Chapter 45. [Testosterone Mornings]

Running Deep.

I woke up the next day by the constant banging in the corridor and the laughters of the guys. I stirred slightly, moving a little after recalling Taemin sleeping next to me. His heavy arm was still draped around me and he was pretty much still asleep when I turned to look at his face sleeping peacefully. 

 

His eyes moved slightly behind the closed eyelids, telling me he was still dreaming about something. 

 

I smiled and was about to get up when ... 

 

The door slammed open and a fuming Myungsoo stood at the door. I jumped and clamped my mouth shut before I start to scream but Taemin had already shot up from his sleep and was scratching his bed hair and blinking awake his sleepy eyes before he slowly processed why Myungsoo was standing at the doorway, fuming and glaring straight at him. 

 

He was about to get into a lecture and overprotective brother mode when he saw that I was still fully clothed, his features soften a little but the aura was still there. 

 

"Yah, Lee Taemin!" He yelled, and I heard some heavy running as the guys suddenly came herding into my room and widen their eyes in response having to find Taemin on the bed with me. 

 

Sungyeol was the first to react though, 

 

"YAH! I thought you were sleeping on the other bed!" Sungyeol managed to blurt out, looking a bit betrayed and fooled at the same time. 

 

Taemin was about to explain when I put a hand out and stopped everyone from shooting questions and going any more closer before they could start a bloody fight here. 

 

"Stop. Right. There." I managed to blurt out, glaring at everyone of them including my own brother, who was the one who created the ruckus for no reason, "No questions to be asked but Taemin just pat me to sleep and happened to fall asleep beside me as well, arasso?!" 

 

Everyone looked skeptical at the theory I began but when I stared at Taemin to help me out, he roughly caught on and muttered something more believable to believe the lies I was making. 

 

"She was still awake when I got up to drink water so I checked on her.....She was trying out the spells you gave us yesterday, Key hyung," 

 

Key looked at me and Taemin before he sighed heavily and said, "Of course, Sun Min can't sleep unless she got something off her mind or she completed what she needed to do," 

 

I gulped and looked at Taemin who slid his hand in mine under the sheets and gave a slight squeeze. I sighed and looked at the many pairs of eyes from the boys and nodded. They all loosen up a little and I heard Taemin sighed heavily. 

 

"What were you trying to do?" Key asked me, taking a step forward. 

 

"The shielding spell," I muttered, "And the mind hovering spell," 

 

Key nodded and smiled at my direction, the one that outshines among the rest of the gloomy faces. I sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of my nose with my fingers and shut my eyes for a moment. 

 

"Are we done?" I asked, staring at Myungsoo who looked like he got caught for the wrong reasons. 

 

He met my eyes and walked out coolly, ignoring the other stares from the others. I watched as all of them made their way out, some of them giving me small smiles and others just walking away. I sighed and turned to Taemin who slipped out of the bed and was about to walk away but I stopped him. 

 

He looked at me and slid his fingers in mine and kissed my fingers. "Whats wrong?" 

 

I smiled and shook my head, "Nothing.... Just....Don't leave me," 

 

He smiled wider and slid into the sheets with me, pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my forehead. I leaned in and shut my eyes for a while, trying to recover from the incident that just happened. He didn't say anything but caressed the top of my head and constantly giving me kisses on my hair and cheeks just to comfort me. 

 

All I could do was to enjoy and relax in the moment while it lasts.