Man To Man

Teen Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Jaewon's uninvited visit and sleepover at Hayi's house. The feelings of his hair brushing around her lap, his hot breath that crashed to her belly, his presence on her sofa everytime she walked inside her room still lingers in her mind. She felt frustrated by the fact that she's actually thinking about him.

"Hayi.."

"Hayi-ya"

"LEE HA YI!"

"OH MY OH MY WHAT HAPPENED?!" She was startled by the shout, makes her going back to the reality. She saw Mino biting his lower lips, stopping himself from laughing.

"Oppa, you really wanna kill me that way, huh?" Hayi glared at Mino. He then sat across Hayi after seeing an empty surrounding of YG Cafetaria.

“Why would I kill you? I would kill myself if I did” Mino smirked, hoping Hayi would give him little punch on his chest. But the usual Hayi is not there, she doesn’t even listen to Mino. Her mind was going elsewhere. Mino could sense something wrong with Hayi so he shook her body to make her back. “Hayi! What were you thinking? Seems like you have something going on in your mind?” Hayi closed shut her eyes and took a long deep breath and smile to Mino. Mino’s curiosity vanished right away, his body was craving for more. More smile. He.

Hayi wasn’t sure if telling his Oppa about the “accident” with Jaewon would be a good thing, but she knew this well-experienced-in-love-matter Mino would give her a good solution. “Oppa tell me” she asked while looking at him in much curiosity.

“Have you ever spent a night, ONE FREAKING NIGHT!” Hayi was so firmed, with her index finger high up in the sky when suddenly the word ‘One’ makes her stop. Her eyes widened and bit her lips hard. She slowly put her index finger down and sat quietly. Mino’s eyebrows rose, asking her to continue.

She had a small cough to relax herself and continue. “Mm, so yeah, and that one night, you can’t actually get it out of your mind. It keeps.. um..” “Lingers on your mind?” Mino added. “Oh- yeah yeah!” Hayi excitedly answered. “Those memories keeps striking anytime anywhere” “Yes yes! Woah Oppa how can you-“ She slapped herself, realizing she’s trapped on her own question. Mino knew there must be something that Hayi hid from him. “Who is it Hayi?” Mino asked in a serious tone, looking at her intensely. Hayi could only looked down, struggled herself whether to tell him the truth or not. “Hayi..” Mino reached for her arm. She raised her head and sighed.

“It’s One, Jaewon, that new guy”

Hearing that name, Mino stood up, his mind is going crazy, his hand is ready to punch someone hard in the face. He didn’t think much, he went directly somewhere, leaving Hayi alone. “Oppa, where are you going?” Hayi shouted. Oh , what is he going to do. Hayi thought.

 

-

 

“Thanks Hyung!” Jaewon greeted his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter