Two Face

Teen Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi and Jaewon was on the way to the hospital. Due to Hayi's sweet words and a little bit of threat, Jaewon unwillingly went to check his shoulder. 

It was an awkward ride, not that they didn't want to talk to each other but because of the taxi driver that could probably be a dispatch or something and report their conversation to the media. Paranoid idols. As always. But Hayi couldn't stop herself from being curious. 

"Jaewon-ssi" she didn't look at him, keeping her face straight to the front seat.

"Yes?" he looked at her. 

Didn't want the driver to hear, she moved closer to Jaewon's ear and whispered. 

"What happened to your shoulder?" then she get back to her spot. 

This time, Jaewon moved closer to Hayi and spoke in front of her. Spontaneously, Hayi slide her head to the side, afraid that his hot breath could melt her face. 

"Nothing serious. This is just how man jokes around" he smiled.

"Are you freakin kidding me?!" she whispered angrily. 

"Don't worry Hayi-ssi, I'm actually glad this happened." 

"Are you-"

"YA YA YA. What are you guys doing back there" the taxi driver shouted, peeking at the mirror. 

Afraid he might think something weird, Hayi pushed Jaewon and he crashed his shoulder to the door. He shouted in pain. 

"Ahjussi, please don't think weirdly. I'm just, you know, talking to my friend right here." Peeking to her side, he saw Jaewon was trying to hold his tear. She felt bad but she didn't want to get caught by the driver.

"Tsk, young lady. What do you think I'm thinking about? I know you're both idols and I don't care. Old man like me doesn't care what young couple like you are doing" 

"A-ahjussi.. we're not couple!" Hayi felt embarassed. Thanks to the darkness, her burning red cheeks weren't shown. 

"Whatever you are, I don't care" 

Hayi was feeling so embarassed that she could only looked down all the way to the hospital while Jaewon got a chance to look at her all the waaay to the hospital. 

 

-

 

"There's nothing serious. He should not use his right hand often untill it's recovered." the Doctor explained.

"Thank you Doctor" they both bow.

Jaewon found himself comfortable in bed. Looking at his side was a beatiful sunbae accompanying him with her worried look. 

"Look, I think you're fine already. I'll leave then" Hayi half-heartedly spoke to Jaewon. 

"Hayi-ssi, you're gonna leave me? Here? Alone?" He pouted. "I'm scared" 

Hayi looked at him digustingly. "Are you kidding me? You're a grown up man"

"Please?" He looked at her with his puppy eyes. Who can resist this cute guy over here? No one, including Hayi. 

Hayi sighed and sat back on her chair. 

"Alright, till 2" 

"3"

"2 o'clock or I'll leave now" Hayi warned him. 

Jaewon smiled looking at her. "Alright then"

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter