Chapter 1

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:So yeah,just like i said,i'm still new in writting so i apologise if here is any mistake.I'll try and inprove

Anyway,enjoy the story and comment below how do you guys think on the first chapter,alright?? Thanks :)

 

"Jigeomgachi,GOT7!!Kamsamida!!

Shouted all the 7 boys towards their fans while waving at them after finishing another fansign..after waving at their fans,All the members straight went to their and seated in there while waiting for their manager to come and go to another destination.As Usual,they were doing their usually routines.Bambam took out his favourite magazine to read while Yugeom was already asleep beside him.Mark was listening to the songs while scrolling down the screen at his phone to check on today's update at the media social.Jackson was joking with Youngjae about something that made them both laugh out loud.Jaebum was also listening to his songs while reading a book he recently bought.And lastly,Jinyoung..To be honest,Jinyoung wasn't feeling very well lately,he was having a headache and had a cold.but being the stubborn member he is,he didn't tell s nor the manager about it because he thought it's just a small thing.Even when one of his fans ask if he's ok,Jinyoung just smiles and nods and tells her not to worry,Eventually it got worseSo,he took a nap in hopes that the cold will go away.

Jinyoung just hold on to the pains that is aching in his head and just slept away.Their manager arrived in the car and apologised for his delayed..their went to their another destination and continue doing their jobs(Jinyoung was really grateful because he manage to hold on the pain until the end of the schedule)..They finished their schedule and head back to the dorm.Mark was the first person to notice the change in Jinyoung's behaviour..Usually at this time,Jinyoung would always bicker with Jackson or mess with the maknae.But lately,Jinyoung has been really quiet,Not to mention he also didn't ate that much and slept a lot in their car everytime they went to their next schedule.Mark look at Jackson and He found that jackson was also staring at Jinyoung and eventually look at Mark also and nod as if he understand how Mark.Their didn't say anything until they reach the dorm..When they reach the dorm,Youngjae was the first person to go in and went straight to the bathroom.The other members were already sitting in the living room turning on the tv to watch something except for Jinyoung who suddenly said he wants to go to his room and read his book which the members find it weird and puzzled but just shrug it off as they know Jinyoung would really want to read that book.

After a while,Youngjae came and sit next to Jaebum while cuddling beside him,Yep,You got it.Jaebum and Youngjae are already in a relationship for more then 3 months now and of course,the news has been published to the world and the fans were happy for them,some of them.were..some of them just which Jaebum was with another member(Oh you know,Shipping problems xD).Mark went to his and Jackson's room to change his clothes and then straightly went to Jinyoung's room.Jackson saw where Mark was going so he followed him.Bambam and Yugeom had already ordered a pizza and some spicy fried chicken as their regular late snack.

Once Mark arrive in front of Jinyoung's room..He doesn't hesitate to knock to door twice.Jinyoung was trying to continue reading his book which he couldn't due to his heavily headache.He hums as the door was knocked twice."Come on in,the door's not locked"Jinyoung said while massaging his head,Once his saw it was mark and Jackson,Jinyoung stop massage his head and put his book down on his lap."Mark,Jacks?What's up?"Jinyoung said while forcing a smile although he was already feeling a little dizzy.Mark went in followed by Jackson closing the door and then they both went to sit at the foot of Jinyoung's bed."Are you alright,Jinyounggie?"Mark ask."Yeah,I'm fine..why'd you ask?"Jinyoung answer while continue reading his book.Jackson took the book away and place it at Jinyoung's nightstand."Hey!I was reading that"Jinyoung said with a pout on his face.Jackson ask him"Jinyoung,I'm not gonna ask you twice now,alright.Are u ok??"Jinyoung chuckle a bit and place his left hand on Jackson's left cheek and his right hand on Marks right cheek while looking at them both."Yes,I'm fine,you sillies,Why would i not be ok??You know i was just-""If you're ok,why are you being so quiet for the past few days??Why aren't you eating that much??And Why do you slept to much in the car??"Jackson interrupted him with a serious tone.Jinyoung knows that he couldn't hide the fact that he's sick forever from these because they'll keep asking.

"Dude,You know i was just-"

"It's because of Jaebum again,i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter