Trouble Maker

Revenge ☠

Last night, I brought Zin home and introduced him to my parents. Except, well, I called him my friend and not my boyfriend. Why did I do this? Zin wanted to eat food made by my mom. Apparently, he loves her cooking. After he begged me many times, I decided to listen to him for one time. 

...

I woke up and yawned. The sunlight was flooding into my room. I stretched my arms and looked to my left to see...

ZIN?!

"Get off of my bed!" I screamed and shoved him off.

The sleeping Zin landed on the ground with a loud thud. He got up and rubbed his head. 

"That hurt!" He complained. 

"Why...?" I asked him through gritted teeth.

"I can't sleep in the ring. It's so uncomfortable and stuffy in there. That's why I decided to sleep in your bed!" Zin explained.

"You idiot!" I exclaimed and smacked him on the head.

"Ow..." He mumbled.

I got out of bed, grabbed my uniform, and stormed into the bathroom. I slammed the door hard. In the middle of brushing my teeth, I heard Zin knock on the door and ask,

"Are you still mad?" 

He tried to put as much innocence in his voice as possible. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. When I was done, I opened the door and Zin was still standing there. He was already in his uniform.

"Let's go to school." I stated. 

"Do I get breakfast?" He asked happily.

"What do you think?" I growled. 

Zin lowered his head in shame and disappeared. I'm not sure how I can deal with him all the time...

...

"Just one bite, please?" He begged.

"No." I took another bite into my toast.

"Please?!" Zin said it louder this time.

"I said no!" I shouted, feeling irritated. 

I stuffed the remainder of my breakfast into my mouth. Zin pouted at me and whined,

"You're a terrible girlfriend!"

I was tempted to say something rude back to him, but my mouth was stuffed with toast. Damn it. 

"Oh man. It's pufferfish girl!" I heard someout shout.

I looked around and found the source of the voice. I forced the toast to go down my throat. My eyes narrowed into a piercing glare.

"Ghun." I said. 

"Min Chan." He smirked at me. 

"Why do you always seem to appear in front of my face, huh? It's really annoying. Actually, no. Just your presence on Earth irritates me to no end." I said with an innocent smile. 

"It must be fate." Ghun joked. 

"I'd rather not be in any sort of fate with you." I scoffed. 

"Hyemi doesn't seem to think that way." He said.

"Look. If this is your way of making me jealous, it's not working. I'm not Hyemi. I won't prance around calling you "oppa" and clinging to you. I can't believe your taste in girls had diminished so much." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act like you're all high and mighty, Min Chan." Ghun hissed.

"Maybe I am? I don't have to act if it's true." I laughed sarcastically. 

"You conceited..." He began.

"Look at the time! I better get going now. I'd rather not waste my breath and time talking to the likes of you. Bye!" I gave him a small wave and walked off. 

Zin followed behind me and grabbed my hand. 

"I'm still mad at you." I muttered.

"You won't be...after I do this." He whispered.

Zin snapped his fingers. All I heard was a splash and a scream.

"My uniform!" Ghun shouted. 

A smirk appeared on my face. Zin and I looked at each other and started snickering. The rest of the school day was bliss. Ghun was late and was forced to walk around with a big, wet spot on his blazer and on a very unfortunate place...

Maybe Zin makes a better pretend boyfriend than I thought, but one thing is for sure...

We're trouble makers, and we're about to ruin a certain someone's life. 

Author's Note:

Everyone should read this chapter while listening to Hyunseung and Hyuna's "Trouble Maker". XD 

By the way, I've decided to make that song into the theme song of this fanfic. Keke~

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed my crappy chapter! :D