Two

Married to your bestfriend ?

"You two are getting married"

"WHAT?!" The both of us shouted at the same time

"We got no choice." Mum said," Plus the two of you can live together as what you guys wanted when you two are younger." "B-but why the both of us?" Soonyoung asked. "Seeing you both are so close and both of our family needs each other's support in the company that's why we decided to married you two." Dad explained. "B-bu-" "No more buts" Soonyoung's mum cutted his son off. "The rest of the detail will be confirmed soon." "Now let's have a fam-" "Soonyoung-ah let's go do our project now " I said, pulling Soonyoung to my room.

In the room

"Project huh?" Soonyoung said, lying down on my bed. "Hehe" I giggled and walk to the other side of the bed with my laptop and slip my legs into the blanket. "I want to eat ice cream" Soonyoung said. "Go get it then" I replied, typing something into my laptop."What are you doing?" Soonyoung asked curiously, scooting closer to me and peek at what I'm doing. "MV" I answered. I am watching seventeen 아주nice dance version. "Why are you watching it, I look so ugly in this performance "Soonyoung said, pouting. "It's okay, I'm here to see Seungkwan and S.coups oppa" I teased. The reason why I'm seeing the performance is because Soonyoung's birthday is coming and the three girls and I decided to perform their songs and I am taking Soonyoung's part. "What? You are supposed to focus on me only. ME! "Soonyoung said jealously and turn his back against me. I laughed a little at his reaction. "Bwoya, Kwon Soonyoung !" I shaked him lightly "Ya." Just right before I slap him on his , I heard a soft snoring sound coming from Soonyoung. I shake my head and smile , covering him with my blanket and got up slowly from my bed and walk out of my room as I don't want to disturb his sleep .

"Where is Soonyoung?" Soonyoung's mum asked. "He fell asleep on my bed ." I answered , pointing to my room. "Aigoo this kid , I think he just want to stay over here again " His mum answered . It's normal for us to sleep over at each other's house since our parents trust us. "I'm going out a while " I announced. "To where? " "Ice cream , Soonyoung said he wants it just now " I said , wearing my shoe and walk out .

30mins later , I opened the door and walked in with a bag of ice cream in my hand "I'm home ~" I said as I removed my shoe. I walked in to the living room and saw Soonyoung with his half-awake face . I laughed and walk to the kitchen to get spoon for Soonyoung. "What did you buy ? "The boy asked as I sat down on the couch beside him . "ice cream. " I said excitedly as my hand reached out for the remote on the table and turned the television on . It was airing Seventeen's one fine day episode 7 where Soonyoung , Dokyum , Minghao and Seungkwan in an Abandoned School . I opened the cookie and cream ice cream and share it with Soonyoung. "Why watch this out of all? " He asked , scooping a spoon full of ice cream. " I didn't watch this episode yet " I answered. "Are you sleeping over today? " I asked the boy , and he nod. I lay my head on his shoulder and continue watching the show until we fell asleep in the position .

The next day.

"Wake up... " I heard someone shacking to wake me up "Mm? " I said sleepily . "Wake up , we have school today " I opened my eyes and saw Soonyoung with his uniform on and hair styled nicely. "Why am I in the room "I remember that I fell asleep in the living room with Soonyoung "I carried you in?" He said. "What time is it now?" "10hour 10mins" He joked while doing his signature move. 
I stared at him weirdly and sit up "Whatever," I said "get out "I shoo him out of my room and start preparing for school.

45mins later

After I'm done with the preparing for school, I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. "Morning." I greeted sleepily to my parents and Soonyoung. I plopped onto the dining table and my mum walked to the dining table with 4 sets of breakfast. "What time did you sleep last night? Why do you look so tired? "My mum asked "I don't know." I said, picking up a piece of Bacon and bite it. I saw Soonyoung making a face at me , judging me. "What ?" I raised a brow , asking him. He shook his head cutely while biting his bacon .

After Breakfast

"Mum , dad ! We are going to school now ! Bye!" I shouted , while wearing my shoe . "Okay ! Come home earlier ! " Mum shouted back . After both of us have wore our shoes , I opened the door and saw someone . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi , It has been a while "