Chapter 2

She Is My Girl!

 

Zhou Mi's POV

 

We actually had a break today. It was kinda nice. The others chose to spend their day inside, or shopping. Or in Henry's case, stalking the street hoping to run into that girl he met.

 

I admit it, I was kind of jealous when I found out he met a girl. But seriously, this is Henry we're talking about. He can't even persuade his parents to get him a new phone, how is he going to get a girl?

 

I decided to spend my break alone on a walk. It was nice outside. Breezy, but not too chilly, and sunny, but not too hot. The perfect weather. There were a lot of people outside today too. Hopefully no one recognizes me though.

 

I love my fans, I truly do. But it's kind if annoying when I'm enjoying my day and I have an impromptu fan meeting in the middle of the street. Maybe since I don't have the cameras following me they won't recognize me.

 

It's actually an incredibly beautiful day outside. Not a single cloud in site. The sky a light blue. It truly is the-

 

"Oh!" I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

 

I looked at who I bumped into. It was girl. A pretty girl. She looked around Henry's age. If not, a little older.

 

She had fallen to the ground when I bumped into her. I hope I didn't hurt her. I extended an arm to help her up. She gratefully accepted it. "I'm sorry. Are you alright?" I asked.

 

She nodded and brushed herself off, "No, no. It was my fault. I should of been watching where I was going."

 

I chuckled, "Same here. It's just too pretty of a day to not look at the sky. Are you alright though? The fall didn't hurt you, did it."

 

She laughed but shook her head. "No. I'm fine. Thank you for asking and helping me up. I know too many people who would have just kept on walking."

 

I smiled. "Well, those people obviously don't know that they should always help a pretty girl."

 

The girl smiled, "Well, I'm lucky a guy as handsome as you helped me up. I'm Ji Ae by the way."

 

"Zhou Mi. Pleasure to meet you." I said, extending hand for her to shake.

 

She smiled and shook it. "You're such a gentlemen."

 

I just smiled.

 

"Well, I really have to go. But I hope to see you around some time! Bye Zhou Mi! It was nice meeting you!"

 

"You too!" She waved and walked away.

 

I stared after her. Yes! Score for Zhou Mi!

 

I happily walked back to the dorm whistling the tune of Henry's solo in the album Perfection. "I can't get you off my head." I sang softly.

 

When I got back to the dorm, everyone else was just chilling in the living room watching tv. They greeted me when I walked in.

 

Siwon noticed my happy attitude. "What's got you all happy?"

 

The others turned to look at me too.

 

"Oh nothing." They turned back to the tv, clearly bored with me already. Then I said, "Just met a cute girl."

 

Every mouth dropped, "No way. Zhou Mi met a girl?"

 

I narrowed my eyes. Really? Is it that hard to believe I met a girl?

 

"First Henry, then Zhou Mi. Who's next? Ryeowook?" Donghae joked.

 

Ryeowook rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Donghae.

 

"What's her name?" Eunhyuk asked eagerly.

 

"Ji Ae." Henry froze.

 

"Wait. Did you say Ji Ae?" I nodded slowly.

 

"That's the name of the girl I met." Henry said.

 

I refused to believe it. "That's a common name." I said, denying it all.

 

Henry looked at me. “Yeah, if we were still in Korea. We're in Taiwan, what Taiwanese girl is going to have a Korean name? Coincidence?" I looked away, still refusing to believe it. “Did she have long brown hair? Small face. Thin lips. Big eyes, small nose? And a smokin' hot body?" Henry asked.

 

I gulped. He just described her perfectly. "Oh, great." We both said at the same time.


Ten minutes later we were still fighting.

 

"I met her first!" Henry yelled.

 

I stuck out my tongue. "I don't care. She called me handsome."

 

"You're lying! No she didn't!" Henry shouted.

 

Siwon, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun were sitting on the couch, watching us yell at each other in amusement, though they could only understand a third of what we were saying since we were yelling in a mixture of Korean, Chinese, and English.

 

Siwon had stopped trying to calm us down and had joined them on the couch.

 

Kyuhyun must have gotten bored, because he said, "She won't like either of you. Problem solved."

 

That didn't do anything at all and we both just continued yelling.

 

Siwon was rubbing his temples. He could feel a migraine coming.

 

Donghae was sitting back and watching all of this in excitement.

 

Sungmin fell asleep on the couch.

 

Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were getting bored too.

 

"Why don't you just go ask her who she likes better?" Eunhyuk suggested after another five minutes.

 

Me and Henry glared at each other, but reluctantly agreed.

 

"But how are we going to find her?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"Well. She told me she lives around here, so let's just wait outside." Henry said, still glaring at me.

 

"For the whole day? Count me out. I'm gonna go to bed." Sungmin said, heading to to the bedroom.

 

Siwon was still massaging his temples, "Go, but don't kill each other if she rejects both of you. I'm staying here."

 

So me, Henry, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook were now sitting at the street corner, like a bunch of idiots, waiting for the girl that we just met, that both Henry and I apparently like.

 

Oh, this is totally how I wanted to spend my day.



A/N: So, you guys can hate me. I know I'm a horrible person. I just toally forgot about this story until I got a notification for someone subscribing (I know, shoot me. I'm a horrible horrible author.) 

Anyway, there's only the last little part until this is done, and I'll post it in a few days after I edit it and stuff.

Bye, lovelies~