One

Married to your bestfriend ?

EunSol POV

"EunSol !" Someone called me when I was packing my bag . I turned behind and saw Soonyoung walking towards me and sat on the side of My table . "Move away . " I said annoyingly , Pushing him off my table and continue packing my bag . Soonyoung Noticed my annoyed expression and ask , "What Happen ? " "Damn " I cursed ,Slamming my book on the table and sat down on my chair . " Haeun Again ?" I pouted and look at him .  Every time I stared at him with a soft frown and a soft pout as he chuckles and sat on my table, staring at me. Since I was young, whenever I feel stress or annoy about something, when Soonyoung asked me what was wrong, I'd showed him that and he'll gets the hint immediately. "What did she again ? " He asked caress my hair . " That Bit-- Forget it , I'm Hungry let's go ." 

AT THE CAFE 

"The Lovebirds are finally here ." Seungkwan said , while eating his hamburger . "Shut up and eat your food ." Soonyoung said , Smacking Seungkwan's head . Seungkwan rubbed his head and glared at him . " Sol-ah , what do you want to eat ?" Soonyoung asked , ignoring Seungkwan's glare . "You. " I said jokey , Half of the member choked on their food , Looking at me weirdly . "wha----" "Look at this ," Someone said , all of us look up and saw Haeun , the school queenka , "Who are you to eat with them ? I should be eating with them . " She said , glaring at me."Oh yes you are eating with them , everyone is eating with them too , we share the same time for lunch , " A voice appeared behind Haeun , It's Jiwon . "so , if you don't mind , can you please go and have your lunch instead of standing here , looking at us eating . " Jiwon said Sitting down beside me , and started eating . She glared at Jiwon then me and walk off stomping her foot . "Where's Yoojung ? " Wonwoo asked  "Why ? " Jiwon asked . " Are you interested in her ? " She said ,eating her Kimbap . "W--what ? No , I'm Just curious . " Wonwoo Stuttered . " She's sick , she said that she won't be attending school for 2 days ." Jiwon answered . "What about Cheryl ? " I asked . "I don't know about that kid , she didn't answer my call this morning . " Just then , I saw Mingyu Smirking and he asked "Why are you here then ? " Jiwon Look up , glaring at him , " What ? I can't be here ? " She asked , standing up , was about to smack mingyu head . Before she could do that , the bell rings . "Stop fighting and lets go . " Seungcheol said , standing up and walked off. 

AFTER SCHOOL 

"Meet me at the playground at 5pm . " Soonyoung said to me " You go home first , I have basketball training today . " I nodded and carry my bag . "Eunsol-ah , let's go to the mall today . I'm bored " Jiwon said , linking her arm with me . I was about to reject her and just before I do that , she showed me her aegyo . I rolled my eyes "Fine , But , " I paused , looking at the time from my phone . "I have to go off before 5 " She nodded , pulling me out excitedly . 

AT THE MALL 

"Sol-ah ! Look at this skirt " "Sol-ah ! Look at this Dress" "EunSol ! Look at this Lipstick !" Jiwon squeal in delight . "Yah , st-sto-stop Pulling meeeee " I whine . "AFTER THIS !! " She screamed , making the people around us looking at us weirdly . I looked down , avioding eye contact from those people who are looking at us . After a while , I looked at my phone for the time and it shows '4.45pm' I widened my eyes and quickly pull Jiwon out of the mall . "What are you doing ? I'm not done yet " She whined . "I have to go now , I'm going to be late " I said as I showed her the time . She pouted . "I will make this up again tomorrow . "I smiled . "Really ? " She asked, excitedly . I nodded , " I have to go now . Bye ! " I waved a goodbye to her and quickly run to the busstop . When the bus is here , I quickly board the bus and find a place to sit . Just as I sat down , I recieved a massage , it was from Soonyoung .

From :Soonyoung 

Where are you ? 4.50pm

To: Soonyoung

I'm on my way . 4.50pm

From : Soonyoung 

Mmkay  4.50pm

I ran to the playground as fast as I could right after I alighted from the bus . I saw Soonyoung sitting on the swing talking to a girl around 4 years old, I smiled and walked there panting . "Oh ! You're finally here . " Soonyoung said when he saw you walking towards him . "Oppa , this is your girlfriend ?" that girl asked Soonyoung , "Nope , We are just childhood friend ." Soonyoung smiled . "How long have you two been friends ? " That girl asked . "From around your age . " Soonyoung answered as I take the swing next to the girl . "Waaa... I wish I can have a friendship like you two ..." The girl said sadly and looked down on the sand . "Why not ?" I asked .  "I don't have any friends , everyone in my class hates me . " The both of us looked at each other , I smiled , looking at the girl and said , " We can be your friends !" She look at me and said "Really ?! " Me and Soonyoung nodded . "Thank you unnie and oppa ! " She said and pull me and Soonyoung to a hug . We hugged back and her hair . " What is your name ? " Soonyoung asked , squating down to meet her eyes . "Yisun imnida ~! What about you ? " She said happily . " I'm Soonyoung ,this pretty lady is Eunsol . " Soonyoung said , pointing at me . "Soonyoungie oppa and Eunsol unnie ? "She mumbled "Nice name " She said . "Yisun ah! Let's go home now !" A lady shouted from far . " Your mum is calling you now , go to her , we will see you here again tomorrow ! " I said , holding her hands , and brought her to her mother . "So ... " I said as I carry my bag " Why did you asked me to meet you here ?" " Dinner . " He said , carrying his bag , "What ? I told my par---" " I called them earlier on and told them that you are going to have dinner with me ." Soonyoung explained , I nodded and started walking . 

A FEW DAYS LATER 

"Yah , tell me ~" I whined . Soonyoung shook his head , not telling me . "Whyyyyy~~~" I whined , swinging his arm back and forth . "Ah-ah! My hand is gonna pluck out from it's socket !" Soonyoung said, stopping his steps and look at me . I pouted . "Then tell me what did you say to her ." I said . Soonyoung shook his head again and run off . "YAH KWON SOON YOUNG ! " I shouted. You guys want to know what happened ? Here : 

This morning , we met up at the playground and I was abit late and when I reach there , I saw Soonyoung talking to Yisun again , I slowly walked behind to listen to what they are talking about , I know it's creepy but whenever Soonyoung talk something about me , he will definely stop when he saw me . "Eunsol unnie is a really nice girl , Once , I fell down from this swing and she quickly ran here and help me up , but now , she learnt how to stalk other people . " He said , looking up the sky "What do you mean ?" Yisun said innocently . "Look behind me . " Soonyoung said , turning back to look at me and smirk . "Unnie ! "Yisun said as she saw me ,I smiled . "What did that oppa say ? " I asked Yisun  "He said th----" Yisun words got cut of by Soonyoung as he put his hand on Yisun mouth . "Don't tell her ." Soonyoung said , She nodded . "Ah I need to go now , I'm going to be late ! " Yisun said as she saw Soonyoung's watch . " Where is your mum ? " He asked . " I'm going school by myself " She said , smiling , waving goodbyes to us . Ever since then , I asked him every single second until we reach school . "Urghh Stop being so annoying !!" He said peeling my hands off his arm . I pouted and walked off to class myself . Soonyoung then run to walk beside me and say  " You will know soon ." He winked and walked off .I smiled and walked into the toliet . 

"SOL !!!! " I turned behind and saw Yoojung , Cheryl and Jiwon running towards me . "Oh H--- I C-c-c-can't b-r-breath... YAH ! " I pushed the three of them away . "What are you guys doing?" I said , panting to catch some air  . " We missed you !!!" They said,  opening their arms wanting to hug me again " WAIT!  " I put my hands in front of me , stopping them . "My phone is ringing " I said , fishing my phone out of my pocket .

" Hello.  "
"Sol ah. " 
" Yes?" 
"We have something to tell you and need you to come back home now . "
"Okay ? " 
" Oh and ask soonyoung to come along " 
"Mhm... "

Right after the phone call ends , I rush to find Soonyoung . "YAH!  WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!  " I heard Yoo Jung shout.  " SORRY GOT TO GO FIRST!  " I quickly run to his class and saw him talking to Jihoon and Wonwoo . I opened the door and everyone in the class started looking at me , Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Jihoon widen their eyes when they saw me "Yah , faster pack up.  " I said to soonyoung while walking to his table "What?  Why?  " He asked, tilting his head "My Mum wants me to bring you to my house as she have something to tell us " Soonyoung nodded and carry both his and my bag. 

AT HOME

"We're home!  " Soonyoung and I greeted as we remove our shoe and walked in.  "What is the thing that you are telling us?" 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You both are getting married"

--------------------------------------------------------
Hi!  here's the very first chapter!  do comment and upvote!!