one.

Falling to pieces

You're at the bookstore trying to find a good book to read to kill some time. You know you hate reading, you only read to learn. But novels? naaah.

"Thats it."

You look at Cecili Ahern's One Hundred Names. Its the only copy left and you scanning the reviews.

You have a weird taste for books. You have no preferred genre or author, if its the only copy left on the shelf you'll no doubt buy it. Yes you are a weirdo.

You were smiling to yourself and thought 'hey I should buy this'. You kept looking at the title and the price. 'Should I buy it or naa?' you asked yourself. 

"But book are boring"

"This isn't for you anyway so why bother"

"Because you dragged me into this, you know I could be looking for a girlfriend right now"

"No Dino, you're too young for that"

You overheard two men having a their chitchat while approaching where you are so you decide to hide the book on the lowest shelf and go look at other books.

"Hey, how about this?"

"I dont think Joshua will like that."

"But its better seeing him amazed by this than reading his twlight books over and over again"

"Well, you have a point there. I'll just buy him another book then, in case he doesn't like this"

You glance at the two men talking. You faced the book you're holding, its a psychology book. You decided to buy i so you hugged it right away and go to other sections of the bookstore waiting for the two men to leave your spot before.

You were in the manga section and you looked for Beyond the beyond. They've got all the volumes except for the second so you ask assistance from the staff if they still have a stock for it.

After a couple of minutes you hear the door open and peeked at the two just to see they're gone. You hurriedly walk to look for the book just to find its gone.

Sigh.

After realizing you should've brought it with you instead of leaving it you paid for the manga and the psychology book. You head straight back to your house depressed.

"Im home"

"Miiiiiiin~"

You see your cat Yoongee staring at you with full attention on.

"Min, I just lost a book."

"Miiiin~"

"I feel so depressed, this world is totally against. Why is life so cruel?"

"Miiiiin~"

"I know, I know"

Yes, you often talk to your cat. It was you ex's anniversary gift and even though you hated your ex with all your heart and you wanted to drown him so bad you cant keep a deep grudge on the little creature he gave you.

You go upstairs to arrange the stuff you bought and open your laptop. You see someone dm-ed you on your **certain** social media acc. [A/N i am so sorry].

You see your online friend messaged you. You'v ebeen friends for years but you guys still haven't met personally.

"Hey, message me when you get back. Please Im dying of boredom."

"Im already back dork."

"Well,well,well, welcome back weirdo."

"I've got a story to tell you, Im so depressed right now the heavens hate me"

"Me too, I mean I have a story to tell haha"

"I wont tell you "you first" because thats otally not me"

"I know, if you said "you first" I'd probably think that this account is hacked."

"Hey, Im not that selfish just so you know"

"So here it is. I went to the bookstore just to find a book I think I'd love then some guys went in so I hid my book and guess what? They found my hiding place so they bought it and ...and..and.."

"you went home depressed because you have a weird taste in books"

"yeah so I bought a psychology book and a manga"

"Oh, so you're taking up psychology ey?"

"Well I want to, but it depends on the exam results."

"Btw what university will you be enrolling in"

"***** university why?"

"Hey I study there"

"You dont look like it hahaha"

"Let me guess you want to study there because Im there and you want to see me so adly because Im so handomse af-"

"no."

"I'm taking your preferred course."

"NO WAY"

"yes way. do you hate me that much now?"

"yes, totally."

"Hahaha, I'll get back to you later my friend is calling me."

"Ok dork byebye then"

You open your twitter account just to find your ex stalking you. You immediately block him and shut down your laptop. After doing so, you pick up your cat and sleep with him.

You know your online friend studies there and you've grown a little bit a crush on hi. Though you've never seen him and you dont know any other informaation about him you still had a little, maybe huge or i dont know YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM.