Sweet and Sour

Teen Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wakes up another morning, feeling exhausted than ever. She felt thristy so she looked up for her drinking glass on the table next to the bed. Hayi couldn't see clearly due to the sunshine that breaks through her windows so she squinted her eyes to clear her vision. She moved her body aside, feeling cold. She looked down, eyes widened, realized that there's nothing but a hand covering her belly. Her mind was trying to recall what happened but works ahead of her mind. She shouted without even thinking who the hell was the owner of the hand. 

Shocked by Hayi's high pitched scream, he fell down the bed. "Ouch" was his first response. Seems that he has just awake because of the scream. 

Hayi quickly took her blanket to cover up and hide on the other side of the bed. Hayi peeked at the opposite of her bed, waiting for the men to show up. 

Jaewon stood up, realized that he's fully as well. He was kinda confused at first but decided to cover his confuseness with his cocky smile. 

"Y- ya.. YA! this.." She looked down at her covered body.  "what happened?" Hayi panicked. 

"I dont know either" Jaewon replied. He cooly took his clothes on the floor and put in on. 

"Jaewon ssi! How could you be so cold about this?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Hayi raised her voice, she's really confused right now.

He walked towards Hayi, grab both of her arms and pull her to stand up. She let her body followed him as his touch makes her felt so weak. 

"Let's figure it out later, I'm hungry" he smiled and went to the kitchen, leaving Hayi speechless.

 

Seeing Jaewon left the room, she took her clothes and put it on. Did we do it or not? 

Jaewon was sitting on the dining table, diggin his cereal on the bowl. He looked tired, but somehow.. y. Hayi realized that she must've been crazy for thinking that way that she unconciously shook her head.

"What are you doing Hayi-ssi? Come sit" 

Hayi get back to her sense when Jaewon talked, quickly took a seat across Jaewon. As if Jaewon was her king, she followed whatever he said.

Jaewon continue to eat his cereal while Hayi felt so awkward with the situation. She decided to break the awkwardness.

"So.. have you remember?"

"Remember what?"

"Jaewon ssi!" 

Seeing Hayi teary eyes, he set aside his cereal and looked at Hayi in her eyes. 

Hayi didn't know why she started crying, she just felt insecure and scared. 

 

Jaewon decided to stop by the nearest convenience store to buy drinks. Flirting without drinks would be so cheesy, he thought. She waited for him outside the store, hoping that no one would recognize the two being together late at night.  After he heads out, Hayi walked first leaving him behind. The weather was so cold that night that Hayi's t-shirt could not make her warm at all. Jaewon noticed that from the back, took off his leather jacket, ran to her side and throw it to Hayi's face. Hayi took the jakcket out off her sight, only to see a tounge sticking out of Jaewon mouth. Hayi was about to hit him but her small legs couldn't make her run fast enough to catch Jaewon. At first, she hesitated to wear the jacket but because her body was trembling so she decided to put it on. She continue to walked to her apartment alone, Jaewon is nowhere to be found. Hayi thought that Jaewon realized his idea was bad for visiting her but no. Hayi found Jaewon resting his back on her apartment door, waiting for her to open the door. He smiled happilyto Hayi but Hayi ignored him. 

The night seems too fast for Jaewon, he knew he should leave but his hormones told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter