How They Met

Teen Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi and One's first meeting was very simple. They met last year during the fourth season of Show Me The Money show. When Hayi was featured on one of Incredivle's performance, One was a former contestant there and was watching the semi-final show to supports his fellow mates. At the backstage, when One and other former contestant was congratulating Basick for his winning, Hayi was also there to meet Innovator. She said sorry to him for making him lost, while Innovator said that it's not her fault at all. She then met her Oppas, JinuSean and Tablo. 

"Hayi-ya!" Hayi and Innovator are still talking about the future collab plan when suddenly 3 oppas approached them both.

"Jinu Oppa, Sean Oppa, Tablo Oppa annyeong!" Hayi greeted them with her husky voice.

"What do you think of Innovator Oppa's performance?" Jinu asked her.

"He was soooo good I can't believe he lost. I feel sorry" Hayi then faced Innovator with a sad puppy eye while pouting.

"I know riiight!! It's just not the perfect time yet" Tablo tapped Innovator's shoulder.

"By the way... I've seen him the other day on the YG's building" Sean suddenly looked at the other side, changing the topic.

"HYUNG! It's One. How can you easily forgot" Innov .

"AAA~~ that's why he seems familiar." Sean nodded his head.

"Why he was at YG building, Oppa?" Hayi asked, curious.

"Some insiders said that he's joining the family" Tablo explained.

Hayi just nodded, didn't care at all.

Suddenly, One approached them while they were actually was talking about him.

Tablo felt a tapped on his shoulder, making him clinged.

"OH- Jaewon-ssi." Tablo turned back to see Jaewon who bowed to him and smiled.

"Tablo sunbae, annyeong. Jinu Sunbae, Sean sunbae and....."

"Hayi, call her Hayi sunbae" Tablo interrupted him.

"Ah- Hayi sunbae, annyeong." He then bowed to all of them. They all bowed back. 

"So, I heard that you're going to be a part of our family. Is it true?" Jinu asked. 

"I hope your father would accept me" One smiled. All of them are laughing, knowing what he was referring to. 

Apparently, that's the end of the short conversation. Jinu has to pick up his daughter, Sean has an appointment with some producer, Tablo is going to HighGrnd and Hayi.... no one knows where she's going.

 

-

 

Well... actually Hayi was invited by Mino for a dinner after the show. They are close friends since WIN era. Rumor has it that Mino actually likes Hayi, not as friend but as a lover. But Mino himself never confirmed it. That night, was supposed to be the day where Mino confess to Hayi.

 

"Oppa~ Congratulations! So proud of you for going this far!!" Hayi hugged him once they met in 'S' restaurant.

"Gumawo Hayi-ya" Mino tightened the hug.

"Soooo, are you going to treat me todaayy? To celebrate your success?" Hayi asked while settle down. 

It's a date, Hayi-ya.

"Of coursee, order everything that you want" Mino also sat down while looking at Hayi so peacefully.

While Hayi was immersed to the menu, Mino spotted his groupmate in front of the entrance door. Jaewon (aka One) was standing there, seems like waiting for someone.

Jaewon then spotted Mino, sitting with a girl across him. He could only see her back. He then decided to greet his former groupmate.

"Mino Hyung!" Jaewon waved to Mino.

"Oh- Jaewon! What're you doing here?" Mino asked him.

"I'm going to have dinner" He explained.

Hayi then faced him.

"Alone?" She asked.

"Sadly, yes" Jaewon smiled sadly.

"Why don't you join us here, Jaewon-ssi? Is that okay with you Oppa?" Hayi offered Jaewon while turns to face Mino, asking for permission.

"Ani- I... I mean, yeah... sure" Mino answered heavy heartedly.

Darn it! You ruined everything Jaewon.

 "Gumawo Hyung~" Jaewon bowed to Mino and he replied with an insincere smile.

Their dinner turns out to be so much fun. Hayi talked about what she did in almost 3 years of hiatus and her stressfulness being YG's baby girl, not able to have any relationship with boys, her upcoming plan of comeback. Mino talked about how he has been through this survival programme, how he felt pressured by his surroundings and how grateful he is being a part of Zico and Paloalto's team. While Jaewon talked about how sad he is for not able to go on final and how shocked he is that he's going into YG Family soon. 

"So, when will you sign your contract with YG, Jaewon-ssi?" Hayi asked in the middle of their talk.

"Uhm, I guess next week if there's no reschedule" Jaewon answered.

"Welcome.... to the dungeon!" Mino laughed at him.

Hayi glared at Mino.

"Ya oppa, how can you said that!" Hayi poked Mino's shoulder.

Mino smiled so happily upon seeing Hayi do those kind of fluffy things to him, and Jaewon witnessed everything.

Dinner ends after a whole 4 hours and it seems that they have to say good bye to each other.

"Thanks for the treat Oppa!" Hayi teethy smile showed in front of Mino.

"Yeah, thanks hyung!" Jaewon smiled with his cute manly irresistable smile. 

"No worries. By the way Hayi I'll take you home, okay? It's too late to go home by yourself now" Mino offered.

"No, that's fine oppa~~ My apartment is so close from here" Hayi refused politely.

"Maybe I can walk you home, Sunbae. Our apartment is next to each other" This time Jaewon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter