~3~

My Unbelievable Life

In the living room, the members were still watching the television and chatting amongst themselves.

"The answer is 21!" Hyungwon yelled at the T.V.

"No, it's not," Wonho scowled at him. "It's 17. How'd you come up with 21?"

Hyungwon looked embarrassed. "I-I guess I added wrong, Hyung, " he muttered.

Wonho rolled his eyes and laid his head back against the couch. "That explains it."

Hyungwon opened his mouth to respond but Shownu headed him off. "Guys. Please don't get something started. It's already 9:00, " he said tiredly.

"Nae, Hyung," they both said at once, though they threw glares at one another before turning their attention back to the T.V.

Changkyun had glanced up from his phone when Wonho had spoken to Hyungwon and now he just shook his head a little at their antics.

Those two loved to get into arguments and wrestling matches. If they weren't stopped immediately, they were liable to end up knocking the lamps off the tables and breaking them, or worse. Once, they had kicked the table the stereo system sat on, and knocked the stereo onto the floor. Luckily, only a few knobs had been broken and had easily been replaced.

He shook his head again and looked back down at his phone. He had been trying to beat his high score on a game and had finally succeeded right before Hyungwon had yelled at the television.

Now, his thoughts went to the American photographer and his expression darkened. He didn't know why Starship had had to get someone foreign. Or at least someone from America. Why couldn't they have been from Korea? Come to think of it, why did they need a photographer at all? They already had about a dozen people who photographed them on a regular basis. Why did they need a personal photographer?

This girl seemed....he didn't know how to describe her. She wasn't very tall, only around 162 cm, but she seemed taller somehow. Her hair was this mixture of blonde and brown with a little bit of red thrown in to make it look interesting. He had noticed her green eyes when the other members had forced him to stand up and be polite to her. He reluctantly admitted to himself that he liked the color. They seemed to fit with her face somehow.

He sat up straight in his seat. I liked her eyes? What?! No, I don't. She's just another one of those stuck-up girls that are known for looking down on others and only going out with someone because they are rich or handsome. 

He again glanced at the phone in his hand but now his concentration was nonexistent. He turned off the screen and tucked it into his pocket.

"Hey."

He looked toward who had spoken. Kihyun was looking around at each of the members.

"Hasn't Ava-ssi been gone a long time?"

Jooheon jumped up out of his seat. " You're right! " He looked at his phone. "She's been gone for almost 30 minutes! Do you think something happened to her?"

Shownu stood too, a frown on his face. "We should probably go check on her."

Everyone else stood up and followed Shownu from the room.

They all crowded around the bathroom door. Shownu put his ear to the door.

"Do you hear her, Hyung? " Hyungwon asked quietly.

Shownu shook his head and rapped on the door. "Ava-ssi? Are you all right?" He knocked again after they heard nothing. Again, no sounds were heard from the room.

After thinking for a minute, Shownu saw nothing else for it, but to try to open the door. He grasped the knob and turned.

Changkyun stared at the door as Shownu slowly opened it.

He felt his eyes practically pop out of his head when he saw the American girl lying on the ground. He heard the other members gasp and then Shownu and Jooheon went inside.

What had happened to her? Was she sick? She had seemed fine when she left the living room.

Shownu and Jooheon knelt by her side and Jooheon lifted her head. She moaned and turned her head to the side.

"Hyung, what's wrong with her? Jooheon asked.

Shownu shook his head. "I don't know." He looked around the bathroom and noticed the jars of face and hand cream were shattered. Some of the glass shards had evidently fallen on her arms and cut into her skin.

"We need to bandage her arms and move her somewhere else." Kihyun, as the kind-of mother of the group, looked in and took charge of the situation.

He made his way into the bathroom and moved Jooheon back and took his place. He placed his hand on her forehead and frowned. "Her head is burning up."

He felt her head carefully and found a large knot. A pained groan sounded from her lips. He looked behind him. "Wonho-hyung, go and get some cold water, cloths and ice, please."

"Hyungwon-hyung, once Shownu-hyung and I move her, please get some bandages and disinfectant for her cuts." Kihyun didn't wait for his nod, but moved on to the next person. "Changkyun, go and figure out a place we can lay her down at."

Wonho and Changkyun scattered down the hallway.

Shownu and Kihyun carefully looked Ava over, to be sure she wasn't injured anywhere else. Once, they were sure they could move her, they lifted her between them and backed out of the bathroom.

The maknae hurried towards them. "I made room on the spare bed in our room." He motioned towards Minhyuk and Jooheon.

"Okay," Kihyun nodded quickly.

They carried her carefully down the hallway and into the largest of the three bedrooms. The others crowded in behind them.

They carefully laid her on the bed. Another moan passed her lips bringing worried frowns to the members' faces.

Kihyun took the disinfectant and some tissues from Hyungwon. He wiped away the blood on her arms before putting the disinfectant on the cuts. The glass luckily hadn't gone inside but just pierced the skin, so he didn't have to pull out any glass shards. 

All in all, there were eight cuts on her arms. Kihyun figured she must have hit her head on the floor on her way down. That would account for the lump he had found.

However, he still wasn't sure why she had fallen in the first place. He took the ice which Wonho had placed inside a zip lock bag and placed it on her head. Next, he put a cold cloth on her forehead to bring her fever down.

He felt a hand on his shoulder as someone pulled him backwards.

"How is she? Should we take her to the hospital?" Shownu asked him, keeping his voice lowered.

Kihyun released a pent up breath. "The bump on her head came out instead of staying inside, so I think as long as we keep ice on it, that will be fine. The cuts on her arms do not need stitches. She does seem to have a fever, but we have medicine for that. I think for right now, she should just stay here and not be moved. Hopefully she will wake up soon, and we can ask her what happened."

Shownu nodded. 

"But," he added. Shownu turned back to him. "I think one of us should stay awake and keep an eye on her, just in case."

"Who wants to stay up with Ava-ssi?" Shownu asked.

Jooheon opened his mouth to volunteer but someone beat him to the punch.

"I will."

All eyes turned towards the maknae in shock.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 Hi, guys!! I am back with another chapter finally. Sorry it took so long. After I got back from KCON, I had to go back to work and by the time Saturday evening rolled around, I just felt exhausted. Not to mention, I didn't feel well for a couple of days either :( I also just could not get into a writing frame of mind.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Comments would be appreciated :) I like to hear how and if you guys like my story :)

P.S. Take a look at the photos below! Remember I promised in one of my KCON blogs that I would try to show you all the special item I had gotten?? Well, here it is!!