Part ~ 4. 2

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!!!

The night at Elyn’s work place.

Elyn works all along the night next to Henrick making drinks and serving them, her drinks are still the best in the neighborhood as she attracts all the youthful souls of Seoul into the bar, including people in the business… etc.

 

×××

 

Elyn cleans the floor of the bar with Henrick, since they have to close. The latter is lost in her thoughts thinking about Sooyeon, Elyn wants more, she has made her mind to cherish what she has now; truth enough no one ever knows what will come next. So for the younger has decides to love the girl every moment that she gets with her first love is the most precious.

Henrick, still shocked by his best friend declaration wants to know more, more details, more explications.

“Did you know Sooyeon before she arrived here?” His voice pulls Elyn out from her reverie.

“Huh…. No yesterday was the first time I saw her.”

“And now you guys are together.” Henrick probes.

“Yes I mean she makes me feel good, wanted. It might sound really crazy I will never be able to describe what it is but it likes she is the magnet and I’m the metal.” Elyn tries to explain.

I have to try to give a reason… for this unexpected love.

“I see, seems like your theory about love will not work anymore.” Henrick walks to his friend.  

“Hum… yeah it was in the moment I left my guard down.”

“Did she kiss you like that I mean steal your kiss?”

“Hum… yeah I was half about to change into a new tee then I felt someone tracing my spine. I turn around she was like right in front of me and for an instant….. we kiss.”

Elyn says with sparkle eyes still remembering the moment.

“Hum…. So she got your first kiss.” Henrick finally smiles.

“Yeah it was really sudden I still don’t realize it.” Elyn scratches the back of her head awkwardly.

Henrick elbows the latter laughing; “Stop daydreaming you’ll see her tomorrow morning.”

“Yeah you’re right.”

The two friends laugh, as they continue to finish their task.

 

×××

 

Morning

Five thirty in the morning Elyn’s alarm strikes, Elyn hasn’t completely regain all her strength yet, her body is still aching from the beat the other day, anyway she manages to deliver milk into the neighborhood like usually at dawn, but this time something strange is following her or may I write someone is following her. Jessica Jung is following the younger girl far away from her sight behind; she analyzes everything that Elyn does, the business woman peers from her taint window to look at the young girl taking the milk out from her back pack, disposing them on the ground in front of the door.

Jessica watches everything with loving eyes seeing her lover working hard make her hearts flung in pain. The business woman clearly knows that she can’t help the latter, even if she takes away her fake identity as a student.

A big heavy sigh escapes from Jessica’s mouth she wants to help but it way easier to tell than to do.

 

×××

Elyn arrives at the university like usual she settles in the back but this time in a row in front of Henrick and not next to him like she used to because she is waiting for a certain person to come and her face can tell that she impatient to see that particular girl. Although they just met two days ago Elyn will never deny the fact that this unexpected love is the most beautiful thing that she never encounters and she wishes that she will never regain from that fall.

 

She talks about random things with Henrick while waiting for the lesson to start then someone come from behind covering her eyes;

The business woman leans in whispering in her ear;

“Guess who is it?” A chuckle escapes from Sooyeon beautiful thin lips.

“Jung Sooyeon.” Elyn smiles

“Good morning dear!” Sooyeon says using endearment.

“Morning.”  Elyn says casually.

“How are you?” Sooyeon asks tracing her fingers on Elyn’s bruises.

“I’m good, what about you?”

Elyn stays neutral not wanting to arouse the other curiosity, even though she has a huge want to kiss Sooyeon inviting lips.

“I miss you.”

Sooyeon whispers in Elyn’s ear, making the younger girl mind go crazy.

However Elyn maintain her calm as nothing is happening around her, but somehow her ears and cheeks are betraying her, she does want to kiss her lover. Anyhow the redness of Elyn makes Jessica laugh, she smile for her innocence and naivety.

“I…- I mm….-miss you too.”

Elyn stutters as she tries to let out some coherent words.

“You seem less tired.”

Sooyeon says, while taking out her things 

“You think so?”

Elyn looks away yawning because of her lack of sleep.

Jessica is aware about the younger girl activity from the night before until this morning as she followed the latter. The business woman can even tell that Elyn only sleep four hours per night.

 

×××

 

The lesson starts as the usual Elyn is listening to the teacher she is writing on her notebook but Sooyeon has decided otherwise, she halts Elyn in the middle of her notation pulling her arm on the table so the business woman can lean on it and sleep. Elyn looks at the latter without saying anything as she just let it be use as a comforter.

“Don’t withdraw your arm or I’ll be mad.” Guess that the authoritarian business woman is back.

Sooyeon says, holding on Elyn’s hand firmly as she intertwined their fingers. The younger girl is left red as a prawn; she just nodded turning back her attention on the book.

Jessica lays comfortably on Elyn’s arm gazing at the focus and emerge girl trying to read, write and follow the lesson. The glasses girl is mesmerize by the goddess like of Elyn’s innocent face, she wants to kiss her, pepper kisses all over the latter face tasting those pink lips, right here, right now but she can’t the lesson still going on though it is not a good idea to expose her love here and now. So the business woman just stares she gazes trying to memorize every feature, every detail.

 

×××

 

The lesson end, the students leave the classroom. Today is a special day no lecture the afternoon for the entire student the university is closing their doors for three days due to some technical informatics system regulation.

Elyn works on her assignments trying to catch up the day that she misses and to take some little advance when, Sooyeon is still sleeping soundly next to her. The students have left the university no one was there except for the two of them.

Sooyeon stirs in her sleeps stretching her arms behind her head. The action makes Elyn smiles at her, and pulling her stretch body to an embrace from the smiling girl.

“Did you have a good sleep?” Elyn asks embracing the brunette.

“Hum…” Sooyeon nods against the young girl chest.

“Am I that boring?” Elyn still has her arms circling around the older girl.

“What?”

“Am I that boring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter