Chapter 3

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:Hi,so yeah.as i said in the previous chapter,I wanted to post the chapter on my birthday,but i couldn't since i had some things to do,oh well,a day late is not too bad,right?

Anyway,please enjoy and let me know how you think in the comment below :)

Updated:Ok,i've finished wrtting it,Enjoy!


After a few days,Jinyoung finally recovered from the fever,of course with Jaebum who kept his words and prepares hot green teas for the younger everyday.Not to mention the members also did a lot of things to help Jinyoung feel better.Now,here they are,going back to their usual routines,which is practicing the dance for their next comeback performance at Music Bank.Although the Manager ask them to take a rest because they've been practicing the dance a lot of times,being the stubborn group they are,they ignored the advice and continue to practice until they felt satisfied.The Manager decided to give up and could just observe them.After countless times of practices,the Manager decides to order them to have a rest and let him go and buy some food since he heard someone's stomach was grumbling(it was BamBam xD).So the members went and sit down on the floor,Bambam was already lying his head on top of Yugeom's Stomach who was also lying down the floor,Jinyoung decided to sit and lean against the wall.Jaebum and Youngjae were sitting across him,with Youngjae lying his head on Jaebum's lap and Jaebum leaning against the wall and plays with his lover's hair.Jinyoung doesn't like the scene he's watching.

Yes,He admits,He's jealous.But he doesn't want show it,so he took a deep breath and close his eyes  when suddenly he felt a wet material against his eyes.Jinyoung flinched and open his eyes,turns out it was a wet towel.He looks up and saw Mark and Jackson were in front of him smiling.

"You know,If you're so hurt with the scene you're watching in front of you,why are you still here?You should go and walk outside,have some fresh air outside"

Jinyoung knows that Jackson was right.But,he doesn't want to admit that he does felt hurt.Mark nudged his boyfriend's arm"Jackson""What??It's the true,isn't it?"Jinyoung sighs"I'm not in the mood right now Jacks".Mark and Jackson look at him and didn't say anything."Sorry,Jin.I know you don't like it when i mention-""It's fine really"Jinyoung interrupted and smile"I'm already over him.I hope"Jackson nods and ruffle Jinyoung's hair before muttering to Mark that he's going to toilet.After Jackson was gone,Mark went to sit beside Jinyoung.Jinyoung put the wet towel on his forehead and close his eyes.

"I'm sorry if Jackson...you know.."

"It's fine,Mark Hyung.I told you,i'm already over him"

"Are you?"

Jinyoung froze upon hearing the question.Has He?He knows deep inside his heart,He has thrown those feelings,but doesn't know why it always comes back."Jinyoung?".Jinyoung sigh and put the towel on his lap then put his head in both of his hands"I don't know Mark Hyung.I really don't know."Mark rubs Jinyoung's back softly"I just....i know i should have move on and forget about this feelings,but the feelings just keeps coming over and over and over,until i felt like i have to act normal in front of him in order prevent from getting nervous".Mark hums"Hey,it's okay.Things like this normally happens,Jinyoung.I totally get ya,but you know"Mark stops rubbing Jinyoung's back and look at 2jae who was totally immerse in their conversation and then looks back at Jinyoung"They say that they are reason why those things doesn't go away""and why's that?"Mark smiles"Maybe the only way for you to get over this is if you agree to deal with the feelings."Jinyoung rolled his eyes"Oh god,Mark Hyung.please don't start on-""Hey,I'm serious here,Jin.As much as idiotic Jackson is of kept mentioning and teasing it,He does care about you and Jaebum having a shot of being together.Think about it ok"Jinyoung was about to answer that when suddenly the manager came in with the foods.they gathered around in circles and began to eat the foods.After that,They continue to practice until they're satisfied.

////////////

"But Hyung,When you think about it,Mark Hyung is right tho"

"Tae,is that you?I didn't ask for your opinion,What are you even doing there with Shownu Hyung?"

It was one of the days where the members were finally managed to finish their schedule early and went to the dorm.Jinyoung decided to discuss about his previous conversation with Mark to Shownu,the Leader of Monsta X who was also the former trainee of JYP entertainment and a close friend of Him,Mark and Jaebum.Besides Markson,Shownu and Tae or Kim Taehyung,member of BTS also known as V knows about his feelings to Jaebum.

"Calm down,Jinyoung.Taehyung's here because he wants to hang out with me"

"Yeah,Luckily we didn't have any schedule"

"Alright,Tae.I get it already.so,Shownu Hyung..what's your opinion?"

Jinyoung knows the older was thinking carefully as he heard the other line was completely quiet,Even Taehyung is quiet.

"Honestly"

"Yeah?"

"Honestly,i think Taehyung is right tho,Mark's gotta a point.You should really think about it"

"What?"

"BOOYA!See,I told you i was right,Jinyoung Hyung!!!"

"Shut up,Tae.Am i the only who disagree about this??Hyung,what if it doesn't work,Hyung??What if i end up getting embrassed or I end up being awkard around him or even worst,What if he felt disgust about me after i told him?"

"Jinyoung,calm down alright.Don't think such things like that"

"Yeah,Shownu Hyung's right.You haven't even try yet you've already started to develop negative thoughts"

"Oh,Believe me Tae.You'll know how i feel when you heard someone that you looked up and have a crush on doesn't even see you as someone's special in his life"

"If this is about the time where you heard him saying those things during JJP era,then you gotta stop think about that,Jinyoung.It's already in the past"

"What did he say,Shownu Hyung?"

"I'll tell you later.it's probably something that Jinyoung doesn't want to remember.anyway,Jinyoung ah.Listen ok,You gotta stop thinking about those things.You know he's already change."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter