The Meeting

Revenge ☠

"I'm back." I announced once I entered the small apartment.

"Welcome home, sweetheart." My mother said.

My father was too busy reading the newspaper. I walked past him and poked him on the head. He was startled out of his reading and said,

"Oh. Hi, Min Chan."

"I'll be in my room. Knock if you need me." I shouted as I closed my room door.

I plopped down on my bed and took out the box. I opened it and immediately slipped the ring onto my index finger. It fit perfectly. I admired the ring and noticed that the black dragon had a small, dot of red as its eyes. For some reason, I grew extremely sleepy. School wasn't that tiring, right? Well, maybe it was, considering the fact that Ghun is back into my life. I laid down on my pillow and fell asleep immediately.

...

My eyes shot open. I sat up and I heard a voice say,

"You finally woke up."

I gasped and turned around. Standing next to my bed was a tall, handsome boy with dark brown hair. He smiled at me.

"Who the heck are you? Get out of my room!" I shouted as I threw my pillow at him.

He stood there, unfazed, but the smile has definitely disappeared from his face. He pointed at my finger with the ring on it. I glanced at it and noticed that the dragon was gone.

"Huh?! So you're from the ring?!" I exclaimed.

"Yup!" He replied.

"Oh god. I have to speak to the shop owner about this..." I muttered to myself.

The mysterious boy let out a loud laugh. I glared at him and asked,

"What are you laughing about?"

"That old man was merely an illusion that I created. I've been stuck in that dusty old place for weeks and I'm sick of it." He said.

I was about blow up and strangle him to death. I could feel my cheeks turn warm.

"Hey. No need to get angry. You should be happy I'm here. I'm going to grant all of your wishes!" He exclaimed.

"I have no wishes." I replied.

"What about that revenge you wanted?" He winked at me.

I let out a sigh. He was right. If I wanted Ghun to have a taste of his own medicine...perhaps I'll need this guy's help.

"Fine. What's your name? Or should I just refer to you as "the thing"?" I asked.

"My name's Jin Hyunjin, but you can call me Zin." He stated.

"My name's Kwon Min Chan." I muttered.

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I put a finger to my lips and went to open it.

"What is it, Mom?" I asked.

"Dinner's ready." She smiled at me.

"Okay. I'll be out in a second." I replied and gave her a disarming smile.

I immediately closed the door and turned around to see Zin just inches away from me. I pushed him away.

"What?" I shouted.

"I want food." Zin stated, pouting at me.

I glared at him.

"Food?!" I exclaimed.

"No food. No revenge." He said.

"Fine. I'll get you some food." I muttered in defeat.

Zin disappeared. My eyes widened and I looked at my ring. The dragon was back. I shrugged, open the door, and went to the dining room to eat.

...

"Woah! This stuff is good!" Zin shouted as he stuffed some kimchi into his mouth.

"It took me a lot of explaining to smuggle this into my room." I sighed.

"Thank you so much!" He shouted.

"So, what should be our revenge plan?" I asked.

"Easy. I'll pretend to be your boyfriend and he'll get jealous." He replied.

"What? I was expecting more of "making his life completely miserable"..." I stated, sounding visibly disappointed.

"That too." Zin said as he shoveled more rice into his mouth.

I glared at him, hoping that two burn holes will form on the side of his head. I had a feeling that my peaceful life is about to get crazier and more chaotic...

Author's Note:

Agh. Crappy chapter, but Zin appears! Haha. XD I hope everyone likes this one. ^^