two

Falling to pieces

ANOTHER POV hua im not good at this im so sorry

She's offline now, you say to yourself. 

"When are you going to confess to her you slow poke"

"I DONT KNOW ITS SO KLadhaSLIDNAidasdna"

You sign in frustration and look blankly into the air.

"She has no idea you know her, you professional stalker."

"Hey I dont know how to confront my fiancee. What? I'll stand in front of her house saying, hi Im your future husband. Your parents and my parents are good old friends so they decided we should marry, I loved you from the beginning- JUST WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING"

"you forgot.. i really like you, i really do. I fell in love the first time I saw you so I stalked you and found out your secret account and decided to make one so I could talk to you." 

"wait you forgot ... you're my everything i get sad when we dont talk i hate it when you're away from your laptop because I cant contact you. I love you so much its killing me-"

"ARE YOU GUYS EVEN HELPING?!?!"

So they all laughed in chorus.

"You have to chill. You are aware she doesn't know anything of your engagement. What if she starts falling for someone else?

"Well she did and it was awful. She told me everything. The guy cheated on her three times. THREE ING TIMES."

"Why didn't they broke on the first?"

"Because my girl is so soft-hearted, she forgave her ex-boyfriend easily"..." They were like that for three years, THREE YEARS OF SUFFERING. You know that feeling when the love of your life tells you everything about her day including her boyfriend's stupidity? And all you could do is comfort her through messages. You know she's crying and stuff but she still types im okay. You know she's having a bad day but she still says she's fine and she picks out her anger on her studies.I want to hug her and tell her im sorry I wasnt  there. You deserve better and I'm willing to be the best because I love you---"

"OKAY IM OUT, who wants pizza?"

"I DO!"

"PIZZA'S ON SEOKMIN"

So they all left the room except for Jeonghan, Seungcheol and Joshua.

Jeonghan patted Joshua's back while Seungcheol sighed.

"You better move quickly, if she's as beautiful as you say I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of guys surrounding her"

"Yeah, but take your time you guys are engaged already anyways hahaha"

Joshua returned to his laptop looking if your online or not.

He pulls out something from his desk's drawer, a ring. He kissed it and whispered "someday, someday." Hes stares at your pictures hidden on his desk. Though the boys know of their relationship they haven't seen the girl.

"Hey wait up, drinks are on me" Joshua runs out of his room with a smile on his face.

They went to the nearest pizza parlor.

"Hey its Christmas what are you guys up to" asked Sengcheol shoving the pizza in his mouth.

"I dont know how about-"

"CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS"

The whole gang glared at the person who exclaimed that, Dino.

"What? Whats wrong with christmas stockings?"

complete silence~~~

"PARTY PARTY PARTY" Exclaims Soonyoung.

"party?" seungkwan asked.

"party." Dokyeom said.

Then the gag trio suddenly got up on their feet dancing party by girl's generation.

"WE CANT STOP STOP STOP YEOGIN PARTY TIME IDAERO GYESOK PARTY TIME"

Jihoon face-palmed while the other laughed.