"The Wang Cafe"

Teach Me How to Forget

Here ourstory begins. Jackson’s not Mark’s roommate anymore. He moved to a new apartment and decided to open his own coffee shop. Mark and Jinyoung are finally living together. After all they’ve been through they sure deserve it.

– Jinyoung, wait! Jackson’s calling me.

– Shhh…Come back to bed. It’s time for us to cuddle now. – Said Jinyoung while throwing Mark’s phone away to the other side of the room, and pulling is boyfriend into bed.

Meanwhile, in the Wang Cafe

– my life! He’s not even answering the phone anymore. I was in love with him while he has a boyfriend, but he’s my best friend! God this makes me so angry, I could just…

– Is everything ok, boss?

– Leave me alone, Jaebum. Don’t you have anything better to do?

Im Jaebum, a waiter that Jackson hired to work at his coffee shop. There was no particular reason that Jackson chose him, other than being really popular with girls and having a really good looking face, which could help the business since the cafe is close to the local high school.

He always arrived really early at work and left really late. Jackson doesn’t know why, but when Jackson arrives at work every day, Jaebum’s already there. And he also always insists in closing the cafe all by himself.

– Sorry, Mr. Wang. I’ll go back to work now.

« He is always worried about me. Maybe because he’s older than me. But still… I’m his boss. He shouldn’t intrude like this in his boss’s private life. Maybe he wants a raise? Hmm… Maybe that’s it! Maybe he thinks I don’t pay him enough. I’ll discuss that with him after work. »

– Jaebum, wait a second.

– Yes, Mr. Wang?

– First, you can call me Jackson. Second, see me after work please. We need to talk.

– Oh my god, I know those words really well. Please don’t fire me. I really need this job.

– I told you to come see me after work. Now go back to what you were doing.

« Why is he smiling at me like that? Even when I’m not that pleasant to him, he smiles at me. He must really want that raise on his paycheck. »

There wasn’t much movement in the coffee shop. The kids were all in their classes. There were only two old men on a table, talking about sports. Because there weren’t many people around, Jackson sat down in one of the tables watching how Jaebum works.

– Mr. Wang!

– Yes, Jaebum?

– Would you like some coffee? I can make it for you.

– Well, I actually hate the taste of coffee, I love the smell of it, but I really really hate the taste.

– I bet my coffee will make you change your mind.

– Fine, I’ll taste it.

While Jaebum was making the coffee, Jackson couldn’t help but admire him. His technique, the way he’s concentrated on what he’s doing. Jackson just couldn’t stop looking at him.

– Here, I hope you like it.

Jackson tastes the coffee and stays still for a while. Jaebum is smiling again waiting for a reaction.

– See? I told you I wouldn’t like it. I still hate coffee. Just bring me some water please.

– Ok, Mr. Wang. I’m really sorry that I made you taste it.

« Oh god, I really loved it. It was actually really good. But… I’ve always hated the taste of coffee. Who are you Jaebum and what are you doing to me? »

-----♥-----

Hey there! You all enjoyed the first story ( Teach me how to love ) , so I hope you enjoy the sequel too! Next chapter will be posted tomorrow <3