Rock, Paper, Scissors

Random Oneshots

TRIGGER WARNING: MURDER, VIOLENCE, REVENGE KILLING, INSEONG GOES MAD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

    Jeong Inseong snuck up behind his best friend, hands raised to grab his shoulders. The scream that one Kim Jihun let out had Inseong rolling on the sidewalk, overcome with laughter. The younger blonde boy glared down at him, scowl deepening as Inseong shrieked “I GOT YOU, KIMCHI! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!”

    Jihun just shook his head, unable to hold back a smile at his hyung’s childishness. He turned and continued walking home. It took Inseong a minute to realize that he no longer had Jihun’s attention, and that the boy was, in fact, leaving him. He scrambled to his feet, kicking his legs wildly. 

    The pair raced each other down the street, Inseong easily catching up and leaping onto Jihun’s back. Neither noticed the young man watching them with angry eyes from the shadows of an alley.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

    A certain tall man followed Jihun silently down the street, easily hiding in the darkness each time the blonde looked back. Jihun had been sent out for snacks in the middle of the night, and he intended to make it the fastest grocery-shopping trip of his life. It wasn’t that Jihun was afraid of the dark; he would never admit it. (Actually he was terrified of the dark.)

    Jihun looked back again, and this time the man was unable to hide quickly enough. “Who’s there?!” His heartbeat sped up, and he turned to run the rest of the way to the convenience store. However, before he could take very many steps, a hand grabbed his hood and another one covered his mouth.

    Jihun was dragged into a nearby alley. All of his struggling and fighting did nothing to help him.

    His bruised and battered body was found sitting outside his apartment building, abandoned there by what could only be a disturbed individual, as a sick joke.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

    Inseong sat in Jihun’s apartment, surrounded by their friends, but still feeling so alone. He was wearing one of Jihun’s sweatshirts, and hugging his pillow. “Inseong. Seonggie, listen to hyung. You need to eat something, it’s been two days.” Inseong briefly glanced at his Youjin hyung, standing there with a plate of simple noodles, then back at his hands, shaking his head.

    It had been two days since Jihun’s death and Inseong knew who did it.

    Without a word, he stood and walked out, brushing past Youjin. All he took with him was Jihun’s pillow.

    The person he was looking for was easy to find, in all honesty. Lurking in the shadows and hiding in alleys like the rat he was. But Inseong knew these alleys just as well. So it didn’t take him long to find Park Seungjun. 

    A long thin body was thrown against a wall. “I know you did it. I know it was you. Did you think you get away with it so easily? Did you think I would just let it go?” Seungjun may be a clever human rat, but he knew when he couldn’t escape.

    Inseong laid into him, forgetting his gentle, sweet personality in favor of a personality that would avenge Jihun. He kept going until he couldn’t feel his hands. Kept going until there wasn’t a bit of life left in Park Seungjun. Kept going until all he could do was collapse on his knees and sob, bloody hands pressed to his cheeks.

    He shook his head, staring at the body in front of him. At least Jihun got his revenge.