My Pillow

Teen Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi still coulnd't get rid of the car scene that lingers on her minds for days. She often daydreamed, and when that scene plays on her mind, she cries. It happens not only before she's going to bed, but often at the studio. It disturbs her life, for real. She has lost her apetite, trying as hard as possible to avoid meeting people, even her parents, and she can't focus on her singing practice. Maybe it seems like a tiny for some people but no for her. Hayi was never involve in an intimate contact with other man rather than his father. She would want her first kiss to be her first and last love. But too bad, everything was ruined. She wanted to kill Mino for being a rude but she blamed herself for not listening to Jaewon. If he listens to him and refused Mino's offer that night, such things won't happen.

 

"Hayi what is wrong with you" Sung Woo (aka Code Kunst) asked the lifeless Hayi who looked down the whole time. 'Hmm' is the only answer he got in return. He then moves closer to where Hayi sits, looking at her lovely. "You're like my sister Hayi, if there's a problem please don't hesitate to tell Oppa" Hayi felt so warm in her heart, a warm caring Oppa here is giving her comfort but she's not ready to tell him the truth. Or maybe never. If the YG members know about this, this is the end for Mino. She can't imagine how brutal Dara Unnie and Suhyun could kill him. It's better to keep it for herself.

"Oppa, I'm just.. not feeling well today." Hayi sighed, sorry I lied Oppa.  She looked at his eyes with a pleading eyes. "Can we reschedule the practice?" 

He nodded with a smile, knowing she just lied to him but he'll give it a go. "Tell me if you're home."

Hayi smiled back to him, signing a yes.

 

She really missed YG cafetaria food. She does. But the memories where she met Mino flashed through her mind and scared the crap out of her. She stopped behind the wall, checking her surroundings, and ran like a rabbit to the elevator. She never felt so tired walking to the elevator but this time, hell man, she want panting hard. She leaned her head to the elevator wall, waiting for the door to close. When it's about to close, she saw a small dot growing bigger and bigger. She squinted her eyes, focusing on her vision. There's a guy running while waving to her, asked her to hold the door for him. She became panicked, she really wished she would vanish all human in the building now. 

Hayi pressed the closed button forcefully, hoping the door would close before he came. When the 2 doors about to meet, a hand showed up in the middle of it making Hayi shout. She was so surprised that she squat to the ground, panted like crazy, and patting her own heart telling herself she's still alive.

The man came inside the elevator and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter