Chapter 4

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Wow,i didn't expect a lot of viewers and im really impresed the story's getting great reviews.hank you so much for subscribing!

Anyway,i read some of the comments from the previous chapter.and well to be honest.I'm really thankful to you guys because you care for both Jinyoung and Youngjae.I also care about them,But please bear in your mind,That Jaebum is also a victim here.Remember,Jaebum doesn't know Jinyoung has a crush on him.If he knows,believe me,he won't be near Jinyoung as of now.

Remember when Shownu ask Jinyoung to forget about what Jaebum said during JJP era?Well,Apparently,At that time Jaebum and Jinyoung got teased a lot by trainees a.k.a their friends by saying they look cute together or they should start dating each because Jaebum and Jinyoung has been getting close to each other lately,even closer than their friends and of course,it was just a friendly joke.But,Jaebum,Being the immature brat he was back then,didn't think of anyone's feeling and decide to shut them up by saying that he doesn't see Jinyoung as someone special in his life and will never date him even if Jinyoung ask him.

Obviously,Jinyoung felt hurt with it because at that time he thought that maybe atleastJaebum see as his younger bro or something,so Jinyoung always went to his room after they finish their practices and didn't come out from the room even if their manager calls him for dinner.Jaebum,of course noticed the change in the younger for the past few days,but just shrug it off because he know Jinyoung would come around and cool himself down eventually.

It was a few days later,after Shownu met him and told him what exactly happen,Jaebum learn that the younger was actually upset with what he said that day.Jaebum felt guilty about it and went to Jinyoung's room and apologise to him.He didn't mean to hurt the younger's feelings,and explained that he said that because he doesn't want both of them to get awkward and all,so Jinyoung decided to forgive him and they went back to normal until one day,Jinyoung found out and realise that he has a crush on the older.Jinyoung thought of confessing it to Jaebum,But he couldn't,because of 2 reasons:1 is because he still couldn't forget the harsh statement Jaebum made during JJP era,2 is because he found out that he was too late,at that time Youngjae had already confess his feelings to Jaebum and Jaebum accepts his feelings.

So there ya have it.I know a lot of you are worried about their state condition here,espically Youngjae and Jinyoung,but you can trust me.I won't let them get hurt that badly,ok.And Jaebum won't be playing with their feelings.He needs time to sort it out by himself and eventually he'll realise who is the right person for him

So,please enjoy and let me know how you guys think about this chapter kay? :)

P/s:done!

Hey i'm finally back! after 1 yearㅋㅋ my bad sorry everyone i've been busy with a lot of things so now finally i hope you enjoy this episode this time ;)

 

Jaebum and Youngjae didn't spoke to each other for the next few days.Even the members started to noticed the tension between them,when Jaebum went to sit beside Bambam during dinner instead of Youngjae.Youngjae also didn't say anything and just chat with the members except Jaebum as if nothing happens.Jinyoung looks at the two of them and sigh.Looks like he would have to consult these two later

"So,as i was saying..Seungmin said he would like to meet you guys,so i was wondering,are you guys ok with tommorrow night??"

"Seungmin?"

"Who's that?"

"Come on,i've told you about him already,Bambam.He's one of my old friend"

"How old is he?"Yugeom snickered

"Probably 50"Bambam laugh.Youngjae smacked both of the maknaes's head"Oww!!"They whined."Serves you right for making fun of him.He's an old friend of mine as in he's my childhood friend,alright.Anyway,you haven't answer my question yet..is it ok if he meet you guys over dinner tommorrow?"

The members didn't say anything.Jinyoung remember that tommorrow was already the first shoot of his movie,so he probably would be getting home late."I think all of us are free tommorrow night,i don't have any flight to Beijing this week,so i'm off the hook"Jackson began to spoke."I'm with Jackson"Mark said."Jaebum hyung,What about you?"Jackson looked at him.

The Leader didn't say anything and sigh."Well,since we only have work until tommorrow's afternoon,I'd say why not?Sure,Youngjae.We're ok with it."He smile at Youngjae and He can see the blush on Youngjae's face. 

Jinyoung look at both of them and felt relief although kinda feels jealous."atleast they're ok again"

"I'm sorry Youngjae.But i don't think i can join to meet your friend tommorrow"

They suddenly looked at Jinyoung after he said that"Why,Jinyoung Hyung?Are you going somewhere without us knowing?"Yugeom ask in a worried tone.Jinyoung smile and stood up from his place"Silly maknae.I'm not going anywhere.I'm shooting for a movie remember?Tommorrow's the first day,so i'd probably be getting home late"He mentions that in results getting alots of 'oohs' and 'aahs'.After he ruffled Yugeom's hair,he went to the kitchen to place his plate.Then,he went to his room and continue reading the script.While reading it,He hears the knock on his door"Yes?"The door open and he looked up to see that it was the Jackson and Mark"What's up?Shouldn't you two be having schedule right now?"Jinyoung look at his script.He can sense that Mark and Jackson went to sit on the bed facing Jinyoung.After 10 minutes of silence and no answer,Jinyoung look at them and saw that they're still looking at him."What's wrong?Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Shouldn't you be the one telling us what's going on?"

Jinyoung furrowed his brows with confuse"What are you guys talking about?"

Mark sigh"Jackson thinks you were lying back there at the table".Jinyoung looks at Jackson then back at Mark"Oh,You mean the one that i said i won't be joining?"Mark and Jackson nods."It's true tho,Why would i lie?"Jinyoung shrugged and continue reading the lines from his script."Because i know you're a person who never misses any special  occasion espically when it comes to our friends and family visiting our dorms.Don't you realise the members were in shock after you said that?".Jinyoung sighs and puts his script book beside table next to his bed"I know that Jackson.But,as you know Tommorrow's the first day of the shooting and i'm really serious when i said i'd be getting home late".Jackson didn't say anything and looked down"Why?You thought i didn't want to join because of something else huh?That's why you thought i made the excuse,right?Jackson,I wouldn be doing-""I thought it's because you didn't want to see Jaebum going all  cuddling with Youngjae when his friend shows up tommorrow knowing how posessive and jealous his is"Jinyoung just sat there and stare at both of them silently.then he scoff"I don't believe this.I really don't believe this"He took his script book again,His Phone,earphones and stood up to grab a jacket"Hey,where ya going?"Jinyoung stops and breaths in and out then he looks at Mark and Jackson"Look,I really don't get it with you two.I've told you guys a numerous times that I'm trying to move on ok.I'm trying to forget about this feeling.I'm trying to act Normal when i'm around them,seeing them cuddling or kissing each other,I'm trying to act cool knowing that it hurts here so much when i think about it"he pointed at his left chest"I'm trying and i'm already about to forget and throw away these things,But everytime,when you two had to bought that up,the feelings kept crawling back in here and it hurts me to ing death,alright?!"Mark and Jackson were in shock and were left speechless.They didn't know what to say  

"Jinyoung ah-"

"Don't,I don't want to hear a single word"and With that he turn around letting his back facing them and went to grab his doorknob but then he stop.Jinyoung sigh"Look,I know you guys are still hoping for things to happen between me and him,But there's no way it's gonna happen.The only thing we got is the chemistry and the fanservices for the fans.It's not your fault but please i beg of you"He looks at them"Don't remind me of those things again.I don't want to remember this at all,It's already starting to kill me in the inside and Jackson"He looks at Jackson"That theory that you made up does not make sense.I wouldn't be that idiot to just invent unreasonable reason just because of that"He smiles and went out from his room leaving Jackson burrying his head in his hands while Mark just sigh and pats him on the shoulder."You ok?".Jackson sigh and puts his right on Mark's hand that was on his shoulder"I'm fine.I just didn't think that would hurt him this badly"."I know,But atleast we mean it in a good way."Jackson nods."Come on,we better go before manager hyung scold us"and so they went out from Jinyoung's room

"I just hope he's cool himself down once we get back"

///////////////////////

Jinyoung continued to go through his scriptbook.after the encounter with Mark and Jackson,he thought that it might be good if he could finish reading it in a safe and quiet place,so he thought of the one place:The cafe that he and Jaebum used to go when they were young.It brings a lot of memories and Jinyoung knows this is the only place where only he and Jaebum are known of.Well,he doesn't know Jaebum has ever bought Youngjae here but nevermind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter