Epilogue 2 ~ Final

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue 2

Jessica is playing with her son, she gives him kisses, caresses him, sometimes tickles him which make the baby giggles and wriggles so cutely that the business woman wants to eat the cuteness away.

“I love you baby boy!” She holds him in her hands raising him like in the lion king movie and smiles proudly. “Jung Hae Yeon is Jessica’s son keke!” Jessica is all bubbly looking at Jessi.

“What are you doing?” Elyn appears at the doorway crossing at her arms above her chest looking at the perfect picture of happiness.

“I’m playing with Jessi.” The business woman says letting HaeYeon down on the mattress, as she pads his chest softly.

“You love his name, right?” Elyn paddles the wooden floor to the bed

“I don’t love it, I adore it and the fact that you’re the one that names him after us is the most wonderful thing. Jessica pulls Elyn to sit on the bed with her and HaeYeon.

“I was afraid at first about how I would tell you and your reaction in front of him because he is not ours and when I did all the papers without telling you.” Elyn scratches the back of her neck looking at HaeYeon sleeping soundly on their bed.

“I was shocked at first but after looking at him and us I feel happy and now the only piece missing is our marriage.”

Suddenly;

“Marry me Jessica Jung Sooyeon.”

Elyn gets down from the bed and knee in front of Jessica. “I’d loved you the first time I lay my eyes on you, you are the first person that I think about when I wake up and the last when I close my eyes to meet you in my sweet dream. I can’t live and breathe without you, you are the only person that I want to be with and spend the rest of my life with.”

Elyn looks at her with a so awe loving eyes; “Would you?”

Jessica gets teary and pounces on the latter muttering; “Yes, yes, yes a million times yes.” She cups Elyn’s face harshly and kiss her lips

“I have one more thing” Elyn sits up on the floor and pulls out a blue velvet box from her back pocket in front of Jessica exposing a clear blue diamond ring. “Hum… it’s not much I manage to afford what I could….”

“It is amazing the most beautiful one,” Jessica says engulfing the younger girl in her arms after Elyn has put the ring on her finger.

 

×××

A year later.

After the wedding had passed, Jessica and Elyn fly to Cuba for their honeymoon it was the younger girl idea wanting to have some exotic time with her now wife. Elyn graduate after six long years of studying. Jessica is proud to proclaim that her wife is a rookie lawyer to all her friends, she even convinced Elyn to work in her company as an intern and slowly climb the field.

The rookie lawyer was at first reluctant but soon agrees to it with Jessica’s soothing words saying that her company is so big that no one will ever suspect them being married together.

“Baby look there are people dancing over there.” Jessica points while holding on Elyn’s arms. “Come on I wanna watch!” Jessica pulls the younger girl with her to the crowd.

Elyn moves behind the business woman back hugging her and sway their body to the beat, looking at the team dancing.

 

×

Back to the hotel, they are laying on the bed after a steamy night Jessica caresses Elyn’s chest with her fingertips prompting on her elbow;

“I love you.” She plasters a huge smile

“I adore you.” Elyn turns her eyes from the ceiling looking at the latter.

“We should buy some gifts for HaeYeon.” Jessica crawls to plant a kiss on Elyn’s right .

The younger girl wriggles and giggles; “It tickles.” Bold Jessica moves on top of her assaulting her bare body with wet kisses on her neck, all the veins of Elyn, she descends on the collarbones to leave a huge red Hickey, she continues her journey, slowly crawling down on the top of the s her kisses, bites harshly the skin making Elyn arches her back at the sweet sensation of Jessica’s warm lips.

“I want us to stay like this forever.” Jessica raises her head up looking at Elyn glittering eyes; “Is that selfish?”

“I…. humph… I don’t know…” Elyn is having a hard time to pronounce her words.

“Your last physical therapy shows that your cells are improving. “Jessica grazes Elyn’s scares, those scars that are lovingly kissed by her every night to sooth the pain for her love.

“Yeah… the doctor is positive, I’m in the process of healing.” Elyn pulls Jessica to straddle her

The business woman adjusts herself comfortably on the latter’s stomach; “HeaYeonie is so cute he starts to look like you so much.” Jessica giggles while saying it.

“He has his eomma’s charms.” Elyn’s pulls Jessica up in the goddess position

“I’m getting old.” Jessica runs her fingers through her hair.

“Thirty-four is not old you are still wonderful and breath taking.” Elyn sits up resting on the bed rest.

“Yeah…. but you are only twenty-eight. I look like your mother.” Jessica cups Elyn’s neck.

“What kind of nonsense are you talking about.” The younger girl chuckles while peppering kisses on the latter’s face.

“Saying the truth.” Jessica shrugs.

“You leave me speechless ‘mother’.” Elyn shakes her head smiling.

Elyn pulls Jessica for another heated kiss as they passionately sink in their own warms and skins mixture not minding the rest of the world running on the outside.

 

×××

Couple months later.

“Let’s go watch the Smurfs baby boy”, Jessica is holding her son’s hand pulling him into the movie theater.

She gets the tickets and the little toddler wants it some snacks pulling on her jacket.

“Eomma me wants some popcorn,” HaeYeon says pointing the food corner.

“Eomma will buy you juice, not popcorn because you are allergic to corn.” Jessica crouches down at her son’s level his silky hair.

“Yes, eomma.” HaeYeon sulks pouting his small lips, the action is making Jessica smiles

“You look like your momma! Alright, let’s go!”

 

“Eomma sit on your lap!” HaeYeon moves out from his booster seat that Jessica has taken for him before going in. He climbs on his mother’s legs wanting to nestle in her chest.

“Alright come.” Jessica gently nestles him in her arms kissing his crowd making him look up meeting her gaze.

 

 

×

Elyn is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter