Chapter 46. [Second Lessons On Swords]

Running Deep.

I changed and got ready for the day. 

 

Taemin left me to bathe and change, kissing my forehead longer than usual before he caressed my face and walked out. I hope he is going to be fine though since what happened this morning still bothered me. 

 

I climbed down the stairs to hear the rest of them outside, yelling and screaming at each other. 

 

"Faster!" Woohyun yelled, "Minho! You got it wrong!

 

I rubbed my arms together as I head out to see them learning how to fight. I leaned against the frame, just as I spotted Sungyeol and Taemin were at it with each other. Sungyeol was sweating from his head down, eyes on Taemin. He rubbed the spot where Taemin had hit him, and his eyes ultimately became revengeful. 

 

Taemin was panting and looked relief a little. He was light on his feet, prepared to dodge a punch before-

 

"Argh!" Sungyeol delivered a punch which Taemin dodged and he did a double-take by punching his arm. 

 

Sungyeol yelped in pain as he jumped backwards and winced. 

 

Taemin thought it was all over when Sungyeol gave out a warcry and started running towards Taemin, jumping in the air and pouncing on him. 

 

The whole team paused and turned when Sungyeol suddenly went crazy, trying to beat the life out of Taemin but Taemin held him back, resisting his fists. Taemin cried out in pain, shouting Sungyeol's name over and over. 

 

"Sungyeol!" Taemin yelled, "STOP! You're hurting me!" 

 

"Sungyeol!" Woohyun ran and try to pull Sungyeol off, "!" 

 

Sungyeol looked possessed, his eyes glazed with anger and revenge. I dropped my drink and ran to them. 

 

"SUNGYEOL!" I screamed, "STOP!" 

 

Sungyeol looked at me, eyes in a dazed state. I took a step back and fell on my when I saw him smirking and suddenly bursting laughing at me. I gasped, knowing that its not Sungyeol... It was something else. 

 

"Sun Min-ah~" Sungyeol's voice was cloaked with another that was too familiar, "You'll be mine~" 

 

Sungyeol let go of Taemin but pounced on me. 

 

I screamed. 

 

"Get off me!" 

 

"Sun Min~" The voice spoke again, "You'll be my queen~" 

 

"ANI!" 

 

Something white flashed in my eyes and I was blinded for a moment. I breathed in and out, realising that the weight had came off me. I propped up on my elbows and panting. Sungyeol was knocked out for a moment, landing on the ground a few feet away. His eyes were shut and he looked pale. 

 

"Sungyeol?" Myungsoo went up to him and patted his cheek, 

 

"He's alright," Key said, walking up with the rest of them who were learning Spells, "I just knocked him out for a moment," 

 

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked, "He just went crazy and started attacking Taemin and Sun Min!" 

 

"He was possessed," Taemin managed to say, getting on his feet, "Something was possessing him." 

 

I didn't know how long I was on the ground. I stared at Sungyeol, as he was helped up and let into the house. 

 

"Kencanah?" Minho came up to me. He pulled me up and looked at me as I wiped the grass off my and groaned. 

 

"Possessed?" I hear Sunggyu said, "By?" 

 

"By Hye Kyu..." I blurted out, "Hye Kyu is not human...."