Chapter 1

The Knight, The Princess, and The Falling Star
Yerin and namjoon were a good friend for long time. They studied in the same university. Both of them majored in art and literature. Eventhough namjoon was three years older than yerin they entered university together. Namjoon previously studied in New Zealand for two years and yerin start school at a very young age.
It is end of first academic year, art and literature student should make project to finish their semester. Yerin and Namjoon decided to write a novel. A literature romance novel.
 
"Namjoon, what story that we want to write?" asked yerin
 
"Definetly not usual story. We must make it awesome. Let me think!" 
 
"How about fantasy? The knight, The Princess, and The Falling Star. Do you remember that story?" namjoon excited
 
"Of course I knew it. You have told me multiple times when you read it at 6th grade" teased yerin. She laughed.
 
"However we can't write the same story, right? We need to bring it to modern times" yerin suggested
 
"Obviously. Let us decided the character first" namjoon wrote it in his note.
 
"The knight, The princess, and The Falling Star". The story about the knight who want to save the princess that trap in castile. The princess always cry, she wanted to be free. One day the princess moved to other place by the king. She moved to other planet that the knight couldn't reached. The knight really frustrated. One night the knight saw the falling star. He pray that he can see the princess again and save her. The falling star meet the knight and offered him a help. The falling star star said he could bring the knight to the planet where the princess live. The knight accept his help and followed the falling star. However the knight can't move as fast as the falling star. His body was crushed in the middle of the journey. Before the knight died, he asked the falling star to keep save the princess.
 
"The knight is someone who tries to find his love. He should be successfull, popular but lonely" namjoon detailed
 
"Ah..I see. How if the knight is an idol?" yerin suggested
 
"I get it" namjoon excited
 
"The princess is someone who doesn't have the power to free her self. I mean she have a big dreams but she didn't have a chance to reach it. She is like trap in a cage"
 
"I think that it's like chaebol child. Most of them will be the heir of their family company with their willing or not" 
 
"Woah..you are so clever yerin. You are my best friend!" 
 
"Really? Not jessi unni who you said really good at rap?" digging yerin
 
"Ya..are you jealous?" namjoon giggled
 
"Obviously not" yerin said without doubt
 
"Jessi noona is really good in rap. But your coffee is the best!" Namjoon put his two thumbs up
 
"I knew it. I will make you one" Yerin go to the kitchen to make two cup of cappucino. She was really love coffee. She even tried to make coffe by her self to find the great taste and of course namjoon loved it. He was coffee lover too.
 
Namjoon and jessi were in same team at hip hop club. Namjoon really liked hip hop and rap but he only made it as a hobby, while yerin really liked singing as a hobby. Both of them really love art and literature since they were young.
Yerin back from the kitchen with two glasses of cappucino. 
 
"How about the falling star?" yerin asked while hand over namjoon's coffee
 
"The falling star should a free person who have power. Someone who can help the knight and the princess" namjoon accept his coffee 
 
"I see. The falling star should a smart person and prosperous enough. A wise man but not many people know him" yerin drink her coffee.
 
Jimin
Jimin accompanied by her mother to go to college. Today her first day in university. Jimin obviously a really smart student. She pass the entrance exam of the best university In korea. She majored in business and manajement. Honestly it's not her choice. Her parents have decided her future. She was a chaebol. She should be a heirs of her family company since she was the only child. Actually she doesn't want to take over her family company. She have another dream, but she has no choice. 
 
Jungkook
Jungkook try to avoid a few stares from the people around him. He was in opening ceremony of university. Today his first day in university. No one accompanied him. His parents always busy and his fellow member have schedule today. He feel a bit lonely. Jungkook is member of idol group bangtan boys. Eventhough he already success and popular as an idol, he wanted to learn more about music and art. He was lucky that he was able  to get into seoul university with a major in art and music. What he can't do, people said he was golden maknae.
 
Taehyung
Taehyung ride his bicycle to his work place, amusement park. He was a character clown. He like to play with a children and see them smile. Actually he was not a poor guy. He had returned few months ago from U.S. It was about ten years since he left seoul to follow his parents on business. His parents passed away in a car accident three years ago. He became the only person who inherited all of his family's wealth. Fortunately he still have grandmother who gave him a much of love. He live with her in the edge of city. He would never want to take over his family's company. He want to live free. He back to korea to live with his grandmother. He holds an MBA in the U.S last year when he was twenty. He was a genius.