Part ~ 10. 1

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the typos ARE fixed!!

Enjoy!! 

 


Morning strikes, making Jessica groans in annoyance, her head is pounding, she feels dry from the among of wine she drank last night she tries to turn on her other side, however, something is keeping her hand stuck in the blanket. Jessica opens her eyes heavily, she frees herself and trying to rub her eyes when she senses something on her neck.

Jessica sits up resting on the backrest of her bed. She touches her neck one more time, her neck is wrap in a scarf.

“Oh… you are awake.” Taeyeon paddles the floor in her direction; “Here, drink this.” Taeyeon puts down the hangover drink.

“Thanks,” Jessica says taking off the fabric around her neck.

“Elyn took you home yesterday,” Taeyeon says looking at the scarf Jessica just put on her side.

“What?” Jessica's eyes widen as her pitch raise.

“You heard me, Sica, she carries you up here.”

“Where is she now?” Jessica tries to untangle herself from the blanket and moves out of bed.

“At her place, I think, it’s Saturday today I doubt that she is working.” Taeyeon shrugs her shoulders.

“But how? I… don’t understand anything.” Jessica runs her fingers through her hair.

“If you don’t know how you want me to know?” Taeyeon shrugs her shoulders

Jessica tries to recall the things that she did last night and how she ends up in her own bed, as the moment before she got drunk, Jessica pulls her hair in frustration and lay back down. Making Taeyeon looking at her chuckling.

“What’s wrong Sica-yah!”

“This is crazy I don’t remember anything.”

“That’s bad hehe.” Taeyeon knows How Jessica landed in her bed but she doesn’t want to tell the latter about it.

“What’s with that laughter?” Jessica raises her head looking at Taeyeon.

“Nothing you are not wondering how you landed in your bed fully dressed?”

“Why? Did something happen last night?” Jessica asks susceptibly

“I don’t know I found you leaning on the door yesterday that’s all.” Taeyeon acts like she doesn’t know anything trying to make Jessica tell what she

“How do you know that it was Elyn then? That carries me here…” Jessica suspect Taeyeon.

 

Ms. Kim, you are getting busted here just tell her….

 

“I uhh… I well…”

“Taengoo tell me now.” Jessica's voice is stern, as she drops into the octave.

“Fine, she carries you here and kisses your forehead that’s all.”

“I don’t believe you.” Jessica looks at Taeyeon frowning; “Taeyeon you have to tell me what she says to you last night.”

“Fine! I was about to open the door when Mr. Song at the reception called me. I peeked at the door hole to see Elyn carried you here as she put you down resting on the door, I saw her crouched down caressing your sleeping face saying that she loves you and kissing your forehead.” Taeyeon intentionally skips all the rest judging that it wasn’t necessary to let Jessica know because the latter must find out herself.

“She loves me…” Jessica whispers to herself and raises her hand rubbing her forehead trying to imagine Elyn’s lips on her skin.

“Stop playing around Sica and go for it, you wanted as much as she might need you.” Taeyeon reaching for the scarf on Jessica’s tights.

“I think this belong to her too.” Only to be snatch by Jessica again.

“Don’t touch,” Jessica says bringing to soft fabric to her nose inhaling Elyn’s scent.

“Sica, stop daydreaming now that you know the truth I have a plan.”

“What are you talking about.”

“You should win her back.”

“She would never agree to hold a conversation with me.”

“What about organizing a Christmas strip for the class you are teaching at the university.”

Jessica looks puzzled at the grinning girl.

“Look I have a hotel in Busan you can make them go there claiming that they can learn about the managing plan I set up and the law that the employee is working under my hands have to follow.”

Taeyeon says beaming a smile it was one of her plan making Elyn and Jessica be back together. Maybe bringing Jessica and Elyn face to face isn’t that bad.

“I don’t know it has a cost although it is not that easy,” Jessica says looking down.

“Don’t worry about the cost just see it as my Christmas gift for you. You have to talk to Elyn and get her back.”

“They are twenty-four in the class including the teachers.”

“Bring them all anyway after new year it will be your last time teaching.”

“You’re right I will go ask them on Tuesday,” Jessica says lying down looking up at the ceiling.

Jessica smiles while Elyn’s scarf.

 

×××

 

Elyn grunts, as she opens her eyes, the latter is laying on the hard ground in the cold after being stabbed, she lost quite a lot of blood. Trying to turn on her side Elyn puts a hand aside trying to kneel and stand up, she s the wall to help herself walking to her home.

As soon as the door burst open Elyn stumbles down on the floor, she shakes her head to get rid of the pain, sweating because of the adrenaline her muscles contract by the loose of blood Elyn’s vision is blurry. Holding on her wound, the younger tries to stands up for and walk to her place for the first kit aid.

Going to the hospital is out of the question since she will need to pay and she doesn’t have the money for. Second, she will have questions about why, how and who did this to her. Elyn closes her eyes inhaling deeply, she is too knock out to think about a solution. The distance between her place and where she was, isn’t that far somehow with the pain and all she feels like dying.

Fortunately, she is lucky to be able to reach home without and trouble.

 

×

 

YooMin gets home from the early milk delivery replacing her sister, she pushes thru the door to find her older sister lying on the floor with blood all over her hands and body, the schooler girl panics not knowing what to do, she calls Henrick over. YooMin takes off her sister’s clothes to see why the figure is sinking in the blood flood.

Henrick comes, with bandages, disinfectant all the necessary thing that Elyn usually needs to cleanse her wound, in hands.

“Oppa! Onnie is bleeding she’s got stabbed.” YooMin rose from her sitting position next to her sister to march to Henrick.

Sighing… Henrick looks at Elyn lifeless lying on the floor. “She’ll be alright, let’s treat her first.” Henrick puts down all the tool that he bought earlier. YooMin on her side tries to lift the half- unconscious girl to sit upright.

With the alcohol in hand, YooMin pours it on the wound making Elyn screams bloody murder. It is horrible the wound is deeper than the usual, Elyn’s face is pale as a sheet of paper after YooMin puts on the bandage.

The schooler girl asks her older sister’s best friend to carry the latter inside the room.

 

×××

 

Today, Jessica is making her plan in execution, as well as the university just gave her permission to take the classes that she teaches for a little tiny holiday trip for Christmas. She misses Elyn like a madwoman since their so told break up Elyn hasn’t shown up to her lessons, not anyone… leaving Jessica in worried and hope of seeing the girl every day. Because other than that little encounter before it is been two weeks since the Business woman has seen the younger girl.

She goes to the coffee shop to catch a glimpse of Elyn working diligently then change into a bartender the night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter