Chapter 2

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:thanks For Subscribing Everyone!Although it's not as many as i hope it was,oh well.I'll do my best in this chapter.thanks for reading :).oh,and i apologise if my writing ,i'm still new in doing this :'(

Enjoy!

 

 

Jinyoung woke up to a sense of someone's hand on his forehead.He slowly blinks his eyes open to see Jaebum was crouching down beside his bed while checking his body temperature which is still hot.Jinyoung notice that Jaebum's hand are a sticky and sweaty.not to mention that his forehead are also full with sweats but Jinyoung just shrug it off because he knew Jaebum and Youngjae's room are the hottest among the 3 rooms.Jinyoung's thought was full with a lot unanswerable question.

"Jaebum Hyung?What is he doing here??shouldn't he be sleeping with Youngjae??Oh God,please don't do this.i don't want those feelings to come back now..please,Hyung.just go back to your room.Maybe this is just a dream..yeah,maybe it's a dream..it must have been-"

"Hey,how're you feeling?"

His thoughts were interrupted when Jaebum start to spoke softly while brushing a few strands of jinyoung's hair away from in front of his eyes.Jinyoung didn't realised that Jaebum was already looking at him so Jinyoung didn't say anything and just nods"I'm...okay for now."Jaebum shook his head"No,you're not.You're having a fever,am i right?Gosh,Your burning hot Jinyoung"Jaebum added that while move up to sit beside him and continue his hair."It'll cool down,Hyung,don't worry about it.What about you Hyung?What are you doing here anyway?shouldn't you be sleeping by now?"Jinyoung ask after he check the time at his phone which is close to 3 in the morning."I couldn't sleep,Jinyounggie.Suddenly,i thought about what Mark Hyung said about you.It's weird,don't you think ??"Jaebum said.

"What's weird hyung?I'm just tired and yeah,I might have a cold,but i'm ok with it"Jinyoung sat up and lean against the headboard of his bed."I know that,But Mark didn't tell me that you're having a fever"Jaebum said."That's because i didn't tell them.I only told Mark Hyung and Jackson i'm just having a slight co-haa,haa,Ha Choo!!Jinyoung sneeze and quickly grab his handkerchief next to his pillow and wipe his nose."Cold.Look,I promise you hyung.By tommorrow i'm sure i'll be just fine,Alright?Now,Go and sleep.Youngjae probably wondered where you are by now"Jinyoung said while yawning a bit.Jaebum didn't say anything and just smile."Alright,Jinyounggie.I'll go But seriously if you're not ok by tommorrow.Just let me know ok??"Jaebum said while ruffle Jinyoung's hair."Ahhh,Hyunggg~"Jinyoung whined."Jaebum chuckle and went out from Jinyoung's room.Once Jaebum was out of his sight.Jinyoung exhale and lie down back on his bed while placing his hand on the spot where Jaebum ruffle his hair.Jinyoung couldn't help but giggle.But then he stop because he just remembers he shouldn't be like this."Seriously Jinyoung??You're suppose to forget your feelings,Why are you still hoping?There's no way Jaebum Hyung will love you back.He's like that probably because he's just worry.yeah,probably he was just worry since he treated me like his little brother"Jinyoung mutter to himself and close his eyes to sleep again.Little did he know that luck has already starting to get by his side.

//////////

Jinyoung woke up early that morning as usual.Fortunately,His feeling slightly better than yesterday,although he still felt he has a fever but atleast the headache is gone.He knows that he has to get some medicine to cool the fever down,so he sent a text to the manager to buy him one before coming to the dorm.He then went out from his room and went straight to the kitchen to start preparing the breakfast for s.He still couldn't forget about last night but just shrug it off because he knew if he remember those moments,It'll make his heart flutter at the same time his heart will be in much more pain because of the thoughts of Youngjae.Now,guys don't think that Jinyoung hates him or despises him or anything.No,don't think it that way way.Jinyoung really loves Youngjae and he really adores him as his little bro but he doesn't want to hurt him since he's with Jaebum.plus,Jinyoung also don't want to remember because he doesn't want those feelings to come back.

"I can't think about this now.Youngjae probably would get hurt and i don't like it when our sunshine get upset and sad,Come on,Jinyoung.you have to forget about yesterday.There's no way-"

"Morning,Omma"

His thought was interrupted by the voice who greets him in the morning Jinyoung turn to that person and smile and then continue slicing the sandwich"Morning Yugeom.why are you standing over there?Go and take a seat at the dinner table.I'm also done with this"Jinyoung said."Jinyounggie Hyung,Are you ok?Mark hyung told us You were tired and slept early"Yugeom said.

Jinyoung chuckle and went to Yugeom hand over a plate of sandwhich.He ruffle Yugeom's hair"Yes,Yugeommie,I'm feeling great today.Now go and place this on the table.I need to grab the plates and the cups for the members,Ok?".Yugeom nods and went to place the sandwhich and then went to wake BamBam.Jinyoung went to grab some plates and the cups and then went to the table to place them.while he was placing them,Jackson came out from his and Mark's room while yawning.Bambam and Yugeom have already sat on the chair and start munching the sandwhich.

"Morning everyone."Jackson greet while yawning."Morning Jackson,Where's Mark Hyung?"Jinyoung ask while pouring the water in his cup."He's in the room.barely trying to walk right now"Jackson said with a smirk plastered on his face."Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows,"Barely trying to walk?".He then heard Bambam and Yugeom groan and close their ears."Bam?Yugeom?What's wrong?"He ask the maknaes "Ughhhh,Hyung..You should heard them last night.Seriously,You guys were so loud..I mean like seriously,didn't you guys think of you two maknaes trying to get some sleep?I'm suprised Jinyounggie Hyung didn't woke up to heard those sounds."BamBam whines while pout."That's right,I thought you heard them,Jinyounggie Hyung"Yugeom mutter while continue munching his sandwhich. "They were loud?Bam,you don't really mean that-""Hey,Mark Hyung and Youngjae are the ones who's being loud alright"Jackson interrupted while folding his arm."Although Jaebum Hyung was also loud"Jackson laugh upon saying that.

"I heard that you idiot,now come here and help me"Mark shout from in from of their room."Awww,is My Markie-pooh awake already?"Jackson .

"Yah,Jackson!!"

"Jacks,seriously??I can hear him screaming from here,now go get him before i kill you"

Jinyoung turns to look at that familiar voice.Jaebum was talking to Youngjae while helping him to walk slowly because Youngjae whined that his legs doesn't feel right,so Jaebum chuckled and kiss the tip of Youngjae's nose.Jackson was already i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter