Chapter 2

The Knight, The Princess, and The Falling Star
Jimin
Jimin have a project on the development of hallyu. Her research about how much income and popularity of the artist get as a hallyu star when korean wave spread across the world. She decided to interviewed an idol. Because idol was representative of hallyu star. She started looking for the idol who represent hallyu world. 
She was in university cafetaria when she saw a group of boys came in. They were really loud. She frowned her head "are they bangtan boys? Why they are here?" she thought. Although jimin not follow idol music she knew who is bangtan boys. Who does not know them? The Hallyu star. Suddenly she get an idea. She decided to interviewed them for her project. She started to searched information about them. Bangtan boys is a hip hop group whose member consist of Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, and maknae Jungkook. They were really busy. She didn't know how to interviewed them. Jimin found an article about Jungkook that he was accepted as a student at Seoul University majoring in art and music. Jimin suprised, how lucky she is. It's mean she will easier to interviewed them since the maknae attended the same university with her. 
 
Jungkook
Jungkook wanted to practiced new dance that he had learned recently. He went to university practice room. His step stopped when he heard a girl singing in the next room. He wondered who is sings in this late night. He peeped into the room. He saw a girl playing piano while singing Zion.T's song "no make up". Her voice was really beautiful. He admitted that it was the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. The girl suddenly stop her singing and going to open the door. Jungkook panicked, he pretended to look for something on the floor.
 
"Jungkook-shi?" the girl frowned her head.
 
"Eh..you know me?" jungkook raised his head. He was suprised the girl recognized him
 
"Of course. Who does not know you? the bangtan boys" the girl smile
 
"Ah...yes I'm member of bangtan boys" jungkook felt a bit disappointed. All the students here see him as a member of bangtan boys, not a student named jungkook. 
 
"Why you are here at this late night?" the girl asked
 
That's the question that jungkook wanted to asked her. Why she was here at this late night.
"I want to practice. I only have time at night since during the day I have activities with my member"
 
"Ah...Oh ya my name is Jimin. I'm majoring in business and management" the girl waved her palm to shake
 
"Ah..My name is Jungkook. I'm majoring in art and music" jungkook accepted her palm awkwardly. He was a little bit suprised. This girl so straightforward. He also thought jimin majored in music since her voice was really good.
 
"I know your name" jimin grin. 
 
Jungkook smiled with embarrassement. He felt a little bit stupid.
 
"Okay jungkook. I should go know. Anniyong!" jimin smile while wave her hand.
 
"Ah..yes" Jungkook stared toward jimin walked. He was really suprised with this girl. This girl is unique.

Yerin and Namjoon
"Akward, but cute enough" said yerin straightly
 
"The knight is awkward. Just let this yerin" namjoon said
 
"Okay. When the falling star will appear? I'm not patient enough to see his role. He is the unique character" asked yerin. She already spent a second cup of coffee.
 
"Soon" namjoon smirk
 
"And one thing. Don't make it cheesy Namjoon. Remember, we write a literature story" yerin warned
 
"Give it to me!" namjoon smirk feeling excited about story that they write
 
 
Taehyung
Taehyung in his bugs bunny costume when he saw a cute girl with big eyes taking a photo with a moomin character. He really liked her smile. It was an honest smile that missing from others. Like the smiles of children, that's why he really likes kids.
Suddenly, the girl panicked when she saw a few guys heading into her place. The guys were dressed in black suits, they look like bodyguards. She and her friend rushed to leave and tried to hide. Taehyung was curious for what happened. The girls were hide behind a big tree. He was headed to the big tree to help cover them.
After the guys left, the girl and her friend out from their hiding place.
 
"Thank you, bunny!" the girl thanked him with a smile
 
Tehyung realized that girl was really beautiful when she smiles. He patted her head before she went to another arena with her friend.
 

Taehyung has completed his job for today. He was heading to go home when he saw a girl was taken by some guys into the car. The same girl and the same guys that he saw before. Her friend looked at her with confused look. He frowned his eyes."what heppened to her? Are the guys her bodyguard? Is her a chaebol?" taehyung thought. He knows all of aspects of chaebol life. He have many chaebol friends. Fortunately he can live free, as he want.

 


 

Hi guys, this chapter is quite short. I'll try to make it longer for next. Thank you for reading and subscribe :)