two.one.

Falling to pieces

You and your friends just finished watching Ouran High School Host Club and now all of them are asleep except for you. You realize Christmas is getting near and so are your exams. You managed mastering math and all you have to study now is science. You hug your pillow because you badly want to neter that university. Beside the fact that its one of the best universities in the country, you badly wanted to go there after kowing that he'll be studying there. Maybe I'll meet him there, you thought to yourself. Maybe, just maybe he might like me back.

"Dork, you have no idea how much i like you" you whisper yourself to sleep.

KNOW YOU LOVE ME GIRL, SO THAT I LOVE YOU
KNOW YOU LOVE ME BOY, SO THAT I LOVE YOU

You wake up to your phone ringing only to see its him.

"Are you asleep already?"

"Well I was"

"Sorry abou that I'll just-"

"No, you messaged me because you want to tell me something. What is it?"

"I miss you, so badly."

You stare blankly at his message. You were dumbfounded that your phone fell on your face.

"SNjadn"

WHAT you tell yourself. HOW AWFUL AM I- THIS IS SO- UGH I HATE LIFE - you start typing sorry because your phone fell on your nose

"Hahaha how cute of you. Goodnight then I think you slept while we were chatting, its ok anyway goodnight."

He's offline.

You pull your hair in frustration because THATS THE MOMENT GURL HE SAID HE MISSES YOU AND YOU JUST LET THE MOMENT PASSED YOU AWFUL GIRL. Despie this you feel butterflies because he misses you.

"I miss you too." you whisper to yourself.

You realize Christmas is approaching and so is his birthday. 

You think of something to give him but you have no idea. 

"Hey."

Your friend wakes up.

"Hey, I cant sleep sorry-"

You friend goes to the kitchen and gets some milk

"Drink it." then she sleeps again.

You giggle at your cute friend and drink it then sleep.

The next day you go back to your house, you immediately open your laptop hoping he is online, but he isnt.

"MIIIIIIIIIN~"

You hug your cat so tightly she playingly bites you arm. You feed her immediately and get back to those science textbooks. 

You read straight for an hour and you examine yourself every five minutes but you sometimes tend to see if he is online but to your disappointment he isnt so you just continued studying.

You were so busy studying you hadn't notice i was night already and your cat is already sleeping on your bed. You gently carry her to your lap petting her.

"miin~"

"why isnt he online?"

"miiiiiiiin~"

"did i do something wrong?"

"miiiiiiiin miiin"

Righ then your cat wakes up to your cheek.

"Yeah you're probably right maybe he's just busy"