untitled iii

the day after tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the day after tomorrow

“mr. nam?”

woohyun turnes to the doorway from where he was seated at his desk and he motions for the group of students to enter.

“do you need anything?” he asks, flicking his glasses up the bridge of his nose form where it was slipping.

“uh, no, actually —“ one of the students starts, fidgeting nervously on the spot, “we were wondering… you know mr. nam?”

woohyun purses his lips, nods, and watches as the other students continue. “we were wondering if you were related to him, you have the same last name.”

“the new transfer teacher?” the students nod and woohyun laughs a little. “well i’d hope i was related to my spouse, that’d be a little awkward.”

 

woohyun walks his poodle every morning. she’s the thing he holds most dear to him and he only found her, wandering the streets with a muddy coat and scratched up paws, a couple months back. he named her beauty after cleaning her up and she his face, much to his delight.

so back on topic, he takes her on walks every morning, sometimes just to show off his magnificent beauty but sometimes just to spend time with her, but all the time to let her pee. but they both enjoy the fresh, crisp air of the morning where all is silent and all is peaceful.

however, on this particular morning, woohuyn and beauty are just taking their leisurely stroll when a fat brown blob zooms right by them, soon followed by a boy, just around woohyun’s age, who is clearly not running as fast. he stops maybe about 3 feet away from woohyun.

“beast! you come back here right now!” the boy scolds and the dog, beast, skids to a stop, whipping round playfully and hopping on the spot. the boy smiles and squats down, only to be tackled down by the giant dog with a loud ‘oomph’ and a crisp laugh.

woohyun can’t help but let out a little laugh and beauty makes a small snorting sound. “a handful, isn’t he?” woohyun asks, an amused smile adorning his face. the boy turns to him, still laying on the ground with his dog standing happily on his chest.

“oh, definitely. i found him the other day on the way home from work and, don’t get me wrong, i’m not a dog person but i couldn’t just leave him there.” the boy says fondly, giggling a little when beast gives him a long on the side of his face, from his chin to his temple.

woohyun’s heart melts a little and he looks down at beauty. beauty and the beast, huh.

 

 

woohyun and sunggyu just moved in together, everything put away in cabinets and drawers neatly and labeled with little white strips of paper, just to make things easier. woohyun thinks that they’re just like a married couple, doing chores together, watching movies until 3 in the morning together, and cooking together, just like they were currently doing.

“woohyun, can you pass the the carrots?” sunggyu asks, diligently chopping up other vegetables. woohyun wrinkles his nose, he isn’t fond of carrots. he quickly pushes that away.

“mmmaybe,” he singsongs. “it’ll cost ya.” and he laughs, because he knows sunggyu is rolling his eyes.

“okay then, come here.” sunggyu says, dropping his knife on the cutting board and turning around, almost bumping into woohyun in the process. he drops a quick kiss square on his lips and holds out his hands. “the carrots?”

 

 

woohyun knows, he knows how reckless and how absolutely thoughtless the other man could be, given that woohyun was assigned as the singer’s bodyguard for more than two months now. he sighs for the nth time, watching as the nurse wrapped up sunggyu’s sprained ankle. sunggyu look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter