang. He can't handle his smile.
 
From: Park Jimin
Annyong jungkook. Really? You are not busy? It's okay. I'm really thankful, because my project will deadline soon. When you have a time?
 
Jungkook smile widely. He felt something strange, he was really excited. Even it's not a date or something. It just common meeting. What's wrong with him. He tried to handle himself since his fellow members around him.
 
"To Park Jimin, I have time tomorrow afternoon, in cafetaria" Jin suddenly appear behind his shoulder, read what he texted to jimin. He frowned.
 
Jungkook startled. He was so embarassed
"Ya..hyung! Don't read my message! That's my privacy, hyung!" jungkook really annoyed to the oldest member. He immediately hide his phone. 
 
His fellow members immedietly look to him.
 
"Ya..mianhae jungkooki. I'm just curious. You just smile widely while face your phone. I wondered who is you text" jin apologize. He didn't know jungkook will be this sensitif
 
"I just text my friend, hyung. Her name is park jimin" jungkook said clearly, so his hyung wouldn't asked him anymore. 
 
Jin suprised with jungkook act. He knew he was too much. However, he didn't expect jungkook will really annoyed. At first he was confused why he text jimin who sat in front of him. He was understand now.
 
s just frowned look at him and jungkook.
 
Jungkook immedietly leave tv room to his room. He was suprised too with his act. However his hyung was too much. He was not child anymore. 
 
Jimin
Jimin lean on in her bed while listened song that she really like "fools" by troye sivan. Ya she was really tired, she hope her parents change. She rethought about her future. There is many question. Should she do something that she doesn't like? She really want to be singer but her parents will not allowed her. Her though interupted by her phone ring. She got message from jungkook. She just smiled, her project would be finishied soon.
 
-
 
Jimin feels the class was so long, the professor just add some material in his lecture. She will be okay if she had no appointment. She can't miss this, her task will deadline soon. After class fnished, she rushed to go to campus cafetaria to fill their appoinment. She was late.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm late. There is so much assignment in my class before" jimin sat in front of jungkook
 
"it's okay. I've just arrived" an hour ago. He doesn't know why he was really excited about this meeting.
 
Jimim feels guilty to jungkook, she shouldn't make him wait her. However, the feeling fade away when she feels some stared from some girls around her. 
"Should I use a mask?" Jimin feel not comfortable with their glance. It's like she doing something wrong.
 
"Why?' jungkook confused
 
"No, I think I wil get hate after this meeting. Can't you see the girl around us looking at me?" said jimin flat while open her note book and check list the question of interview.
 
Jungkook laugh. He was thought seriously before. "Yah, I'm quite popular" jungkook pride his self.
 
Jimin pout her lip
 
"Why? are you worried?" jungkook smirk.
 
"Of course not" said jimin calm
 
"Really? You don't know how protective my fans" jungkook
 
"Mm..Whatever" jimin tried to smile. She started regret her decision. She ever heard how scary sasaeng is.
 "Ok Mr.popular, can we start the interview now?" said jimin sarcastic.
 
Jungkook laughed saw jimin expression. She was really cute. He feels comfortable with her.
 
 - 
 
"Okay, the last question. Actually this is not related to my project, it's just for additional feature. Have you any dream beside become a singer?" asked jimin. She feels like an mc who  interviewed an idol in tv. She always think who will want to know of the others people life, but in fact many people want it. She think she should add this feature to her paper.
 
Jungkook silent for a while. He think what his dream when he was child "Mm.., I want to be a knight?"
 
"Wait. Do you mean the knight like in a fairy tale who riding a horse? woah, very unexpected" jimin claps her hand. She thought he was not serious answering her question
 
Jungkook laughed. Her expression was so funny. "It's just my wish when I was a child. I ever read the book of fairy tale that was really good. I think the knight was cool. He was a hero in every story, right?" jungkook defended his self. He remembered when he was a child his friend often invited him to read some book. 
 
"Ah.., you have that dream when you were a child. That's quite normal. I even ever wish to be princess" jimin laughed. What princess? She thought it was so funny. She was so naive when she was child. She thought the world is like fairy land but completely not.
 
"Answer me seriously, please!" jimin rub both of her palm like a child.
 
Jungkook giggled, but he calm his self and hold his chin pretend to think seriously "Mm.., I wanted to be singer, I think"
 
"Ah.., okay. Thank you very much, your answer really entertaining" said jimin sarcastic
 
Jungkook laughed. "That's the last question, right?" jungkook make sure.
 
"Yes. Thank you for your time jungkook" jimin thanks him sincerely this time
 
"Oke, turn me to ask you. What's your dream before you change it into a business women" jungkook holded his hand in front his chest.
 
"Me? You interviewing me now?" jungkook just lift up his shoulder
"I'm not changed my dream" answered jimin
 
"So, since first your dream is become a business women, siljangnim?" teased jungkook
 
Jimin smiled "Honestly, I want to be a singer" jimin silent immedieately
 
That's it, jungkook thought. He feels there something wrong with her since her question in piano room a week ago.
"I'm not suprised. You was really obvious. That's explain why your singing skill so good" replied jungkook
 
"Really? am I that obvious? However it seems my parents still don't realize it" her face turn to gloomy
 
Jungkook feels sympathy to her. He still not understand why the parents always force their ambition to their child. He feels lucky enough can choose his own life. He thought he should help her. "Jimin, have you plan after this meeting?" jungkook suddenly have an idea.
 
"No, I mean yes" jimin just pull up her hair. She look frustrated
"I have seminar that should I follow. What a boring!" jimin just looked down
 
"So, don't go there. You don't have to go if you won't. Why you not try to talk to your parents? I think if they love you, they will understand" jungkook adviced
 
"That's just hopeless. My father is really strict. I won't make a trouble, again" jimin just remembered when she skips the class to hangout with her friend to amusement park. She prohibited to meet her friend for several days.
 
"Mm.., I think you better accompany me to somewhere" jungkook asked her
 
"Hmm..?" Jimin a bit surprised. Is he asked her out?
 
"If you want, I mean" Jungkook said it nervously. He regrets his idea to asked her out.
 
"Where is?" jimin curious
 
"I bet you love it" jungkook started excited.
 
"Really? woah, you really confidence" jimin started to like him. They could be friend, she thought. 
 
"Just follow me!" jungkook stood up but jimin still silent in her chair, she feels hesitate. "C'mon, I guarantee this. You will love it" jungkook persuade her.
 
"Okay. Keep your promise!" jimin desn't care about the seminar anymore, she will face the consequence later. It's seems interesting. She always like challenge. She just curious where they will go.
 
-
 
Jungkook and jimin stopped in front of a exclusive building, not big but elegant. Jimin just frowned her head. She saw logo that posted on building "Studio J Bar" 
 
"Jungkook, what is this place?You take me to the bar?" jimin confused
 
"Just follow me!" jungkook took her hand and walked into the building. Jimin a bit surprised with jungkook act, but she still followed him.
 
There is many people there. Jimin observing the environment arount her. It's a bar with uniq decoration, there is a big enough stage to perform. She saw many artist and idol. She just realize that jungkook is an idol too.
 
"Jungkooka!" a pale man waved to jongkook and walked towards them
 
"Hyung, where is the others?" jungkook asked the pale man
 
"Ya, who is this beautiful lady?" the pale man was observed jimin
 
"Ah..hyung, this is my friend, Jimin" jungkook introduced jimin to him
 
"Annyiong haseyo, I'm park jimin" Jimin introduced herself with a bow.
 
"Ah.., This is a girl that you text last night" the pale man glance to jungkook. "Hello, I'm min yongi, jungkook's hyung in bangtan. Nice to meet you" Yongi grin
 
Jungkook feels so embarassment. How can yongi hyung remember that. He even never care about him. Jimin looked flustered.
"Ah, you know that?" Jimin  smile while glanced to jungkook. What the hell has he done. Jungkook just wince, desn't know how to explain to her.
 
"Of course, all of member know too. He even.." before yongi continue his word, a tall men grabbed his shoulder. Jungkook feel relieved, he knew he couldn't stop his yongi hyung.
 
"Ya..yongi, why you took so long?" the tall man asked, but he seemed a bit suprised to see what in front of him.
 
"Woah Jungkooka, are you in a date?" the tall men observed
 
"Ani, hyung. This is my friend, park jimin" jungkook's face turn red
 
"Ah, this is your friend" the tall man was relieved about what jungkook said
 
"I'm Jin. Jungkook hyung, I mean in a bangtan" jin introduced his self
 
"Ah..,ye. I'm jimin" She introduced her self with a bow. "You are more handsome in real life, oppa" jimin just randomly make a statement. She not really remember the bangtan member, but Jin getting her attention with his handsome face.
 
"Ah..really? of course. No one can resist my pretty face" replied jin playfully
 
"Ya..,jinca" jungkook sigh. He had enough with Jin's confidence.
 
Jimin laughed "I think I'm become your fan, oppa"
 
Jin just smiled, proud. He never expected this girl is really fun and lovable, very different to what he know.
 
Jungkook feels a bit jelous. Why she compliment Jin hyung, but not him.
 
"Jin hyung, don't you will go to the others?" jungkook glanced to jin. Jin truly know what's he mean. Finally their maknae make a friend, especially girl. However, Jin just worried with the girl who jungkook interested with.
 
"Okay, you two have fun. Me and my group will be in the middle" Jin point out the direction, after that he walked away with yongi.
 
"Ah..yes" Jimin just bow her head
 
-
 
Jimin and Jungkook took a place that not far with the bangtan group. They sit in the table that near to stage
 
"Ya, jungkook. Are you broadcast to your member when you text me?" jimin a bit suprised and angry.
 
"Ya, of course. You need their help, right? So, I told them" explained jungkook with reasonable reason. He feel embarrassed when he remember her act last night.
 
"Ah.., ye. Sorry" Jimin feel guilty. What she is thinking about. "But I'm curious what yongi oppa want to say" jimin hold her chin.
 
"Don't hear him, he just want to tease me"
 
"Why? you never hangout with a girl?" jimin smiled. She . She just curious, as an idol who have really tight schedule, have they ever date?
 
"Not like that, why you so concern about it? today we need to having fun, right?" His face just turn red. It's not like he never in a date before. He doesn't know why he feels nervous around her. Maybe because It's my first time hangout with a girl after debut, he thought. He always keep his image and his group, so he wouldn't make any scandal. But now he feel they already big enough and can deal with the consequence.
 
"o..kay..." jimin grin, restrained her laughed. Jungkook was cute when he was embarrassed.
 
Jungkook tried to handle his self. "Just stay here, I need to meet some of my friend"
 
"Okay, you don't need to worry. I'll not lost" said jimin cheerfully
 
Jungkook just smile. He walked to other direction
 
-
 
Jimin really enjoying the atmosphere. It's exclusive bar with high quality music performance. Jungkook right, she will love it. She humming a song when jungkook comeback to her.
 
"Do you like the place?" jungkoo asked
 
"Yeah, I really like it. Thank you jungkooka" Jimin smiled quietly. She seems really enjoy the performance. She have a break for a while from her boring activity
 
Jungkook just look at her with awe. Her smile just beautiful and calm. He feels like he will going to fall for her. He has a surprised for her.
-
The MC asked for audience attention"Yap, we have a new comer for tonight. Park jimin-si" said the MC
 
Jimin doesn't realize that the MC calling her name until jungkook nudged her arm.
 
"Park Jimin-si, please go to the stage" repeat the MC
 
Jimin just shocked about what she heard just now. How can? Ah..jungkook. Jungkook just smirk beside her. 
 
"Ya..you wanna die? What will I sing" jimin feels flustered and annoyed at the same time.
 
"Calm down, I just give you a chance" Jungkook smiled softly. To feel your dream. "Don't annoyed to me, jimina" jungkook beg her.
 
 
Jimin silent for a while. She  was thinking what jungkook just said. It's not she doesn't like singing, but it's just too sudden and the most important thing, in front of many people who have capability in that field. She was really nervous. She know jungkook give her a chance and she thanks him. However, she still would to kill him after this.
 
Jimin went to the stage. She introduced her self. "Hello, I'm Park Jimin. I hope you enjoye my performance" she bow. She sang one of her favourite song, Slow Motion by Karina Pasian.
 
I know that you've been calling me
And I'm happy that we met
Don't think that I'm not interested
I'm just playing hard to get
 
So much about this crazy game they call love
That I'm trying to understand
So could you be my best friend
Before you call yourself my man
 
Jungkook just smiled widely, he looked to the stage. He feel proud and blushed at the same time.
 
Why can't I love you in slow motion
Take my time
Take away the pressure on my mind
Really get to know you
But rewind
Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't I?
 
"Okay jimina, I will give you a time" he mumbled. What the hell he was thinking, he feels couldn't think straight.
 
You seem to know just what you want
And I like your confidence
Some things a girl should never rush
Cause If you do you hurt yourself
 
I'm too young for tears in the night
And it's to soon for this to be right
Don't wanna mess with your pride
The questions not when but why
 
Jungkook being in deep thought, he really liked the song and her voice made it perfect. He had fell to her.
 
Why can't I love you in slow motion
Take my time
Take away the pressure on my mind
Really get to know you
But rewind
I Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't... I
 

Hi guys, finally I'm comeback with chapter 4. I'm sorry for all you guys who wait so long. I got  a new job and focus on it for several months. I just really love the song, so I input here. I hope you like it. Criticism and suggestion will be accepted.