"I don't feel the same"

Teach Me How to Forget

From: Jackson

To: Jaebum

Text: Close the shop earlier and come over. We need to talk.

 

About fifteen minutes later, Jackson hears the front door opening, Jaebum arrived.

– Hey, Jackson. What happened? Are you sick? I can get you some medicine if you want.

– I’m not sick.

– Are you mad at me?

– Yes. I’m really, really mad.

– Oh…Did I do something wrong?

– Sit down.

Jackson points at the couch. He has a serious face so Jaebum is afraid of what may come out of his mouth.

– So…What are you mad about?

– I’m mad. I’m mad that I can’t control my feelings. How could you do this to me? How could you make me fall in love with you so easily? I’ve been in love with Mark for so long…and now… I don't feel the same about him anymore.

– Wow…

– I don’t care if you don’t feel the same! But…you kept talking about coffee and tasting new coffees and…

– Are you kidding me?! I’ve been flirting with you since my first day working on the cafe. I always thought that you were really attractive and the more I got to know you, the more interesting you became to me.

– So… Do you have feelings for me?

– You know I love coffee. Did you brush your teeth?

– What? No, not yet but…

Jaebum kissed him. Jaebum kissed Jackson. Jackson’s kiss tasted just like his morning coffee. Their lips fitted perfectly, like they were made for each other. Jaebum wound his hands into Jackson’s hair, as he’d wanted to do since the first time he'd seen him.

– Jaebum, your hand.

– What?

– Your hand, give it to me.

Jaebum does so, and Jackson laces his fingers with his own.

– There, from now on, I’m the only one allowed to do this. Your hand belongs with mine. Your lips belong with mine. And you belong with me.

– I’ve been waiting for this for such a long time.

– So…are you sure you don’t want a raise on your paycheck?

– You’re more valuable to me than any amount of money in the entire world.

– Good, because I would never give you a raise. I’m the one taking care of you now, you live in my house and I have to pay the bills.

– There you are, back to your bitter self. The bitter Jackson that made me fall in love with him.

Six months passed by, and Jackson and Jaebum are still working together at the cafe. They were recently invited to Mark and Jinyoung’s wedding, which made them dream about having their own wedding someday. 

-----♥-----

Another happy ending! I hope you enjoyed reading this sequel! :D Thank you so much for all the comments and subscribers! <3