two.two

Falling to pieces

Another point of view

"Hey isn't he coming?"
"He hasn't comeout of his room since last night."
"Whathappened."
"I'm so sorry we have no clue.

Jeonghan knocks on Joshua's room thrice.."Aren't you coming out? We're going shopping, you know gifts and stuff."
"Your mom keeps calling me, answer your phone" Seungcheol said leaning his air on the door

*sulks*

Everyone hears Joshua sulking so they strom in his room only to find him lying on his bed blankly looking at his phone.

"Hey.." Dino said.

Joshua was about to tell them everything but ten he decided to shut up and say he is fine.

"I'm totally fine you guys, I just need some alone time. You guys go on shopping without me...but I'd be really happy if you guys bring home some chicken hehe" he smiles gently.

Everyone agrees and leaves the room

"Tell me everything when I get back" Jeonghan says. 
"Hey" Seungheol gesturues a call "your mom answer it, she's sick worried."
Seungcheol places his arms accross Jeonghan's shoulder and both playfully leave the room.

Sigh.

Joshua looks at his phone again.

"Why did I send that? Stupid joshua."

H's been offline for about a day but he still looks at their last conversation. He accidentally sent 'I miss you." Well, the girl hasn't contacted her ever since the party began and h already misses her so badly.
He has been in situations like this, specially on her exams. She'd go offline for a whole day just to study. But today is different. Joshua keeps overthinking about  weird things like...what if there are guys, what if boys hit on her?
What if she drinks alcohol...what if she gets...

Far away so far away
Far away so far away

Joshua picks up his phone to see his mom calling

Sengcheol's words instantly ring in his ears 

He slides the answer button

"Mom Im-"
"Im thankful you're fine. I thought something bad happened to you-"
"Mom I'm totally fine I just-"
"please dont do that again, your dad and I were sick worried. I even called Seungcheol bu you weren't--"
"Mom."
" I even asked your neighbors of they saw you because I thought you'd run away but-"
"Mom."
"Your dad even called the police and--"
"MOM."..."ugh, how do you explain this." Joshua scratches his head. "Remember my fiancee? Well ugh, I haven't well lets just say I'm at"
"Joshua Hong."
"No mom believe me I made-"
"Joshua Hong."
"I really did I improved---"
"Jisoo."
"Yes mom? T.T"
"You know your dad wasn't that a coward when he asked me out"
Joshua jaw dropped
"Well I did managed to talk to her but.."
"But what?"
"Things messed up. We haven't meet personally. and the thing is we only talk online. So since Christmas is coming and she has her entrance exams she's been very busy. Yesterday we didn't chat because she was with her friends the whole dayand I really missed her. I miss her so badly 
I mesaged her that night..."
"And?"
"I accidentally said I miss you."
"WOOOOAH, WAY TO GO JOSHUA! NICE MOVE HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
"Mom tell me this isnt on loudspeaker and that wasn't my cousin Dahyun"
"This isn't on loudspeaker and that wasn't your cousin Dahyun"
"MOM."
"Hey the whole family was very worried" 
Joshua hears his cousin laugh so hard
"HEY JOSHUA!! What was your age again? And the only move you've gotten so far was say I MISS YOU. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU HAHAHA"
"Mom"
"Yes hahah Dahyun keep it down,we'll be celebrating later ok honey?"
"MOM WHAT DID YOU JUST-"
"bye baby, I think the signals gone bad sssssccccrrrrrrrh scccrrrrrrrrh"

"I am ruined."

Joshua looks back at his phone "Wat am i going to do with myself."

------------------------------------------------------
At the mall the gand splits up. Seokmin, Soonyoung and Dino go to the arcade, Wonwoo dragged Mingyu to the nearest drugstore to bbuy him tons of hand sanitizer, Woozi, Jun and Seungkwan goes to the department store for clothes, Vernon and Minghao searches the mall for helium balloons while Seungcheol and Jeongan goes to the grocery store.

"We'll meet here by 4pm so you guys do your thing" Sengcheol announced.

Seungcheol pushes the cart while Jeonghan looks for the food written on the list. 
"Seokmin said we should buy some rice so, lets go there first."
Sengcheol nods and follows Jeonghan

On their way to the rice section Jeonghan saw a large signage saying 50% on selected items. 

"Hey I think we should go there first, you know to save some money"

Seungcheol nods and follows pushing the cart while pouting. He hastes it when Jeonghan sees stuff like that because it takes him a long time to decide which to buy like just a mom.
Whats worse is when a saleslady approaches him. Instead of telling her off he'd simply entertain the saleslady and prolong the talk to keep her company and in the end he'll be forced to buy the product even he they dont need it.

While Jeonghan was looking at the tissues on sale a saleslady approached him and Seungcheol knew it would be te death of him.

"Hi sir, would you like to try our new product?"
"Oh this? I haven't heard of this" he says with te warmest smile
"Its a limited offer and..."

They talk for a couple of minutes and Seungcheol was really bored so he decided to play plants and zombies. 
After several minutes of losing he decided to just open is social media accounts but he cant connect to the network. It kept asking for the membership thingy but he knows Jeonghan has their card.
He stared blankly at the lady and Jeonghan so he lft the two of them.

"Yaa, now what to do" he says while letting his feet drag him anywere because he's bored you know whaat I mean. hahaha

As Seungcheol was walking e got a glimpse of a girl wearing joggers and an oversized white shirt. This girl ha sno fashion sense, he thinks, she's even weaaring slippers.
He kept juding the girl until she turned to him and smiled. Seungcheol was surprised to see such jaw dropping beauty.

"Thanks" she said to the guy who handed her her fish. She pushed her cart to the tampon section, Seungcheol following her.

She was infront of many tampons. Seungcheol following her was surprised to see where he was. He bit his lip not knowing what to do.

"Hey?"
He looked at the girl 
"Ohhey"
"Do you need some help? You look like you're having a hard time picking which tampon to buy"
"Ugh..yeah... I dont know..its, its,its for my girlfriend"
"Oooh, did se needed wings with it?"
"Yeah, I gues.."
She picks out a tammpon and hands it to Srungcheol
"Ugh, thanks"
"You know your girlfriend is lucky. It rare seeing a guy buy tampons for his girlfriend" she says picking out for her own.
"Well, maybe she is" Seunghceol says giving out a cocky smile. "So um yeah, can I have your number?"
"eh?" The girl was surprised "Are you flirting with me?"
"yeaaa, no of couse no. I totally love my girlfriend, I promise. I mean so I can have someone help me get some tampons until I learn so myself aha" deep inside this statement Seungcheol wanted the earth to swallow him because it was a freaking lame excuse.
"Work for me. So..phhone?"
Seunghceol hands her his pgone and she types it
"btw I'm Seungceol and you are?" 
"Y/N, nice meeting you Seungceol" she hands you back your phone" I gotta go back home now, my cat misses me hahaha. Bye" She waves off with a smile
You wave back at her with a smile

"attention to all customers, to the child named Choi Seungcheol you are called by your guardian, excuse me sir..Jeonghan. He is **insert s-coups basic info**"
Seungcheol facepalms, realizing the people around him are looking at him.'
"Isn't he old enough to not get lost?"
"Thats bad, he looks like a fine man but he still acts like a kid."
"Jeonghan..."
Seunghceol hurriedly runs to the customer service

"Seungcheeool, hey where have you been? I was looking for you. I fnished the groceries already. And wy do you have a tampon in your hand?"
"ah this?.." Seungcheol looks at the tampon on his hand and secretly puts it on a school supply shelf."What tampon?"
"Its already past 4 lets get back, I bet they're waiting.

The moment Seungcheol and Jeonghan sees the rest of Seventeen they were childishly playing with helium balloons. Soonyoung keeps on singing Shining Diamonds and everybody laughs at it.
Wonwoo raps with a high picthed voice that made Vernon laugh his heart out, rolling on the floor. Minghao inhales some helium and started singing pretty U that made everyone laugh, it also made Jeonghan want to try it.
All of them were having fun being loud and happy then they realize people were looking at them weirdly so they stop.
"Is everyone stelled?" Seungcheol asked
"Waiiit, has anyone bought chicken for Joshua-hyung?" Dino asks looking at them.
"I bought some chicken, its already marinated so its fine ahaha" Jeonghan says

they all went back to Joshua's apartment. They all have separate homes but Joshua's apartment is their favourite because its spacey and completely furnished. Not to mention free food.