untitled ii

the day after tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the day after tomorrow

in their entire group of friends, woohyun has harboured a slight, no, gigantic crush on sunggyu for longer than forever. he sighs. it really has been quite a while and sungyeol and dongwoo nearly every hour about how he lacks the balls to ask sunggyu on a date.

it’s typical.

he doesn’t want to lose sunggyu, not as a friend, but a boyfriend is kind of like a bonus, like that time when woohyun went shopping with him and refused to use any of the older’s money and they happened to find a buy one get one free sale and, guess who got matching shirts.

 

 

woohyun angrily shuffles into his house with sunggyu following him quietly. “sit!” he barks out orders and sunggyu follows them immediately and obediently, just like a puppy. woohyun huffs and retreats to his washroom to grab his first aid kit. woohyun secretly wishes that sunggyu could listen to him when he tells him not to get into anymore fights too.

he stomps back to where sunggyu sits, curled in on himself, in the living room and squats down in front of him with a long sigh.

without words, he takes sunggyu’s right hand and examines his bloody knuckles before roughly taping them. he holds sunggyu’s hand for a while even after he's done.

“woohyun—“ 

“no, okay, i know you’re sorry! and it’s okay…” woohyun says. “i just— be more careful, okay?”

“okay—“ sunggyu mumbles, looking away. “woohyun, i’m sorry.”

woohyun chuckles and brings sunggyu’s fingers to his lips, leaving lasting kisses on the tips of each one. “it’s okay.”

 

 

“i’m gonna screw the next person that walks through the door.” woohyun says drunkenly, swirling the cocktail in his glass around like an expert. “just watch me.”

sungjong laughs until he begins to wheezes and myungsoo snorts. “okay, do whatever. you’re supposed to be more responsible anyways.” he says, rolling his eyes while woohyun glares at him.

and out of the corner of their eyes, they all see the door open and a man walks in, looking around.

“hey you!” woohyun shouts, gaining the attention of the pretty pale boy. he points his cup at the man, a little bit of the drink sloshing out. “i’m gonna you so hard!”

and the pretty boy walks out, laughing.

 

 

“do you have gum?” woohyun asks. sunggyu looks at him with shiny eyes. he’s holding it. a piece of gum. the last one in the pack.

and before woohyun can do anything, sunggyu pops it into his mouth and lets out a small, innocent, ‘not at all.’ he turns around after and stuffs the empty package in his bag.

woohyun huffs, his mastermind brain quickly coming up with a plan.

“sunggyu?”

“yeah?”

“c’mere, you—“ woohyun says, cutting himself off by pulling sunggyu into a heated kiss only to steal the gum from his lover’s mouth.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter